Elle Florence #15 Bottle Blonde and Chanel by the Pond, How Long until Fisherman Figures Out the Con?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whenever these social media personalities get pregnant and its a girl Im always bummed. What I wouldn't give to see Elle chase around an active, sporty baby boy who only wants to pay with trucks. Annie Jeffery too
It would be just like Joe when she bought him gifts he clearly did not want. Only difference is kids don't know how to pretend they like things to be polite.

Reactions: 6
Whenever these social media personalities get pregnant and its a girl Im always bummed. What I wouldn't give to see Elle chase around an active, sporty baby boy who only wants to pay with trucks. Annie Jeffery too
Omg I forgot about Annie Jaffery now I've got to go binge her cringe pregnancy "content"

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Perfect plan for Elle honestly, she really wanted a mini me!

Omg I forgot about Annie Jaffery now I've got to go binge her cringe pregnancy "content"
Don’t even waste your Time: she eats salad all day and does mommy yoga 🧘‍♀️. I can’t with her…

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Perfect plan for Elle honestly, she really wanted a mini me!

Don’t even waste your Time: she eats salad all day and does mommy yoga 🧘‍♀️. I can’t with her…
You were right I'm 3 Min into her third trimester and I already can't stand how she keeps saying "my body" apparently all you need is to just drink a lot of water so you don't bloat

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Everything she does seems so transactional. I think that's why her other relationships failed. She thinks relationships are about who owes someone something, and not true affection. Wouldn't be surprised if Fishy was rewarded with canoodling in exchange for putting up with whatever her plans are for the day. "Let me tag along on your boys fishing trip and I'll reward you"

So gross. But this is also someone who thinks of their baby as an accessory they can dress up. She treats her cats the same way (going way too long between littler changes etc) she even treats her mom this way, as just a pocket book to fund her weveetoo after getting dumped.

Maybe she doesn't get insurance from her paid desk space firm?
She should have certainly demanded to be on her guys insurance ...most plans no longer require you to be married

Reactions: 5
I have to laugh at the current thread title since, well...Fisherman should've figured out the con by now. :LOL:

Is it possible he's already proposed, but she's just keeping things on the DL for now, to gear up for upcoming content? Nah, I think if that happened she wouldn't be able to help herself and would post it on IG within seconds of it happening.

Can't wait to see how this unfolds. Will there be a Hawaii proposal/wedding? Will there be a ring at the end of the fishing pole? LOL... Is Perle going to be born in Belgium, in "true European fashion?" /s

• Haha
Reactions: 10
This just in. Rare, never before seen footage of our 'Elly McBeal' moments after she peed a plus sign. Affiliate link for her pajamas to follow!

55826-ally-mcbeal-dancing-baby.2x.rhorizontal.w700.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I don't think it's a good idea for Elle to get married. If Ginette is as rich as she appears to be, (partially?) supporting Elle into Elle's 30s, then maybe it's better not to get married and join finances. Ginette may want to transfer portions of her assets to Elle while Ginette is still alive but if Elle is married and since Washington is a community property state, that can be complicated. Thinking back to Elle's Florida wedding dress vlog, Ginette's blase attitude makes sense now.

Reactions: 3
Can someone please create a new thread with title Elle Florence #16: Fisherman Did Well. Forever Linked to Elle. Can't Unring That Bell.

I found the instruction page at https://tattle.life/threads/how-to-create-a-new-thread.906/ but I do not have any option to create a new thread. Maybe because I have only been on the site for a few months.
Same! I read the instructions hyperlinked on this page, but I don't have the orange "Post Thread" button it refers to. Maybe I have to be a "more advanced" Tattle participant to make new threads?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.