Elle Swift #66 no-trouser outfits are back, get ready for cosy Christmas tiny crack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Charities hate this because they get inundated with volunteers who need training etc. at Christmas (so less gets done because they're taking regulars off their usual duties to train people) and they desperately need people throughout the rest of the year but can't get enough volunteers... it's not like Elle's got a job to go to for the rest of the year, so her going for this at Christmas has really rubbed me the wrong way.
Is this actually true? Kinda puts me off volunteering if it’s just burdening people more than it’s helping. Surely they just appreciate people helping even if they have to guide them a bit?

Reactions: 6
Is this actually true? Kinda puts me off volunteering if it’s just burdening people more than it’s helping. Surely they just appreciate people helping even if they have to guide them a bit?
I'm sorry, should have clarified this - I mean when people volunteer for clout and just get in the way at Christmas (you know the type I mean) - anyone with their head screwed on half straight won't take much training, won't get in the way, and will actually make an effort and not pose with their phone or stand around whinging and/or duck off home early. Please don't let what I said put you off ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 34
If she is pregnant then I don’t think it will be anything like the first time in terms of likes/ views, brand deals. The latter better not happen! Also with molly mae pregnant I think it would take a lot of the attention off old Ellebelly.

Reactions: 21
If she is pregnant then I don’t think it will be anything like the first time in terms of likes/ views, brand deals. The latter better not happen! Also with molly mae pregnant I think it would take a lot of the attention off old Ellebelly.
nope it’s never the same second time round, look at Carys, no one gives two figs. Especially with Molly maes baby on the way, the viewers attention is else where

Reactions: 29
I wonder why she's not announced it yet? It's not like her .........didn't she do Saint's pregnancy reveal at 12 weeks?

Reactions: 6
Newbie here 👋🏼 (Well, I’ve been a regular reader since the scandal broke in January)

I joined because of the pregnancy announcement above stating she’s 22 weeks pregnant. When she was pregnant with SSS at 22 weeks she was HUGE. I know pregnancies can be different, but I’d be surprised if she was able to hide a bump that big! Although she has been hiding her tummy in recent pics, I feel like if she were that far along it would be more visible even with the long coats etc…

I also wanted to share my utter disgust at her showing off her wealth during a cost of living crisis… although noting most of her followers are fairly young girls who probably still live at home and aren’t necessarily impacted by the cost of living…

Finally, her asking for volunteer opportunities in Wiltshire REALLY rubbed me up the wrong way because she’s only doing it to film herself doing it and sharing it to show she’s ‘changed’. I volunteer for a local charity but I don’t take photos of the people in the food bank queue posing with a tin of baked beans 🤦🏻‍♀️

Wow that feels good getting some of this off my chest 😂

Reactions: 42
I wonder why she's not announced it yet? It's not like her .........didn't she do Saint's pregnancy reveal at 12 weeks?
Because Molly Mae didn’t announce til six months. So now that’s what Elle is doing. Maybe they (the insta huns and their wannabes) will all start doing it 🙃🙄

Reactions: 29
Cons probably trying to get all the kids done and out the way so he can retire from their miserable stale sex life , wouldn’t blame him

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Big audience engagement prospects at Christmas time... I thought it would be another New Years Day announcement. Guess we'll find out soon!

Reactions: 12
Loooool excellent, of course she is. I'm going to go out on a limb and say I was first to guess this one - think it was late Sept/early Oct?
a tattler posted in August just after the wedding that they had heard she had announced the pregnancy at the wedding so it’s been rumoured for a while

a local Wiltshire charity has this on their website so I don’t think they’d appreciate her and her cameras rocking up

E94F9D55-1258-466C-9F1E-6B1D0E664E7E.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 33
I am local and I do see her ALOT. She was at a Garden Centre with Katie and SSS at the weekend, and just came into the market section but stood right in the middle of the doorway whilst getting all her stuff out to film. It was so inconsiderate of people trying to get in or out and had to wait. Also she then posted she was poorly and I just thought, so why would you go out? Keep your germs to yourself.

I’ve been holding alot in for a long time about what a disaster she is in real life. Her wedding was a disaster. Fights broke out between families and the white party the night before was also a disaster. Honestly the lot. If you haven’t worked out by now her life online isn’t her life, then you need to! 😹
Ohhhh tell us all about the wedding 👀👀👀

Reactions: 14
She did some try ons in one of her recent videos, no way is there a 22 week bump hiding under there 😂 I mean, I don’t doubt she could be pregnant but deffo not that far along.
And if they did announce pregnancy at the wedding then that would have meant she was only 8 weeks at that point…. Doesn’t quite add up I don’t think.

Reactions: 21
Still hasn’t sold her house… Looks like a new picture of the front though with the tacky Christmas decorations. Also why can’t she find volunteering opportunities herself instead of asking people for everything all the time. Obviously to show off that she’s trying to ‘better herself’
such shameless virtue signalling ... telling the world she is volunteering .....
most volunteers just do it as a selfless act- but she turns it into 'content' for her social media FFS

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I haven't checked in for so long and I literally just saw her instagram and ran here to say she's pregnant!! She did the same with Saint. Covering her tummy, baggy clothes etc. She's 100% pregnant.
*edit* she's deffo not 6 months but she's pregnant, I reckon right after the wedding

Reactions: 8
I haven't checked in for so long and I literally just saw her instagram and ran here to say she's pregnant!! She did the same with Saint. Covering her tummy, baggy clothes etc. She's 100% pregnant.
*edit* she's deffo not 6 months but she's pregnant, I reckon right after the wedding
Ngl I also had a look but it was on the 10th of November. If you zoom near her stomach (last one but mind the camel toe) she looks like she is pregnant or had a bad bloat.
I found the gift guides so disrespectful to people who can't even afford £50 on a partner. Some of the things she wrote like on the switch and pokemon items. Family friendly and you can enjoy it together. When would she ever play with Conjob 🤣

The volunteering was such a kick in the teeth. As a genuine human you don't need to announce you are looking to do it or are doing it. I swear they only take the dogs out once a week for photos, house probably stinks of piss and I think they smoke too...

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.