Ellepearls

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I ment to say the other day, looked like she was at Eden resort or Pinecliffs just based on the fact those complexes are set out like villas, I'll be curious to see if she links it on her return, obviously I might be wrong, wonder is Jinny paying as even out of season those places are ££. Doing OK for a rinse and repeat insta and a tax dodging hubby.

Reactions: 4
It was definitely a villa resort, Eden as the chairs she posted are same online. They could be renting off people they know or get special deal as they have so many connections in their "church".
Ah she's just after saying on her new post, she'll share more. Ah man I hope she's not turning into blossomingbirds birds with the whole curated look at "my life/holiday" walking advertisment for my life shite. First time to say this about an instagramer but I might have to unfollow her 😳

Reactions: 5
It was definitely a villa resort, Eden as the chairs she posted are same online. They could be renting off people they know or get special deal as they have so many connections in their "church".
Ah she's just after saying on her new post, she'll share more. Ah man I hope she's not turning into blossomingbirds birds with the whole curated look at "my life/holiday" walking advertisment for my life shite. First time to say this about an instagramer but I might have to unfollow her 😳
My guess was Eden too, she is lost for content so yes I think she will go down the Anna route even moreso, linking what she can and selling a fake lifestyle, they'll be besties in no time.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
£35 each for some tea and scones at the bushmills inn #invite, jog on, seems the rest of us plebs are subsidising these instahuns lifestyles, another place crossed off that I won’t be spending my hard earned money, why not #invite a bunch of hard working nhs nurses instead of those twats, eugh makes me sick

Reactions: 8
Was she invited and then they paid or do you think it was comp? These instahuns,.can they go no where without a freebie?

Reactions: 3
Defo comp there’s no way they paid £70 for that, plus where was bestie Christina 🤔

• Haha
What does *invite mean on her Bushmills story?

That she didn't pay for any of that?

What an entitled wanker. She does not deserve any of the things she is gifted. Her and boiled egg need to have a word with themselves

Reactions: 5
She's trying way way too hard to be in with the gen z crowd. I get you have to update your style from time to time but my god, I followed her last few years cause I liked stuff she wore but not lately it's just boke 🤮
What happened to the pretty Elanna that had a quirky feminine classy style, or did I just dream that?

What an entitled wanker. She does not deserve any of the things she is gifted. Her and boiled egg need to have a word with themselves

What riles me even more is that the c*unts never go back to stay in any of these places or eat in businesses miles from where they live as a paying customer - if it’s that wonderful wouldn’t you be telling everyone about it and rushing back yourself

[WerQUOTE="labdheh, post: 12109073, member: 122155"]
Didn’t take long to ditch the uggs 😂
[/QUOTE]

Yes because she realized that there are literally no other influencers wearing them!😝

She mustn't be rolling in dosh then if she's selling them on,just be going to buy some other staple piece.

Oh yeah you never see her staying anywhere that isn't hashtag sponsored or gifted, if it's not gifted/sponsored it's all hush hush, because it was a cheap wee holiday or weekend break from a travel agent. No shame in it, I would find relatable as anything. But it's this whole illusion of this hashtag busy life/high life crap. Oh I'm not a mommy blogger crap. You were and we enjoyed your craics and spontaneous content, now it's way too planned out. And very much free this, gifted that. It's a bit tone deaf with the current climate. Oh yes she "thrifts" things, I'm sorry but I never see similar things from thrift stores here in Ireland as she finds, she wouldnt even do a come thrift with me video or go show some of her fav spots to thrift?
Also never see her go to any of those coffee stop places anymore, it's all cathedral quarter this and Belfast that. Gifted nails all round, does she even tip?

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
£95!!!! The shape they’re in! Shameful. And how does she know EXACTLY how many times she’s worn them

• Haha
£95!!!! The shape they’re in! Shameful. And how does she know EXACTLY how many times she’s worn them
She was probably forced to wear them for some pr deal or only for some certain outfit reels to be with the "in crowd" and now she probably regrets the purchase. 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 2