Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
F

FamHam

One of the big mysteries in the world is why so many like her.

The A-listers like her as she's nice to them and gives them easy exposure.

I just get the impression shes not a nice person, plenty of blind gossip that says the same. Fake and insincere but millions seem to love and watch her.

Reactions: 22

vikka

VIP Member
Those things are called "ankle monitors" and they're called that because they sit at the ankle, they don't move up and down and definitely they wouldn't move up to nearly the knee. What kind of loose shyte ankle monitor would that be? One easily taken off, that's what kind.

Is that site listing arrests even legit? There are many sites which look like official sites and even list higher on search engines than the real ones, but are completely fake, made by someone in their garage.

How could any site even list some of these people, as they're abroad and haven't (literally couldn't have) been arrested?

What I have learnt from reading all kinds of shyte over years everywhere, is that all conspiracy theories are kinda the same and are thrown at all types of stories, just waiting to see which one sticks.
"P*do circles" and "human trafficking cabals" being some of the most popular, along with various ways on how the gov "controls" people and there's always "a bigger story behind this one, this is just a smoke screen to hide what's really going on!", but the "even bigger real story" somehow never sees the light of day.
I am sick of all of them...

• Heart
Reactions: 16

GrunkaLunka

VIP Member
I think someone mentioned this earlier but I absolutely fucking hate the way she scares her guests. It's so bizarre. I find it really uncomfortable, like why does she enjoy this power over them of literally scaring them so much they wet themselves? It's horrible. She has no empathy, and seems cruel and manipulative.

Reactions: 15

JulesyEire

Chatty Member
Does seem like her chickens are coming home now..

I hear James Corden is as just bigger cunt than she is! A lot of people cannot wait for things to come out about him! I think there is a blind about him and his wife on an aeroplane!! Seems he is a gift which keeps on giving!

Reactions: 14

Lemsipmax

As we’ve grown exponentially, I’ve not been able to stay on top of everything and relied on others to do their jobs as they knew I’d want them done.

Clearly some didn’t. That will now change and I’m committed to ensuring this does not happen again.

I’m also learning that people who work with me and for me are speaking on my behalf and misrepresenting who I am and that has to stop.

As someone who was judged and nearly lost everything for just being who I am, I truly understand and have deep compassion for those being looked at differently, or treated unfairly, not equal, or – worse – disregarded.
Thrown her producers under the bus and used her coming out experience to try to get sympathy.

Reactions: 13

totallytaz

Chatty Member
Thrown her producers under the bus and used her coming out experience to try to get sympathy.
What a ludicrous get out of jail card she’s played here.

If we took her word that the producer independently came up with the ‘don’t speak to, or make eye contact with Ellen’ policy, then why, for years, would she have people around her never speaking to her or making eye contact with her, and not question it nor tell them not to be so silly, then get acquainted with her staff?

boredjess

VIP Member
The worse is I don't know why she LOVE the Kardashians. Oh wait.... because they all work for the same Master. cough cough Illuminati, cough yes I don't even know if I believe in that.

As for the A-listers, B-listers, C-listers, Ellen's powerful/famous, so they all like her. There's so many fake people out there that will LOVE anyone with power?

Anyway I kind of hate how she'll invite non-celebs and gift them with a big cheque and everyone acts surprise/shock/cries...
I mean, come on, you know if you get invited to Ellen (as a non-celeb), you're walking away with a cheque

BeautifulTrauma

VIP Member
Someone put a thread on Twitter, saying that for all the negative stuff Ellen had done, he would donate $2 to the foodbank. There were so so many comments!

I also watched the interview with Dakota Johnson, where Ellen tried to call her out on not inviting her to her birthday party, but Dakota was having none of it. She seems to be rushing lines and hates anything interrupting her on the show too! I don’t think she’s the great person everyone makes out, she seems to have some superiority complex and will only associate with other A-Lister’s.
It also makes me laugh how she dresses like someone half her age, the picture of her in a Harry Styles tour t-shirt was cringe!

Reactions: 12

Moe

VIP Member
Does anyone remember the episode when it showed audience members prior to the show being allowed to take one item from the gifting room?
It was all cheap tat key ring type things. Anyway a couple of ladies actually took two items.
Ellen had the clip played and thoroughly humiliated them.
The multi millionaire presenter laid into them for the sake of not even a dollar.
That’s when I realised she was a first class bitch.

Reactions: 12

Sindra Montelle

A former writer from The Ellen Show revealed that the 62-year-old treated her writing staff like, well, "s--t."

"We'd watch her in rehearsals, smiling and winning us over with her charm and comic timing," the anonymous writer revealed. "Then the director would yell cut, her face would fall, and she'd level a glare at the writers. 'Why do you keep writing these unfunny jokes?' she'd hiss." Fans were shocked by the allegations, but the rumors never tarnished her reputation.

in 2016 the rumors went mainstream. In her book Kathy Griffin's Celebrity Run-Ins: My A-Z Index, comedian Kathy Griffin mentioned a certain "talk show host" with "short blonde hair" . “I can’t prove it, but this person, who has short blonde hair, has a mean streak that all of Hollywood knows about.”

Later, the rumors of Ellen's "meanness" persisted. In 2017, Corinne Olympios, of The Bachelor fame, begrudgingly admitted that her interview with the talk show host made her "uncomfortable." "She's very aggressive, she was very cold when I saw her before the show, which I don't think I was supposed to, because everybody got very nervous when we bumped into each other and you could tell they were like 'oh, s--t.'"

I started noticing something was "off" about Ellen's persona while watching an interview she did with Katy Perry in 2017. At the time, the reports were focused on Katy's "odd" behavior, but for me, all I could concentrate on was Ellen's weird aggressiveness. She seemed annoyed by the pop star, as if she was quietly seething with contempt, which is weird considering the two have known each other for years. And it's not just me. Others on reddit have noticed it too, particularly when she interviewed the cast of Stranger Things. "Hi all I was just watching a video of the four boys playing the questionnaire game on the Ellen show and I noticed she seemed a little off and frustrated," a commenter wrote. "A lot of people in the comments noticed it too. Some said maybe the boys were a bit too loud and rowdy, but she reacted the same, almost rude."

During her misbegotten season of judging American Idol, Fox promoted it as Nice (Ellen) vs Nasty (Simon). But I heard from a VERY respected entertainment journalist that everyone knew that behind the scenes it was the complete reverse. Simon is known for being a mensch and Ellen a tyrant. It makes me sad given her trail blazing but I can separate that from the reality of what sounds like a miserable off camera personality.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 11

drunkatvogue

Reactions: 11

vikka

VIP Member
I wish that QAnon shit would die incl the "ankle monitor" bs.
If they have to wear ankle monitors and are allegedly under house arrest, why are they regularly pictured out and about getting their coffees? Incl Ellen just last weekend.
And don't say it's a meeting with their attorney or similar, no one meets their lawyer in their grubby couch potato/gym clothes.

Just like the bs they keep peddling about Tom Hanks, when he was in Oz they said he's hiding from US authorities, he then went home to the US after his work in Oz and nothing happened. Now he's been pictured in Greece and the nutters are back with their claims how he's "hiding from US authorities and living in exile".

They debunk themselves and their shit gets debunked all the time, sometimes with simple pap pics (just the fact that Ellen was meeting with a friend last week and in shorts, no ankle monitor in sight and in freedom) and yet they're still at it and some people keep believing that QAnon stinking, steaming pile of horse manure. It's mindboggling.

Some of their nutters claimed Germany would revert back to be an "Empire" on 9th May and that Merkel would be forced out of office, that in fact she has no power or position anymore and the Euro would lose all value and cease to be the currency, and much other bs, well, guess what, nothing happened, what a surprise. I know this only because a friend of my parents follows that shyte and tells them all about these "exciting" theories and the "truth" which will "soon come to light" and would love for us to get into it as well. :rolleyes: 🤦‍♀️🤢 Fork orf with that!

I guess it's easy to believe some things as other decade old rumours have turnt out to be true (eg Weinstein, Ellen's real character etc), but you kinda have to really think and take everything with a grain of salt and frankly not all of Hollywood can be p*dos.
Also QAnon claim that Trump is working on "removing the deep state" who are all p'dos, do human/child sacrifice etc etc and yet in the Epstein/Maxwell files which have been unsealed for Maxwell's court proceedings the other day turns out there's many republicans and democrats who are rapists and assault women (and not all of them are p*dos) etc etc, trying to keep this short and sorry for this wall of text but this crap really grinds my gears. :mad:🤬🤢🤮

Just the above circle, "is it an ankle monitor", there's literally nothing to see there.
In some instances it is wishful thinking (like "that cloud looks like a dog!"), in some it just looks a certain way.

Just like Jen Aniston is on holiday and ate some pasta, has a bit of a tummy (which all women have, but ok) and instantly she must be pregnant! At 50. Same with this shit, there's nothing or a crease and it must be an ankle monitor...

• Heart
Reactions: 10

Socklicker

Because there are photos on twitter with her having a box like bulge on her leg, there is also another photo where she's taking a photo or video. Her wife? who is reflected in the glass panel, this person also has a bulge on their lower leg. Then there's some California state site that lists arrests, Ellen and her wife are listed, amongst others like Tom Hanks, his wife and Oprah, all are allegedly said to be involved in child trafficking and paedophilia.

Ellen could easily debunk this by showing her leg uncovered like people have been asking, but so far she hasn't...

I can't edit my previous post but here are the images:

Because there are photos on twitter with her having a box like bulge on her leg, there is also another photo where she's taking a photo or video. Her wife? who is reflected in the glass panel, this person also has a bulge on their lower leg. Then there's some California state site that lists arrests, Ellen and her wife are listed, amongst others like Tom Hanks, his wife and Oprah, all are allegedly said to be involved in child trafficking and paedophilia.

Ellen could easily debunk this by showing her leg uncovered like people have been asking, but so far she hasn't...

added the images:

added the images:

What's happening? Could a mod please fix my post?

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 10

Blackbird

There are a heck of a lot of articles out there about the 'real' her. Whether or not they're true I don't know but I don't get a great feeling about her. She does seem tired and bored ... and she doesn't even do her dance anymore. If she's had enough then she should just step away while she's at the top of her game and return for the odd special edition.

I do love all the real estate articles about her though - she has incredible taste in properties and is constantly buying and selling.

Reactions: 9

Sindra Montelle

Someone put a thread on Twitter, saying that for all the negative stuff Ellen had done, he would donate $2 to the foodbank. There were so so many comments!

I also watched the interview with Dakota Johnson, where Ellen tried to call her out on not inviting her to her birthday party, but Dakota was having none of it. She seems to be rushing lines and hates anything interrupting her on the show too! I don’t think she’s the great person everyone makes out, she seems to have some superiority complex and will only associate with other A-Lister’s.
It also makes me laugh how she dresses like someone half her age, the picture of her in a Harry Styles tour t-shirt was cringe!
I was talking to a guy who works in the cosmetic treatments clinic,he's used to using flattering light etc...saying hes never seen such a difference in how she appears on her show and reality,without make up and lighting she looks well preserved seventies....There was one ep she had the kids from The Stranger Things show on playing a game,she was really rude and aggresive towards them...She also did a thing with Michelle Obama in a store,Michelle was really getting annoyed with her,awful woman,cold shark like eyes,I wonder if she has seen whats being said about her...

Reactions: 9

Simply_The_Bestest

I've caught her show a handful of times early morning on ITV2, flicking between Ramsey's Kitchen Nightmares and Everyone Loves Raymond....I digress....Ellen isn't/doesn't seem funny. She doesn't seem bothered. Her delivery is throwaway, there's no jokes, she seems bored. All it seems to be is throwing giant screen tv's at people and some bloke dancing around in a big hat. How has this been on for 19 years?!? Mad!

• Heart
Reactions: 8