Ellepearls

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t imagine they’ll like that show that has been suggested, the Christian minds won’t cope

Reactions: 1
I can’t imagine they’ll like that show that has been suggested, the Christian minds won’t cope
My thoughts exactly, sure it's based off a video game too. Not sure Elle can wrap her head round that one. Did they ever watch game of thrones I wonder? Too gory and blasphemous for them. Here's me thinking she's all go team Northern Ireland when half the shows filmed there.

So, they've expanded the PB "team" to four people..... Why do they keep hiring friends and family?? I have nothing against Bethany Chisholm, and I hope she works out as a social media manager (as far as I know, photography has long been her main gig), but it still feels a little "ick" to me for some reason. Did nobody who wasn't already in Elle's inner circle apply? And her dopey cousin being "promoted" to Marketing Director.... I can't wait until that girl's working holiday visa runs out, I'm tired of her derpy face and how very obviously into herself she is. Though I suppose Pearl Beauty will sponsor her to stay, because how could they ever survive without such an integral member of the team? :rolleyes: Anyway, no offense to Bethany, but I think the fact that they have only hired friends and family so far just shows what little business acumen they have.

Reactions: 3
So, they've expanded the PB "team" to four people..... Why do they keep hiring friends and family?? I have nothing against Bethany Chisholm, and I hope she works out as a social media manager (as far as I know, photography has long been her main gig), but it still feels a little "ick" to me for some reason. Did nobody who wasn't already in Elle's inner circle apply? And her dopey cousin being "promoted" to Marketing Director.... I can't wait until that girl's working holiday visa runs out, I'm tired of her derpy face and how very obviously into herself she is. Though I suppose Pearl Beauty will sponsor her to stay, because how could they ever survive without such an integral member of the team? :rolleyes: Anyway, no offense to Bethany, but I think the fact that they have only hired friends and family so far just shows what little business acumen they have.
Yes thanks for finally saying it. The dopey cousin is very into herself, gives me the ick! Sure it's the exact same thing when she made paddy CEO of her own Company, probably because he's been supporting her in more ways than one financially etc.

Sounds like they didn't have many applications for the job. Social media manager is just a fancy word for being in control of the Instagram etc...
Not trying to down anyone who actually has this as a legitimate role but I can't imagine there's much to it for the pb page.

Reactions: 4
Serious question, are people actually buying the products? Is the brand successful? A lot of my circle of friends and family would be in Pearl Beauty target demographic and I’ve never heard any of them mention any of it.

Serious question, are people actually buying the products? Is the brand successful? A lot of my circle of friends and family would be in Pearl Beauty target demographic and I’ve never heard any of them mention any of it.
None of my friends have heard of it or even follow her. She's an unknown to alot of people here in NI and Ireland. And my friends didn't even seemed that impressed or interested in her or stuff. Not intentionally being cruel just honest.

Spends the last year or more growing her hair and using hair extensions to quote on quote get her hair to be the healthiest and longest it's ever been. Now she has the urge to chop it up short?🙈🙈🙈🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️
Make it make sense?

Surely the price of fuel to travel to Belfast for her free nails isn’t worth it, these instahuns will do anything for a freebie, must say it completely puts me off going to any of these places and giving them my hard earned money.

Reactions: 5
She's so vanilla

Where's the nail art? Where's the different colour nails? Always bleeping pale pink - and she supposed to be creative? 🤮

Surely the price of fuel to travel to Belfast for her free nails isn’t worth it, these instahuns will do anything for a freebie, must say it completely puts me off going to any of these places and giving them my hard earned money.
I agree with this, the thing I hate the most is how they aren't brand loyal but try to sell that tit to everyone else! She's had about 456 different fake tans and they are all so good, so nice, her fav!

I agree with this, the thing I hate the most is how they aren't brand loyal but try to sell that tit to everyone else! She's had about 456 different fake tans and they are all so good, so nice, her fav!
Yes totally agree. Jumping on the vogue Williams tan and the best thing. Seriously we would all be out a fortune if we purchased everything she's flaunts.
It's also the same with free hair extensions and then stops getting them as soon as she's not able to get em for free. You can see on one of her last videos when she gets the hair coloured her hair dresser looks sorta pissed off that she's in again recording. The hairdresser is over it.
So fecking plain and boring now. Where did the cool Elanna go? She's not relatable in the slightest anymore.

I’ll tell you what would be good content that I would definitely watch… her going on a gifted trip to Ann Summers 😂 would be pure comedy gold watching the Vanilla god-loving c**t squirm at every turn 😂 “Patty do you think this is the dog toy section?” as she passes him a massive black double-ended dildo…

• Haha