Elle Swift #66 no-trouser outfits are back, get ready for cosy Christmas tiny crack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m currently 24 weeks pregnant and absolutely could not hide it for £1,000,000! There is no way she is 2 weeks behind me and being able to hide it! Plus she was drinking shots at her wedding ‘week’ as much as she has a sad life I don’t think she would go out her way to fake drinking alcohol to throw people off! At her wedding she would’ve been around 8 weeks if she’s 22 weeks at the moment!

Reactions: 9
I’m currently 24 weeks pregnant and absolutely could not hide it for £1,000,000! There is no way she is 2 weeks behind me and being able to hide it! Plus she was drinking shots at her wedding ‘week’ as much as she has a sad life I don’t think she would go out her way to fake drinking alcohol to throw people off! At her wedding she would’ve been around 8 weeks if she’s 22 weeks at the moment!
I found out I was pregnant at 25 weeks 😬I'm not saying she is definitely that far along but it's not crazy plus Molly Mae was able to conceal it for a while too

Reactions: 9
I'm not sure I believe she was pregnant at the wedding. I think she would have started trying immediately though and gotten pregnant in Sept or Oct - my prediction was that she'd want to be pregnant at Christmas, so she can do another New Years Day announcement :sick:

• Wow
Reactions: 24
I found out I was pregnant with my 3rd when I was 6 months pregnant I hadn’t noticed weight gain (I always have an anterior placenta) and if anyone else thought I looked pregnant they didn’t say anything, would’ve been nice to know 🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
shes deffo not 6 months gone, i reckon early days, 10 weeks maybe and shell announce january/ feburary and make it all about love blah blah

Reactions: 2
Ngl I also had a look but it was on the 10th of November. If you zoom near her stomach (last one but mind the camel toe) she looks like she is pregnant or had a bad bloat.
I found the gift guides so disrespectful to people who can't even afford £50 on a partner. Some of the things she wrote like on the switch and pokemon items. Family friendly and you can enjoy it together. When would she ever play with Conjob 🤣

The volunteering was such a kick in the teeth. As a genuine human you don't need to announce you are looking to do it or are doing it. I swear they only take the dogs out once a week for photos, house probably stinks of piss and I think they smoke too...
What makes you think they smoke? I’ve never seen either of them smoke, doesn’t mean they don’t behind closed doors, but I’ve never seen any evidence of it

Reactions: 6
I found out I was pregnant at 25 weeks 😬I'm not saying she is definitely that far along but it's not crazy plus Molly Mae was able to conceal it for a while too
Oh my god I would pass out 🤣 I could be absolutely wrong, I just feel like with her bestie MM she would want to be pregnancy friends 🙈

• Haha
I do think she is pregnant too. Every single photo since her wedding is baggy jumper or hiding her stomach. Unless she just enjoys the speculation 🙄

Reactions: 7
I was 22 weeks with my fourth and 25 weeks with my fifth before I found out …I’m a size ten and 5ft3 ….had periods and obviously not a rookie …

I found out I was pregnant with my 3 when I was 6 months pregnant I hadn’t noticed weight gain (I always have an anterior placenta) and if anyone else thought I looked pregnant they didn’t say anything, would’ve been nice to know 🤣🤣
I was 22 weeks with my fourth and 25 weeks with my fifth before I found out …I’m a size ten and 5ft3 ….had periods and obviously not a rookie …
This making me feel a lot better! Feel like we need our own thread. It's almost 3 years later now but was the shock of my life

Reactions: 4
It was a foot or a hand then I thought …hang on ..treated like an idiot by midwife’s but I got the hospital policy changed because so …..I was hormonal and angry by that time …

I found out I was 5 months pregnant in August. I swear I had no bump. An absolute total shock. Every pregnancy is different. I'm only starting to look pregnant now and I've got 3 weeks left. I've not been able to get a pic looking pregnant at all 😢 she could be pregnant. She might not be.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I’m dreading this Christmas and being able to afford anything for anyone. Seeing any type of gift guide is just making me feel even worse about affording stuff. I’m probably going to end up giving people handmade or something really cheap.
Just imagine EDLs face if anyone got her something cheap or homemade, I’d love to see it 😃

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I’m dreading this Christmas and being able to afford anything for anyone. Seeing any type of gift guide is just making me feel even worse about affording stuff. I’m probably going to end up giving people handmade or something really cheap.
Just imagine EDLs face if anyone got her something cheap or homemade, I’d love to see it 😃
If you can, buy some melt and pour soap from hobby craft. Order snow fairy and pomegranate candle oils online. You can use whatever empty cartons you have at home for a mould or buy a really cheap online, you can also use a wee bit food colouring for colour. Wrap them in cling film to prevent sweating then wrap in brown paper with nice ribbon or bag. Snow fairy for girls and the pomegranate for boys (or whatever else you fancy) lovely wee gifts.

Reactions: 24
I found out I was 5 months pregnant in August. I swear I had no bump. An absolute total shock. Every pregnancy is different. I'm only starting to look pregnant now and I've got 3 weeks left. I've not been able to get a pic looking pregnant at all 😢 she could be pregnant. She might not be.
Yeah I totally get that, I just think with the size she was (not being rude she had a bump at like 12 weeks) with saint, it would be showing on her face etc too, unless she’s actually looking after herself this pregnancy and not just eating absolute rubbish all the time! I do think she’s pregnant but I reckon it was a wedding conceived baby!

Yeah I totally get that, I just think with the size she was (not being rude she had a bump at like 12 weeks) with saint, it would be showing on her face etc too, unless she’s actually looking after herself this pregnancy and not just eating absolute rubbish all the time! I do think she’s pregnant but I reckon it was a wedding conceived baby!
My friend who is a personal trainer and very physically fit gained weight in her face and most of her body whilst maintaining a good diet and exercise routine. Weight gain during pregnancy has absolutely nothing to do with not looking after yourself… people are going to think badly of themselves if they’ve gained weight during pregnancy with comments like that

Reactions: 16
My friend who is a personal trainer and very physically fit gained weight in her face and most of her body whilst maintaining a good diet and exercise routine. Weight gain during pregnancy has absolutely nothing to do with not looking after yourself… people are going to think badly of themselves if they’ve gained weight during pregnancy with comments like that
It’s natural to gain weight in pregnancy, I have and I’ve looked after myself too. ‘Weight’ in the face 100% happens in pregnancy due to fluid retention, it’s a proven fact. This is not about anyone else, this is me comparing how SHE looked with saint where as how she looks now. She could also have extreme sickness and weight loss during pregnancy. I also think for anyone who has eaten a packet of biscuits a day during pregnancy would expect to gain a bit of weight 🤦🏽‍♀️ Pregnant or not pregnant!

Reactions: 5
It’s natural to gain weight in pregnancy, I have and I’ve looked after myself too. ‘Weight’ in the face 100% happens in pregnancy due to fluid retention, it’s a proven fact. This is not about anyone else, this is me comparing how SHE looked with saint where as how she looks now. She could also have extreme sickness and weight loss during pregnancy. I also think for anyone who has eaten a packet of biscuits a day during pregnancy would expect to gain a bit of weight 🤦🏽‍♀️ Pregnant or not pregnant!
So even if she was eating the perfect diet she’s still likely to gain weight even in her face, so your comment was unnecessary. Fair enough if you posted out that she gained weight in her face and left it at that, but you topped it off with making a comment about her not looking after herself… you’re contradicting yourself.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.