Elle Swift #66 no-trouser outfits are back, get ready for cosy Christmas tiny crack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes, pretty sure it was around NYE we were gradually digging out more and more of their hateful tweets
Yeah I think so!
Clearly must have affected them more than they let on!
She tries to act like it hasn’t bothered her/them, but clearly it has.

If I remember though she also went really quiet before those tweets were exposed and I don’t think we ever found out why.

Reactions: 14
Yeah I think so!

If I remember though she also went really quiet before those tweets were exposed and I don’t think we ever found out why.
I heard they were being blackmailed. It went quiet as they were frantically trying to find/delete? the incriminating evidence but the blackmailer published before they found it?
Can't remember details as it was a year ago.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I heard they were being blackmailed. It went quiet as they were frantically trying to find/delete? the incriminating evidence but the blackmailer published before they found it?
Can't remember details as it was a year ago.
Yeah I’m not sure.
I remember who published the tweets on here and I didn’t think they were blackmailing them, but someone else could have found them first I guess.

Reactions: 11
Yeah I think so!

Right before all their offensive tweets were brought to light, there was the whole fiasco about Conjob cheating with evidence backing it up (his number being exposed) so I bet she was dealing with that first

Reactions: 29
Right before all their offensive tweets were brought to light, there was the whole fiasco about Conjob cheating with evidence backing it up (his number being exposed) so I bet she was dealing with that first
Yes I remember that! So much happened at once, such a weird time.

Reactions: 17
Probably reminiscing when they were caught out.

His last post was the 29th of Dec 2021 before they posted their “apology” on the 4th.
I really wanna know what this was about. It was all so strange last year. The abrupt Vlogmas stop, the silence, the cheating allegations, the smashed phone…

Reactions: 26
I really wanna know what this was about. It was all so strange last year. The abrupt Vlogmas stop, the silence, the cheating allegations, the smashed phone…
He got caught with that Bethan or Becky girl.

Reactions: 3
Like oh my GAAAAAAAAWWWWWDDDDDDDDDD, I am like so obsessssssssed :rolleyes: , Poor Emma Bridgewater is thinking greaaaat a racist human looking fish with no doubt matching racist flaps is devaluing my brand. The eyes are of hers do act very fish like.

Well when you are obsessed with a plate, that can no doubt, hold her racist and homophobic mince pies. It does show to me that you are what you eat and this like oh my gaawwwwwwd thick as mince.

Screenshot 2022-12-30 at 06.22.32.png

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Can't believe it's been nearly a year since the tweets were exposed! How time flies. She was very disciplined before with food when she was competing, I suspect she's lost weight to try and keep up with cons wandering eye.

Reactions: 26
Like oh my GAAAAAAAAWWWWWDDDDDDDDDD, I am like so obsessssssssed :rolleyes: , Poor Emma Bridgewater is thinking greaaaat a racist human looking fish with no doubt matching racist flaps is devaluing my brand. The eyes are of hers do act very fish like.

Well when you are obsessed with a plate, that can no doubt, hold her racist and homophobic mince pies. It does show to me that you are what you eat and this like oh my gaawwwwwwd thick as mince.

View attachment 1839607
I’m sorry but she looks like pennywise the clown here 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23

View attachment 1839607
1672403773029.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Gemma miles loves a copy doesn’t she. Beach walk filmed with her bloke happiest year of my life. I don’t like Elle but gemma needs to find her own content 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.