Ellen DeGeneres

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That card trick she did was bizzare,she looked upset,fumbled with it in a panicky mood,looked like trying to send a message out to someone

Reactions: 1
Hello new poster here , A few months ago there was a story about Ellen in the National Enquirer saying how she controls her wife's life made her give up her film and TV career etc turned her into the perfect Stepford wife.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
Hello new poster here , A few months ago there was a story about Ellen in the National Enquirer saying how she controls her wife's life made her give up her film and TV career etc turned her into the perfect Stepford wife.
Did you see the one where she had that busty women on she was properly perving on her. And making her out to be dumb and a piece of meat. I could see her hard on at one point haha

• Haha
Reactions: 4
This YouTuber is a bit of a guilty pleasure of mine... she does celebrity gossip mixed with relationship advice.... yeah somehow it works.

A lot of the time she talks with an annoying certainty about people she clearly doesn’t know anything about, but she did one on all this Ellen drama building up that you might want to check out

My thoughts are that it’s interesting I haven’t seen one post from an ex staff member claiming anything positive about her. It doesn’t mean everyone claiming to be one is telling the truth, but it is interesting no one seems to have stuck up for their defamed boss / ex boss or anything.... or maybe those posts just get hidden as they aren’t juicy ? Something to think about anyway

Because there are photos on twitter with her having a box like bulge on her leg, there is also another photo where she's taking a photo or video. Her wife? who is reflected in the glass panel, this person also has a bulge on their lower leg. Then there's some California state site that lists arrests, Ellen and her wife are listed, amongst others like Tom Hanks, his wife and Oprah, all are allegedly said to be involved in child trafficking and paedophilia.

Ellen could easily debunk this by showing her leg uncovered like people have been asking, but so far she hasn't...

I can't edit my previous post but here are the images:

Because there are photos on twitter with her having a box like bulge on her leg, there is also another photo where she's taking a photo or video. Her wife? who is reflected in the glass panel, this person also has a bulge on their lower leg. Then there's some California state site that lists arrests, Ellen and her wife are listed, amongst others like Tom Hanks, his wife and Oprah, all are allegedly said to be involved in child trafficking and paedophilia.

Ellen could easily debunk this by showing her leg uncovered like people have been asking, but so far she hasn't...

added the images:

added the images:

What's happening? Could a mod please fix my post?

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Those things are called "ankle monitors" and they're called that because they sit at the ankle, they don't move up and down and definitely they wouldn't move up to nearly the knee. What kind of loose shyte ankle monitor would that be? One easily taken off, that's what kind.

Is that site listing arrests even legit? There are many sites which look like official sites and even list higher on search engines than the real ones, but are completely fake, made by someone in their garage.

How could any site even list some of these people, as they're abroad and haven't (literally couldn't have) been arrested?

What I have learnt from reading all kinds of shyte over years everywhere, is that all conspiracy theories are kinda the same and are thrown at all types of stories, just waiting to see which one sticks.
"P*do circles" and "human trafficking cabals" being some of the most popular, along with various ways on how the gov "controls" people and there's always "a bigger story behind this one, this is just a smoke screen to hide what's really going on!", but the "even bigger real story" somehow never sees the light of day.
I am sick of all of them...

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Someone put a thread on Twitter, saying that for all the negative stuff Ellen had done, he would donate $2 to the foodbank. There were so so many comments!

I also watched the interview with Dakota Johnson, where Ellen tried to call her out on not inviting her to her birthday party, but Dakota was having none of it. She seems to be rushing lines and hates anything interrupting her on the show too! I don’t think she’s the great person everyone makes out, she seems to have some superiority complex and will only associate with other A-Lister’s.
It also makes me laugh how she dresses like someone half her age, the picture of her in a Harry Styles tour t-shirt was cringe!

Reactions: 12
Someone put a thread on Twitter, saying that for all the negative stuff Ellen had done, he would donate $2 to the foodbank. There were so so many comments!

I also watched the interview with Dakota Johnson, where Ellen tried to call her out on not inviting her to her birthday party, but Dakota was having none of it. She seems to be rushing lines and hates anything interrupting her on the show too! I don’t think she’s the great person everyone makes out, she seems to have some superiority complex and will only associate with other A-Lister’s.
It also makes me laugh how she dresses like someone half her age, the picture of her in a Harry Styles tour t-shirt was cringe!
I was talking to a guy who works in the cosmetic treatments clinic,he's used to using flattering light etc...saying hes never seen such a difference in how she appears on her show and reality,without make up and lighting she looks well preserved seventies....There was one ep she had the kids from The Stranger Things show on playing a game,she was really rude and aggresive towards them...She also did a thing with Michelle Obama in a store,Michelle was really getting annoyed with her,awful woman,cold shark like eyes,I wonder if she has seen whats being said about her...

Reactions: 9
I think someone mentioned this earlier but I absolutely bleeping hate the way she scares her guests. It's so bizarre. I find it really uncomfortable, like why does she enjoy this power over them of literally scaring them so much they wet themselves? It's horrible. She has no empathy, and seems cruel and manipulative.

Reactions: 15
I agree with everything that's been said here. However I still find her funny and I kind of still like her. What really put me off her was when I realised how woke she'd become and what looked like fake niceness. She's seems to have some kind of mental disorder and as I know so little about those things that's all I'll say but the one that springs to mind is autism. :unsure:

I think someone mentioned this earlier but I absolutely bleeping hate the way she scares her guests. It's so bizarre. I find it really uncomfortable, like why does she enjoy this power over them of literally scaring them so much they wet themselves? It's horrible. She has no empathy, and seems cruel and manipulative.
It's become boring too, as it happens so often

Reactions: 6
Anybody follow Portia on Instagram? Ellen’s been filming her teaching herself to cook and Ellen seems to get more and more passive aggressive as the days go by.

Reactions: 3
Anybody follow Portia on Instagram? Ellen’s been filming her teaching herself to cook and Ellen seems to get more and more passive aggressive as the days go by.
Haha no I haven’t been following — what sort of passive aggressiveness? Sounds fab.

• Haha
This reminds me that there was a thread on LSA not long ago saying that Ellen is actually bisexual, not lesbian, and has cheated on Portia with men.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 2