Elle Florence #15 Bottle Blonde and Chanel by the Pond, How Long until Fisherman Figures Out the Con?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can see her doing a pivot from ugly, overpriced scarves to ugly, overpriced swaddles.. ones with baguettes all over them.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Elle seems like one of those women very traditional women who act like they are career focused but once they have a kid they think they shouldn't ever have to work again. I don't think her law license is going to be used at all. Even if she ends up a single mom she won't be working even if that means bankrupting her mom and taking fishy to court for more money.

To be fair if Elle had gotten married first I think she'd have stopped working too. Very 1950s of her, working is only for single girls. Wife has to sit at home waiting for the man to come home.

Nothing wrong with wanting that life but don't pretend like you want a career when really you just are biding your time until you can be full time mommy

Reactions: 8
If they call her Destiny because she was concieved in Destin I am going to lose it. Just like forgetting to swallow a pill : all about destiny 🙊🙊🙊

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Elle pregnant is completely shocking.

Bless the delivery team when she is giving birth.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I gotta recycle one of my old posts, because I think a certain someone needs to read this to make sure he pays his dues for his night of passion some 12 odd weeks ago. I wrote this last year when Elle had finally admitted that Fisherman existed. I think we were still cautious, so I called him Mr Next just in case she pulled a SS and pretended her next boyfriend was her previous one:

I hope for girlboss' sake he is better at reading the situation than Rick was. Rick visted her in Vancouver and witnessed the closet vomiting forth six figures worth of cashmere, shoes, dresses, bags, and ponte pants. And somehow, he thought she would be fine with that cheap, cloudy engagement ring. Yeah, I know it was Rick and he wouldn;t have known all her crap cost that much, but he should have at least have understood something from the sheer quantity.

Mr Next, we want a girlboss wedding. We want a return to the Elle of the old days. We want lots of great videos where she complains to the camera about how the au pair you bought her isn't doing things right. We want to see her drop any and all pretense of being employed. We want to see her vlogging $300 lunches on a Wed with her social club friends. We want to see her fly first class always and everywhere. We want to see Nest release a line of $150 candles and see her buy one in every scent to tell us which one she likes best. We want to see her stealing sips of your Krug vintage brut.

And here's the thing, for us to see any of that stuff, you're going to have to be able to write some big checks. Don't pull a Rick on us. Make sure you can handle it. Talk to your financial advisor if you have to. Don't skimp on the ring. $50,000 is the absolute FLOOR. She refused to do any videos about the ring Rick gave her for a reason. You need to come up with something that launches a 10 video deep dive on every detail and contour of the ring. If you think she's going to be Ok hauling at TJ Maxx and second hand stores again, you're horribly mistaken.

Get your ducks in a row now. And I mean the Burberry duck instaria cashmere kinda ducks. get your financial house in order. Be ready to wow her, and finally give us the show that was abruptly cancelled that terrible day in the Spring of 2018, which I shall mention never again if you get this one right.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I missed the part that she didn't buy much.

Why was there a yeti sticker on the wall?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Let's vote on a new thread title and keep the conversation flowing over there.

Comment a number from the list. One with the most comments is chosen.

1. Elle Florence #16: Fisherman Did Well. Forever Linked to Elle. Can't Unring that Bell.

2. Elle Florence #16: How Elle Sealed Her Destiny in Destin

3. Elle Florence #16: Bringing up Bébé, One Nordstrom Haul at a Time.

4. Elle Florence #16: Oops!... I Did It Again! (Pulled a Ginette, That Is)

5. Elle Florence #16: PregElle - Surfing the Wave of Consumerism like Never Before

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
As soon as I saw the title of the video I knew she was pregnant. I'm just shocked that she is pregnant without being married first. Nothing wrong with that, but she seems very traditional and would want everything done the "proper" way lol.

I do think it's fishy and I wouldn't put it pass her that she trapped him. I think she got knocked up and then moved into his house, which is why there's a YETI sticker on the wall (just something random a guy maybe wouldn't notice). Of course Elle was too much of a "girl boss" to save up for her own home, especially when there's Chanel to buy.

I definitely agree that she is the type to stop working now that she's expecting. I never thought she cared about being a lawyer anyway, it was just shopping money until she met her dream PNW yuppie to take care of her. Maaaaaybe she'll continue her ~business~ selling scarves and jewelry...

Reactions: 12

1. Elle Florence #16: Fisherman Did Well. Forever Linked to Elle. Can't Unring that Bell.

5. Elle Florence #16: PregElle - Surfing the Wave of Consumerism like Never Before
I vote for 3

• Heart
Reactions: 4

I vote for 4

Reactions: 2

I vote 1

Reactions: 1

Really love #1 but choosing #4 ! Such a hard choice

Reactions: 2
Whenever these social media personalities get pregnant and its a girl Im always bummed. What I wouldn't give to see Elle chase around an active, sporty baby boy who only wants to pay with trucks. Annie Jeffery too

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.