Elle Florence #15 Bottle Blonde and Chanel by the Pond, How Long until Fisherman Figures Out the Con?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She always has to prove Tattle wrong so she'll post. She can't stand not getting comments of adoration from her subs.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The longer she goes without posting, the more I think she got dumped. She was so excited about that vacation. Unless the accommodations were so awful and the food was disgusting she'd have found a way to spin it. So either she got dumped or it was so very much below Elles standards that she couldn't show it ( not brag worthy if she can't make it sound fancy)

Normally she gets content out of being dumped and gets pity comments but she won't get that now bc we never "saw" fisherman. Maybe she'll come back when she finds a new victim and pretends like it is the same guy. Like she did with Special someone and rick

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
The longer she goes without posting, the more I think she got dumped. She was so excited about that vacation. Unless the accommodations were so awful and the food was disgusting she'd have found a way to spin it. So either she got dumped or it was so very much below Elles standards that she couldn't show it ( not brag worthy if she can't make it sound fancy)

Normally she gets content out of being dumped and gets pity comments but she won't get that now bc we never "saw" fisherman. Maybe she'll come back when she finds a new victim and pretends like it is the same guy. Like she did with Special someone and rick
She could have always taken pictures of the beaches. No need to show hotel or food at all.

Reactions: 7
She could have always taken pictures of the beaches. No need to show hotel or food at all.
Something definitely happened for her not to post at least one beach picture or one fishing picture. I think they likely broke up just before the vacation or right after. I think it must have been before or else we would have seen at least one Florida picture, given how excited she was for the trip and all the new clothes she bought for it. Let’s see when she films again for the summer nouvelle collection if the joint paint nite paintings are in the background.

Or maybe she can’t film anything because all her hair fell out from all the bleaching.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She's definitely unwElle again.
I hope it's just emotionally, not physically like getting covid without being vaccinated...

Something definitely happened for her not to post at least one beach picture or one fishing picture. I think they likely broke up just before the vacation or right after. I think it must have been before or else we would have seen at least one Florida picture, given how excited she was for the trip and all the new clothes she bought for it. Let’s see when she films again for the summer nouvelle collection if the joint paint nite paintings are in the background.

Or maybe she can’t film anything because all her hair fell out from all the bleaching.
Beware, fisherman might pull a Will Smith and come here to defend the luf of his life ;)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
She's definitely unwElle again.
I hope it's just emotionally, not physically like getting covid without being vaccinated...

Beware, fisherman might pull a Will Smith and come here to defend the luf of his life ;)
Rickets was the OG Will Smith 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I miss Joe's exasperated expressions as she sneaks in another $100 candle. I miss Rick waxing philosophical to us from the sale rack at REI. I don't really miss Chris being an asshole, but in a strange sort of way, I also kind of do.

But most of all, I miss Elle filming herself acting like these relationships are the things of fairy tales. I miss her foundation dripping and peeling as she tries so hard to convince the mean girls from 20 years ago who don't even remember her name that they were wrong and she COULD snag one of their dreamy boyfriends after all.

I miss Elle trying to convince herself that everything is OK.

• Heart
Reactions: 14

I completely agree. I think she was either dumped or the trip was so subpar that she simply couldn't find a way to spin it. There is also the very unlikely possibility that he may have proposed, but maybe the ring and overall proposal was so pathetic that she doesn't know how to present it to her viewers in a brag worthy way. This seems very unlikely though given she didn't make a single post or story this entire trip. Wasn't she showing off some dive bar and a greasy diner kind of place while dating the fisherman? I can't imagine her trip going so badly that she couldn't share photos of a single decent restaurant or place unless something bad happened like getting dumped.

I think if she gets dumped this time, she'll disappear off Youtube forever, which may be good for her. I think Elle is smart - she did well in school (it's hard to get a B+ average in a British school, they don't do grade inflation, more like deflation - she needed at least a B+ grade average to get into LLM at U of Toronto) and she did secure a really good articling gig. Unfortunately, I don't think Elle has the EQ it takes to navigate a career or a relationship properly. It doesn't help Ginette doesn't seem to offer good advice and coddled Elle too much. Nobody else I know would quit a job to pursue a loser like Rick.

I honestly think Elle started her YouTube to showoff to others and get validation. And she did it using her real name. That's not smart. She could have used a fake name, not given her real job or degree or university (aka no personal info) and not shown boyfriends online. But she couldn't help herself.

I don't think Eric was ever serious about Elle. I know from relationships that men if they are into you, will try to impress you. He'll take you out to something he really likes and won't cheap out on spending $ within his limits (even if it's like $30). One of my ex-BF's took me out to a pizza and a movie on our first date. As it turned out pizza was his favourite food and he wanted to go to that movie for ages and he took me to it on the opening day. It doesn't seem Eric planned any of dates with Elle with too much foresight.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Did we ever talk about this vlogmas video where Elle talks about how aggressive the internet has become, how much she's gone through the past few years, and how she's "in a relationship that makes me happy?" (43:20 here http://www.viewpure.com/8JPodItIZRE?start=0&end=0)

Even though she kept snapping at her Karens for asking about her romantic life in the comments, she couldn't help but drop that detail. She just needs everyone to know she's got a man.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Did we ever talk about this vlogmas video where Elle talks about how aggressive the internet has become, how much she's gone through the past few years, and how she's "in a relationship that makes me happy?" (43:20 here http://www.viewpure.com/8JPodItIZRE?start=0&end=0)

Even though she kept snapping at her Karens for asking about her romantic life in the comments, she couldn't help but drop that detail. She just needs everyone to know she's got a man.
This. To her the prize is a man, any man. She's happy bc she has a man, not bc the man is the right person for her. She's stuck in this middle school/highschool view that having a boyfriend improves your social status or something.

I pity women who are in bad relationships, or with people who don't really care about/love them. It isn't brag worthy to be stuck in an awful relationship just so you can say you have a bf or are married. Elle seems to think it is important. But I admire happily single women much more, I also admire people who good relationships. I don't admire people who got married simply for the sake of being married.

Sure she"'ll get fawning comments from her stans no matter what she does, but she won't impress her critics and really that's who she is playing to. The mean girls in highschool, the people she felt inferior to. They still won't give a crap Elle, live life for yourself and not others.

I completely agree. I think she was either dumped or the trip was so subpar that she simply couldn't find a way to spin it. There is also the very unlikely possibility that he may have proposed, but maybe the ring and overall proposal was so pathetic that she doesn't know how to present it to her viewers in a brag worthy way. This seems very unlikely though given she didn't make a single post or story this entire trip. Wasn't she showing off some dive bar and a greasy diner kind of place while dating the fisherman? I can't imagine her trip going so badly that she couldn't share photos of a single decent restaurant or place unless something bad happened like getting dumped.
I want to believe in Fisherman so much, but you're probably all correct on this one.

She's had to come on her social media so many times before to announce that a relationship had imploded spectacularly. I think it hurts even more every time she has to do it, because she knows everyone on these gossip forums will say they told her so. I think being proven wrong stings even worse than losing the partner for someone like Elle. Much worse.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I can’t say I truly believe they’re broken up but if they did it’s better for her in the long run. He was never going to marry her and it’s not like he loved the real her, if he even did love her. 🤭 She dyed her hair, adopted anti-vaxx beliefs, did boring fishing, and ate at subpar restaurants that she wouldn’t have ever bothered with in her bougie past. Both of them were just kicking the can down the road.
I want to believe in Fisherman so much, but you're probably all correct on this one.

She's had to come on her social media so many times before to announce that a relationship had imploded spectacularly. I think it hurts even more every time she has to do it, because she knows everyone on these gossip forums will say they told her so. I think being proven wrong stings even worse than losing the partner for someone like Elle. Much worse.
I mean…isn’t it more cruel to keep hoping that Fisherman will stick around even though he’s not right for her? He’s really done nothing to prove he really cares about Elle as a long term partner. Elle is the one who kept making changes for him to keep him around and hope he proposes.

As much as everyone wants that redneck wedding, that relationship was not really beneficial for her long term.

I never found the fisherman's IG but I know some of you have. Any hints there? I remember Rick posted their breakup way before Elle talked about it.

I'm also stunned by the lack of any posting. She could have at least posted a photo of herself on the boat wearing her new $200 jean shorts and deck shoes and -- of course -- the turquoise earrings and a cashmere scarf for when the sun goes down. It's not like she has standards. I still remember her modeling her budget haul from JC Penny (I think) in Rick's retirement village cul de sac.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
How much more would Elle have to lower her expectations before a man proposes? Special Someone, Rick, and Eric are already way worse than Joe and even Chris. You'd think that something would've worked out by now. I almost feel sorry for her.

I mean…isn’t it more cruel to keep hoping that Fisherman will stick around even though he’s not right for her?
Absolutely. I mean deep down the good part of me wants Elle to right the ship and get into a healthy relationship after she does so. The bad part of me would be really disappointed if she did that because of all the entertainment it would deny us.

• Haha
Yep…sure as sh!t, she got a little too cocky mentioning this FL trip and showing a haul for it and bam! 💥 Fisherman is out! 🤣 She also mentioned “friends” were going on the trip too I think. I wonder if there was drama with the friends and he dumped her?

• Haha
Any sane person would have gone to therapy, taken a break from dating and focused on improving themselves after the Joe breakup. I admit to feeling sorry for Elle back then. Now I don't. I'm not convinced Elle even cares about the people she dates. Her only concern after Rick dumping her was to leave her mom's condo and rent a place so she could get back in the dating pool asap.
She has squandered so many opportunities. She should just move in with Ginette and quit dating.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.