Elle Florence #15 Bottle Blonde and Chanel by the Pond, How Long until Fisherman Figures Out the Con?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm speechless. Elle is unhinged in that video. She is more excited talking about the "layering piece" she purchased in the Nordstrom sale (it's a onesie) than she is talking about having an actual baby. She's manic in that video from the shopping and I would be beyond embarrassed having that video on the internet. Imagine what her Vancouver doll friends are thinking about all this 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I'm speechless. Elle is unhinged in that video. She is more excited talking about the "layering piece" she purchased in the Nordstrom sale (it's a onesie) than she is talking about having an actual baby. She's manic in that video from the shopping and I would be beyond embarrassed having that video on the internet. Imagine what her Vancouver doll friends are thinking about all this 😂
She also dropped over $5000 on new crap in that video. Most of the high ticket items were for her, of course. She knows Mama G well. She doesn't have to save a dime for this kid. It's all going on someone else's tab.

Reactions: 8
Considering Elle once admitted to changing the cat litter box once a week, I am worried for this child. We haven't exactly seen the best hygiene practices from her (having her hair washed, by someone else, once a week). I hope her "partner" (new phrase... hmmm trying to convince him into marriage?) knows he is on the hook for everything baby related. Elle can't function as an adult, let alone look after a baby.

I'M bleeping READY. We are going to get crazy, manic Elle who is buying things left and right. I, for one, am strapped in and ready to go! Rofl.

(That said, I'm an antinatalist so I'm sad there is another baby being born into this world but that's all I'll say about that as it's a controversial take, I know...)
Oh antinatalist...I am the same, but never had that great term for it.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Oh antinatalist...I am the same, but never had that great term for it.
Yep. I don't understand how anyone could bring a child into this clusterfuck of a world, what with global warming, the assault on women's rights in the US, the rise of fascism almost everywhere, a bleeping PANDEMIC, etc. Like, I mentally just cannot understand it and I am not trying to be snarky. But that's all I'll say about it because I know mine is a controversial opinion.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Does anyone have a link to her #girlboss breakup video? Or the Mt. Nordstrom fiasco? I've been trying to find them for ages but only come across expired links! All this new excitement makes me want to go back and re visit her golden age :sneaky:

Reactions: 5
Haven’t watched in it’s entirety but holy tit y’all, Elle is a baby mama 😂 she has truly lost her way.

It’s so apt that she announced being knocked up in a Nordstrom haul video. The baby news just seemed like an afterthought. I sensed a bit of shame from her..

Am I the only one who thinks the enshrined ultrasound photo is creepy as hell? She kept showing it too as if to prove that she was really pregnant. So bizarre. She probably views it as some sort of a trophy, and every time she glances at it, she thinks to herself, “I won.”

I think we are going to see her spend spend spend in the coming months. She and fisherman moved in the together which means he’s likely paying for bills/rent ( a la Chris and Joe) so she’ll have the cap space to buy 48474747484 cashmere onesies for baby lecocq.

RIP to sperm donor’s wallet

Reactions: 16
I'm also struggling to see how educated adults over 30 can have an 'accidental' pregnancy in this day and age. You either aim to conceive or you're an idiot and can't use contraception properly.
I have honestly never understood it. Like did you have sex without at least 2 forms of protection? Then, it shouldn't be a surprise

It freaked me out seeing her acting like all is right with the world knowing she plotted to trap a person from leaving her. I also had the same Maxi Cosi chair for my son and it gave me chills seeing her holding it. It's cold-hearted to basically take someone's freedom from them.

Reactions: 8
I have honestly never understood it. Like did you have sex without at least 2 forms of protection? Then, it shouldn't be a surprise
Oh I think the only surprise in Elle's universe was at the fact that her plan actually worked!

• Haha
I wonder if she’s ever been genuinely attracted to or truly liked any of the guys she has dated. Her life just seems so sad and transactional.

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.