Elle Swift #66 no-trouser outfits are back, get ready for cosy Christmas tiny crack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Having a break to honour the one year anniversary of her being exposed as a racist and the end of her career more like 🤣 probably because she knows people will bring all the tweets up again and she may lose even more followers. Will she come back randomly and post a pregnancy announcement is the question?
Does that include not going on to delete comments she doesn't like?🤔🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Having a break to honour the one year anniversary of her being exposed as a racist and the end of her career more like 🤣 probably because she knows people will bring all the tweets up again and she may lose even more followers. Will she come back randomly and post a pregnancy announcement is the question?
100% coming back New Year’s Day with the pregnancy reveal. She better hope the secret stays a secret before then 😏

Reactions: 31
See you on 1st Jan for your pregnancy reveal EDL

100% coming back New Year’s Day with the pregnancy reveal. She better hope the secret stays a secret before then 😏
Jinx!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
The instastories of her replying to multiple people with the exact same response “sending you love & light” are killing me off. Probably the most disingenuous ‘influencer’ out there 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 62
The instastories of her replying to multiple people with the exact same response “sending you love & light” are killing me off. Probably the most disingenuous ‘influencer’ out there 🤣
Yeah I don’t quite understand them stories, she’s not the bleeping pope, the only thing shes ever sent out is racism and hatred towards everything with a pulse.

• Haha
Reactions: 48
I was about to say that! She’s so lazy as well to just put that and not even act like she cares, she’s such a twit

Reactions: 18
When in actual fact she’s just sitting there hitting copy and paste on her phone while she watches eastenders 😂

• Haha
Yes because love and light will help the person struggling with money worries. They probably can’t afford to put their lights on for starters. Cheers for that great advice Elle, now go and do your skincare with that £500 (or however much it was) product 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 41
peterburns.jpeg
judith.jpeg

Oh i have never watched this influencer before but had a good read, thank you tattlers....I cant decide if she is a lovechild of Peter Burns and Judith Chalmers, the constant need for self tanning and them lips. If she is pregnant, it would be a horror story for any new baby seeing that face staring at down at you from their cot.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Love & Light fs is her head lit?!!
Racist Carby when you have a read here on your time of socials don't bother coming back your a piece of tit you do not deserve to be on social media I hope you have a tit xmas and an even shittier new year! Love & Light

• Heart
  • Haha
Late to the game, but seen her tweets, no amount of love and light will spare her from my vitriol as I sip on my witch fuelled coffee. Wearing my Slytherin jumper and being a homo myself I wasn't sorted into Hufflepuff. Tattlers this thread has now become very delicious.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I think it’s really sad that these people do pregnancy announcements at all and I hope they look back in the future and think that.

Having kids for the engagement is all it is, sad.

Reactions: 15
elle.jpeg
hetty.jpg

Tattlers I was looking at the suction for hoovers online and wondered if you could please help me with the specifications? Do we know which one would help me get the most dust/dirt and grime sucked up?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.