Elle Florence #15 Bottle Blonde and Chanel by the Pond, How Long until Fisherman Figures Out the Con?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I definitely do think she baby trapped him. A woman of 33 should absolutely know better (and quite frankly, so should he). A birth control failure/contraceptive failure is so exceedingly rare as to almost be a statistic impossibility.

Reactions: 10
I have to agree. I think she’s super happy she has her baby now because it’s something she’s always wanted. And it’s a girl. 🙄🤣

Anyway, I don’t doubt that she baby trapped him. She wanted to be married yesterday but he wasn’t going to budge. So she was careless about her birth control and voila! Maybe this baby will force his hand to be a good Christian man and make the situation legitimate. 🤣🤣🤣 It’s hard for me to feel bad about him when he decided to stay with her for 2 years despite all her crazy and needy behavior. Now he’ll never be rid of her. She’s having his kid and even if he ran away (lol), he’s still on the hook for child support and would need to tell future women he dates that he has a daughter with a loony toon.
Amidst all this talk about Elle being the one who ooops'ed this situation into existence, I have to say there are a few things he could have done to prevent this. I get the sense he may be like Elle in that he doesn't have a close enough group of friends to have at least one of them poke around in these threads since shes a youtuber and warn him that she may pull something like this and he should be taking responsibility for his own contraception.

We all know Elle doesn't have friends who will tell her that baby trapping someone is an even dumber idea than moving in with Rick. Maybe Fisherman doesn't have friends to sit him down and say 'you're 40 and you don't want kids, get it snipped' or even something as simple as to use a condom with her, considering the stakes and what she is capable of in her state of mind.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I definitely do think she baby trapped him. A woman of 33 should absolutely know better (and quite frankly, so should he). A birth control failure/contraceptive failure is so exceedingly rare as to almost be a statistic impossibility.
Oh she knew alright. It was definitely deliberate. Funny how it never happened before when she was younger despite having many live-in boyfriends, and even after her engagement with Rick. Fishy is clearly kicking the can down the road with marriage and Elle got tired of waiting. She was going to get that baby and maybe even a husband one way or another, even if he refuses to propose willingly.

Reactions: 12
Oh she knew alright. It was definitely deliberate. Funny how it never happened before when she was younger despite having many live-in boyfriends, and even after her engagement with Rick. Fishy is clearly kicking the can down the road with marriage and Elle got tired of waiting. She was going to get that baby and maybe even a husband one way or another, even if he refuses to propose willingly.
Yep. If it wasn't happening in her 20s, it was either now or never. It's nice to see her genuinely happy about something and it was very sweet when she said she always looks at her bump, but I am sad for that child that will grow up with her as a mother. She's so emotionally and psychologically stunted. Kids are not an accessory.

Amidst all this talk about Elle being the one who ooops'ed this situation into existence, I have to say there are a few things he could have done to prevent this. I get the sense he may be like Elle in that he doesn't have a close enough group of friends to have at least one of them poke around in these threads since shes a youtuber and warn him that she may pull something like this and he should be taking responsibility for his own contraception.

We all know Elle doesn't have friends who will tell her that baby trapping someone is an even dumber idea than moving in with Rick. Maybe Fisherman doesn't have friends to sit him down and say 'you're 40 and you don't want kids, get it snipped' or even something as simple as to use a condom with her, considering the stakes and what she is capable of in her state of mind.
And that is exactly why it’s hard for me to feel “so bad” for him. Given his age and marital status, you’d think he’d know better. 🙄 This isn’t some naive 16 year old, this is a 40 year old grown man!

They’ve been together for 2 years and maybe he’s more dedicated to her than she shows or says, but I doubt it. A dumb, hard lesson for him to learn overall.

Someone did post on here that one of her friends went on a date with Elle when she first moved to Seattle and the story was that Elle was so desperate to impress the guy, she was telling him it’s okay to finish inside her since she was on the pill. From that previous report, I 100% believe Elle wanted this baby to trap this man and “forgot” to take her birth control pill a few times and didn’t tell anyone.
Also based on her lack of posting with no real excuse, I think there was definitely trouble in paradise and it took a bit for him to get onboard with the situation and back into a relationship with Elle. Maybe they have moved in together now for one last attempt at being a family before the baby arrives?

Reactions: 15
Maybe he doesn’t believe in marriage and Elle is just going along with it for now, though fully convinced she can change his mind with the canoodling, pasta, feigned interest in the outdoors etc.. Her whole life has been about hooking a high earning man to obtain her dream life: nuclear family, the big house, social clubs…the whole nine. I can’t help but think she’s a bit disappointed with how things panned out. In her heart of hearts, she’s gotta know that she architected this and basically willed it to happen.

If he’s the marrying type, who knows, he may even propose to her during their upcoming fishing trip aka their babymoon.

I can’t believe she gave up Canadian healthcare. She’s probably a cash patient now. Not Elle’s problem though, is it. Mama G and sperm donor are going to need to step it up 💸💸

Reactions: 11
I had to come back to post for this trainwreck.. 🤣🤣
This might have been said here before but all I can think of with the baby/Elle/Mama G sad trifecta is this quote...
"Raise your kid and spoil your grandkids, but spoil your kid and you'll be raising your grandkids"
Mama G signed up for taking care of more kids by spoiling Elle rotten 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
OMG whoever said she is a cash patient now is right! I don't know about Washington but I think Elle would probably make too much money, even working part time and slinging her "kullekshuns", to qualify for Medicaid. She has no health insurance from her job because it's basically the rent-a-chair-at-a-hair-salon of law firms, and she's not married to Fisherman so she can't tag along on his insurance. Girl you better get that ring asap lol. Or go to Belgium to pop out the kid!

Also based on her lack of posting with no real excuse, I think there was definitely trouble in paradise and it took a bit for him to get onboard with the situation and back into a relationship with Elle. Maybe they have moved in together now for one last attempt at being a family before the baby arrives?
Very much this.

She said she didn't know she was pregnant in her last vlog. Even before her last vlog her upload schedule has been sporadic at best. There was definitely trouble in paradise. A person who is in a happy relationship and who loves sharing that will absolutely 100% vlog moving to a new home, finding out you're pregnant, etc. It wouldn't take a month to do all that.

Also... a babymoon?! Another vacation? All this witch does is take vacations and do "self-care."

• Heart
She said in the video she found out right after she saw Jurassic Park. And that new one only came out June 10th I think (I googled it lol) so she has only known for about a month. Doesn't explain the other trouble she was having prior to that. Def think it is a late Jan early Feb baby based on that.

Reactions: 4
I can’t believe she gave up Canadian healthcare. She’s probably a cash patient now. Not Elle’s problem though, is it. Mama G and sperm donor are going to need to step it up 💸💸
Elle playing 4D chess. He won't to be able to afford to NOT marry her!

Hopefully his job offers domestic partner benefits and he can put ther on those. A quick trip to the ER for an ear infection is a Chanel Flap, you know.

• Haha
She said in the video she found out right after she saw Jurassic Park. And that new one only came out June 10th I think (I googled it lol) so she has only known for about a month. Doesn't explain the other trouble she was having prior to that. Def think it is a late Jan early Feb baby based on that.
But she has passed the 12 weeks mark Early july ? She is lying about something. And I don’t even know why..
Hadn’t she missed her period for a while at that Time and felt tired and nauseous ?

Reactions: 5
But she has passed the 12 weeks mark Early july ? She is lying about something. And I don’t even know why..
Hadn’t she missed her period for a while at that Time and felt tired and nauseous ?
Princesses don't feel tired and nauseous. They only crave San Pellegrino imported European water.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Princesses don't feel tired and nauseous. They only crave San Pellegrino imported European water.
I really think she hasn’t posted much because she was feeling like sh*t….And it was not glamorous to film herself 🤢 🤮 or sleeping all day.

Reactions: 5
:oops: I know everyone's body is different, and I don't mean this in a snarky way, but that is quite a bump for 3 months!!!

Reactions: 11
:oops: I know everyone's body is different, and I don't mean this in a snarky way, but that is quite a bump for 3 months!!!
Well isn't there some rule in fishing where your 'catch' has to be over a certain weight to keep it?

Boy oh boy Fisherman, you really hooked something on the ol' line this time. 'Whopper' doesn't even begin to describe the situation you got coming your way. I'd make a Jaws 'Gonna need a bigger boat' joke here, but pretty soon the only boat you're going to be able to afford will be one you can fold from old newspaper.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Agree everything didn't seem to meet up to me. Esp if she got pregnant in Destin, it seems like she likely didnt bother testing until a month after her missed period. I think she suspected and just didn't test to make people think it was more of an oops.

She also looks way more than 3 months to me esp for a first baby. I think she was pushing her pelvis out to make her bump look bigger.

Reactions: 7
Agree everything didn't seem to meet up to me. Esp if she got pregnant in Destin, it seems like she likely didnt bother testing until a month after her missed period. I think she suspected and just didn't test to make people think it was more of an oops.

She also looks way more than 3 months to me esp for a first baby. I think she was pushing her pelvis out to make her bump look bigger.
Hope she has a new ad for pearl onesies that tells us the due date uploaded for us very soon! Or some stupid birthstone bracelets telling us she is making a January or whatever one for baby Louise-Vuitton

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.