Elle Swift #66 no-trouser outfits are back, get ready for cosy Christmas tiny crack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just seen this tiktok, could she really be 6 months? Apparently she’s having another boy, don’t know how true that is though
I just saw this, super confused though because I have no idea where all these recent pics of her came from? All I can see on Instagram is her wedding post in august and that’s it?

Reactions: 1
I just saw this, super confused though because I have no idea where all these recent pics of her came from? All I can see on Instagram is her wedding post in august and that’s it?
That’s her pinned post, it stays at the top. Look past it and you’ll see the others

Just seen this tiktok, could she really be 6 months? Apparently she’s having another boy, don’t know how true that is though
If she’s 6 months that poor baby was tequila boarded when they went away to get married 🙈 she would’ve been around 8 weeks pregnant by that point, she may not have known to be fair! I do think she’s pregnant maybe just not 6 months! Also if she is, she needs new ‘friends’ who don’t tell her secrets to TikTok people 🙈😂

Reactions: 23
Been lurking for a while but felt like I had to say this…... So, she’s just shown up on my FYP. Someone made a predictions of 2023 video and named it something like “celebrity predictions 2023” the only prediction was Elle giving birth to a baby boy in April. In the comments they said they knew a friend of hers and that Elle has already had her gender reveal party. Let’s just gloss over the “celebrity” thing but everyone lost their shiz saying how they hope it’s true and it probably is as she’s in baggy clothes
Edit - I just saw someone else said the same thing above as I posted sorry. But still, celebrity?? Really?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I can’t imagine anyone caring, she’s had her 15 minutes of ‘fame’ before she was outed as a racist, no ones going to care about her pregnancy because she’s already had one and documented it (harsh but true) if she is expecting it will be a content and an attempt to save her marriage baby 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 20
I hope to God if she is pregnant that their kids grow up to be the opposite of her and Dracula in every possible way. I also hope that they don’t feel affected by having their entire lives documented online without their consent, when they’re older.

Connor is thick as mince literally getting that poor baby undressed on a camera. Do they not realise how many peadophiles watch family vloggers as it’s literally free content?!

• Sad
Reactions: 29
Who ever that posted this is lying. The house isn’t sold and I know she’s not moving to Trowbridge area, from sources it’s a more ‘rural’ home in a smaller community.
I think they’re getting their info from here

• Haha
Reactions: 35
She'll definitely want kids close together because Lucy had Jessie and Jenson quite close didn't she? And will have told Elle that it's so much easier that way and it's so nice having them as playmates etc etc. So I wouldn't be surprised if they've been trying. Probably around 4 months and if so, Pregnancy announcement incoming asap. She's just very strategic and will be waiting for the perfect moment. Christmas Eve could be the day.

Reactions: 12
I think she’ll just drop it randomly if she is pregnant. Unfortunately all influencers are predictable, it’ll either be Xmas eve, Xmas day, nye or 1st Jan. if there’s no announcement then, then she’s either not pregnant or waiting till she gives birth I reckon

Reactions: 13
If she doesn’t post a reel at 6pm Christmas Eve of them slow motion walking down the beach, close up of Con’s hands on her bump and Saint kissing it with the caption “The most magical Christmas gift of all 🤍 ” - then I’ll eat my hat

• Haha
Reactions: 76
She'll definitely want kids close together because Lucy had Jessie and Jenson quite close didn't she? And will have told Elle that it's so much easier that way and it's so nice having them as playmates etc etc. So I wouldn't be surprised if they've been trying. Probably around 4 months and if so, Pregnancy announcement incoming asap. She's just very strategic and will be waiting for the perfect moment. Christmas Eve could be the day.
Imagine being an influencer and strategically timing when to announce your pregnancy for maximum engagement and attention. What a sad life and mindset to have.
They get a positive test and then the mind goes straight to “okay so when and how will we announce so we get loads of engagement and views and hopefully our video will be trending on YouTube”.

• Sick
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.