Elle Florence #18 From Joe to Rick, now married to a hick: husband at last, baguette arriving fast 🥖

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm the opposite, I want her to be financially reliant on Fishy, a SAHM on a budget, sort of what she did when she lived with Ricky in the swampland and pretended she was into thrifting and cheap alternatives, it was hilarious haha.
Ah yes, when she tried to convince us that "ethically shopping" thrift stores and wearing outfits like this in the Florida heat were making her joyously happy!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She buys everything from AliExpress – her jewellery stuff is definitely from there and she has a little shell/pearl lamp thing on her desk that's also from AE. I know because I have the same one (I bought it because I wanted a little night light and it was kind of tacky-cute). So much of the stuff sold on Amazon, eBay and Etsy originally come from AE, so she might as well buy straight from the source.

Reactions: 7
Yeah I love aliexpress so many re seller boutiques get their stuff from AE I'd rather buy it from there instead of paying for a markup

Reactions: 4
Yeah I love aliexpress so many re seller boutiques get their stuff from AE I'd rather buy it from there instead of paying for a markup
Same! Even the delivery times aren't that bad for me most of the time. Some of the stuff is hit or miss, but I've only ever had a couple of duds.

Reactions: 1
"Came so swiftly."

Aka, she lied about her due date. Never change, Elle. We called it.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Matching pyjamas and obviously a face full of makeup. She's a knockoff Stepford wife for sure. I wonder if she's still in touch with Ricky's father. He took their engagement pics, maybe he could come over for a little post-birth photoshoot :p

Also, what if baguette has been named Gigi and not ginette because Gigi Hadid has been Smelle's inspiration all these years? Lol

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Came so swiftly...yeah, that's a fully grown newborn there Elle. We have eyes.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Why do I feel like fisherman had no input on the name or nickname? Elle's latched onto Gigi even though the name is usually for small dogs or senior citizens.

Let's hope Fisherman and #TradWifeGirlBoss have already scheduled Gigi for her vaccines.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
“Belated Christmas Gift” seems like a Freudian slip- she basically admitted that she was expecting Baguette before Christmas, right? Otherwise she would have said “unexpected Christmas surprise” 💅💅 (was she making fans believe she was due in Jan?)
I think she just meant that bebe came on the 26th and so is “belated” with respect to Christmas (i.e. Elle got Gigi a day later than Christmas).

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I hope Gigi is a cute little baby, and grows up to be a lovely little girl. She at least deserves that, having to deal with a narcissistic mother for the rest of her life.

Reactions: 19
I hope Gigi is a cute little baby, and grows up to be a lovely little girl. She at least deserves that, having to deal with a narcissistic mother for the rest of her life.
Right! My first feeling when seeing that picture was pity for the baby <3 I hope she won't be homeschooled because good teachers and friends can really save her.

Reactions: 8
We = me + the person I tricked. I love that Elle's announcement sounds like it was written by Rick. That poor kid. Her parents are only together because of her. Every person I know with parents who stayed together for the kids has ended up incredibly fucked up and with parents who eventually divorced.

I still don’t understand how Gigi coming in the 26th of December prevented Elle from putting out more vlogs. She really spends weeks editing her videos? I mean she announced she was doing vlogmas and really had no plan to do it. If baby wasn’t due til January but surprise came on the 26th how did that prevent Elle from getting out the video for the 5th to the 12th at least? I really don’t understand how her fans still admire and fawn over her, she clearly has no respect for them and anything she promises them. I really think this points to Gigi’s due date being before Christmas so Elle could have her Christmas vlogmas reveal but Gigi came late. Isn’t it normal for first baby to come a bit late?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.