Elle Swift #66 no-trouser outfits are back, get ready for cosy Christmas tiny crack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If you can, buy some melt and pour soap from hobby craft. Order snow fairy and pomegranate candle oils online. You can use whatever empty cartons you have at home for a mould or buy a really cheap online, you can also use a wee bit food colouring for colour. Wrap them in cling film to prevent sweating then wrap in brown paper with nice ribbon or bag. Snow fairy for girls and the pomegranate for boys (or whatever else you fancy) lovely wee gifts.
I have done ideas from Dainty Diaries on You Tube. You can watch her making them. I really enjoyed making the soaps and I ordered the ingredients from Amazon. It's amazing how easy some things are once someone has shown you.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
So even if she was eating the perfect diet she’s still likely to gain weight even in her face, so your comment was unnecessary. Fair enough if you posted out that she gained weight in her face and left it at that, but you topped it off with making a comment about her not looking after herself… you’re contradicting yourself.
This is what I’m saying, I think you misinterpreted my comment, a lot of people say you notice pregnancy in the face first before anywhere else, your face becomes fuller, your nose can expand etc! She had a huge ‘bump’ with saint at 12 weeks, I’m merely making a point if she was 22 weeks pregnant she does look different from when she was more than half way last time which of course can happen, I personally just don’t think she is 22 weeks pregnant that’s all! This is purely my opinion. Apologies if you took offence, I may not have worded it properly however as a pregnant female at the moment myself I know diet etc doesn’t matter regarding weight gain, however i believe if I didn’t eat a balanced diet I would 100% have gained more weight than I have so far, the midwife literally tells you, you don’t need to eat for 2 but you do need to eat slightly more further on, eat what you fancy but don’t over indulge. Anyway I will leave it at that.

Reactions: 3
This is what I’m saying, I think you misinterpreted my comment, a lot of people say you notice pregnancy in the face first before anywhere else, your face becomes fuller, your nose can expand etc! She had a huge ‘bump’ with saint at 12 weeks, I’m merely making a point if she was 22 weeks pregnant she does look different from when she was more than half way last time which of course can happen, I personally just don’t think she is 22 weeks pregnant that’s all! This is purely my opinion. Apologies if you took offence, I may not have worded it properly however as a pregnant female at the moment myself I know diet etc doesn’t matter regarding weight gain, however i believe if I didn’t eat a balanced diet I would 100% have gained more weight than I have so far, the midwife literally tells you, you don’t need to eat for 2 but you do need to eat slightly more further on, eat what you fancy but don’t over indulge. Anyway I will leave it at that.
You need to reread what you wrote. You came across like you were saying she isn’t pregnant because she’s not gained weight in her face *unless she’s actually looking after herself this pregnancy *… that literally is you saying she could prevent the weight gain with diet. I’m 20 weeks pregnant right now and have weight in my face and I don’t eat a bad diet. I’m sure anyone else who has been or is pregnant would agree that you absolutely did not word your comment very well if that’s not how you meant it.

Reactions: 1
You need to reread what you wrote. You came across like you were saying she isn’t pregnant because she’s not gained weight in her face *unless she’s actually looking after herself this pregnancy *… that literally is you saying she could prevent the weight gain with diet. I’m 20 weeks pregnant right now and have weight in my face and I don’t eat a bad diet. I’m sure anyone else who has been or is pregnant would agree that you absolutely did not word your comment very well if that’s not how you meant it.
I literally just said I may not have worded it properly and apologised. I think as a pregnant person myself we can all agree everyone’s pregnancy is different, however we can all also agree if she is 22 weeks pregnant she looks very different than she did in her first pregnancy, that was purely my point. Anyway as I said apologies for any offence, I’m not going to argue back and forward over a comment which I have agreed could’ve been worded differently to get my point across properly. Have a lovely day

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Even if she isn't pregnant she will be VERY soon. There's no way she's going to lt Carys & Molly Mae be pregnant and not get in on it lmao. Probably waiting for carys to have her baby 🤣

Reactions: 19
People need to stop getting so triggered😂😂 I think she is pregnant, is being extremely careful with how much weight she is gaining because she worked hard to lose it whereas last time she let herself go and was desperate to have the biggest bump ever.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Ello! Midwife here and I think you need to give this girl a break. We all know that Elle was definitely not looking after herself during her pregnancy in terms of her diet so it is likely she gained additional weight to the normal weight gain you get during pregnancy due to the increase in blood and other body fluids you have to keep the baby alive. Some of Elle's weight gain may well have been related to some swelling, but a lot of the weight she gained was down to being in a calorie surplus which she showed on her vlogs and referenced herself multiple times. That's why it was suggested if she was pregnant this time she may not have gained as much weight if she's eating better (aka looking after herself better), not that ALL women who gain weight in pregnancy don't look after themselves.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Ello! Midwife here and I think you need to give this girl a break. We all know that Elle was definitely not looking after herself during her pregnancy in terms of her diet so it is likely she gained additional weight to the normal weight gain you get during pregnancy due to the increase in blood and other body fluids you have to keep the baby alive. Some of Elle's weight gain may well have been related to some swelling, but a lot of the weight she gained was down to being in a calorie surplus which she showed on her vlogs and referenced herself multiple times. That's why it was suggested if she was pregnant this time she may not have gained as much weight if she's eating better (aka looking after herself better), not that ALL women who gain weight in pregnancy don't look after themselves.
Thank you, I probably didn’t word it properly but I was just up from a 12 hour night shift and am growing a human so it came out a ramble 😂 I’m glad someone could understand!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
This making me feel a lot better! Feel like we need our own thread. It's almost 3 years later now but was the shock of my life
My life could be a thread, especially this unexpected baby. There was some eastenders worthy drama going on 🙈

Reactions: 1
My life could be a thread, especially this unexpected baby. There was some eastenders worthy drama going on 🙈
I look at it like a surprise, a lovely one but still a surprise 😂 our little one was unexpected too, the week before our wedding, the bottle of whispering angel has been sitting in my kitchen since July staring at me 🙈😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Bet they’ve both had covid or flu, she’s so dumb, ‘is there something going round?’ But hey ho, as they are both adult children she’s off to London for pre birthday celebrations 🙄

Reactions: 8
I haven't been on here for a while, popped back on to kill some time but to all you people who say shes hiding her stomach then take a look back over her posts.
It's not a area she is confident showing so she always hides it or angles herself in certain ways.

I'm not saying she's not pregnant but covering her stomach isnt the best indication!

Also, yes she was big first time round but let's not forget how much she contorted her back to make herself appear bigger, especially in the early days!

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.