Elle Florence #15 Bottle Blonde and Chanel by the Pond, How Long until Fisherman Figures Out the Con?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also, her Disney / fairy-tale ambitions, I think, illustrate how far-removed from reality she can be. She's one of those people who can't read the room. That's why she doesn't have friends and can't keep relationships. Probably also why she felt like she was "bullied" in school.
I'm really not trying to be mean when I say this but is inability to read social cues part of "the spectrum"?

Reactions: 8
I'm really not trying to be mean when I say this but is inability to read social cues part of "the spectrum"?
the thing is there are qualities that you can have as a person that might line up with autism spectrum disorder but not be on the spectrum. Growing up I was worried that I might be as my brother has autism (and multiple cousins as well). My mom who as a result of my brother is an autism certified educator informed me " no you are just oblivious and anti social but you are neurotypical"

There are a handful of things that I do that people could observe and make a guess that I might be neurodivergent, but I'm not. My family had me checked out after my brother was diagnosed. I don't feel like it is really fair to make a guess even just based on the vlogs we see of her.

I think she's just a bit sheltered and has been raised to be very self centered. As a result of that she has some difficulty with social skills. But she can have social skill issues without it being autism.

Honestly I think it is more likely that Elle has a personality disorder than anything else, but I'm not a psych so I can't say for sure.

Reactions: 12
Thank you for the detailed reply! I wasn't sure so I didn't want to assume.

You guys ever see that psychologist on Youtube called Dr. Kirk Honda? He's fabulous and really seems like a kind person. I would love to have him go over the whole series of Elle's content from end to end and talk about her lol. I wonder what he'd say!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Elle and Fishy's relationship is definitely symbiotic-mutualism. Whether he is going to put a ring on it, I don't know. To be fair, Elle is not physically unattractive; she always finds someone who wants to date her. The difficulty lies in making them stay long-term, because of, well...everything that's been written on these threads so far.

I think Eleanor definitely has daddy issues and low self-esteem. She can't be alone and jumps from one relationship to the next. If she doesn't get married in the next few years, I think she will just want to get pregnant and will choose a life not very different from the one she and her mother have right now. Another codepent relationship for the next generation. That way, she won't be alone.

Also, her Disney / fairy-tale ambitions, I think, illustrate how far-removed from reality she can be. She's one of those people who can't read the room. That's why she doesn't have friends and can't keep relationships. Probably also why she felt like she was "bullied" in school.
Elle often goes for much older and below attractive men and that's why they stay for a while. Chris and Rick were both objectively bad looking and Joe is only cute if you're into that nerdy look, but no one is mistaking him for Ryan Gosling. We've never once seen Elle date someone around her age who is classically handsome or tall, and no one she dates seems to have a particularly appealing personality or much in common with her. Finding someone to date is easy when your bar is in hell.

To Elle's credit, I don't think she cares about compatibility or a man's looks. She just wants a man who is willing to pay up and she's even lowered that expectation ever since she's turned 30. I'm willing to bet that she wouldn't have gone for someone like Rick or the fisherman if she was still in her 20s. She really took advantage of Chris and Joe's generosity and it seems to be going the other way since Rick.

Last edited:
  • Haha
I know someone who always dates older not very attractive guys but she doesn't have the self confidence Elle seems to have (or maybe that's all a front, but that one video clip of her post Rick after she lost some weight she was def feeling herself)

And the woman in question is smart, fun, and adorable. But her taste in men is awful. When we were about 20/21 she dated a guy who looked older than her father. And while it is sad I think she has the same kind of thing Elle does where just having a man any man around is important so the first person they find who is willing is sufficient for them.

I get the impression Elle has zero patience when it comes to dating and the first guy she hooks she sticks with even if he's not the best choice.

Reactions: 4
Elle often goes for much older and below attractive men and that's why they stay for a while. Chris and Rick were both objectively bad looking and Joe is only cute if you're into that nerdy look, but no one is mistaking him for Ryan Gosling. We've never once seen Elle date someone around her age who is classically handsome or tall, and no one she dates seems to have a particularly appealing personality or much in common with her. Finding someone to date is easy when your bar is in hell.

To Elle's credit, I don't think she cares about compatibility or a man's looks. She just wants a man who is willing to pay up and she's even lowered that expectation ever since she's turned 30. I'm willing to bet that she wouldn't have gone for someone like Rick or the fisherman if she was still in her 20s. She really took advantage of Chris and Joe's generosity and it seems to be going the other way since Rick.
But wait, I thought Elle said Rick was with the “tall” row in that group photo they took in Oxford… 🤣🤣🤣 God, I wouldn’t be surprised if he shoved his way in the back, exclaiming how “tall” he is, and lifted his heels when they took that photo.

That guy seemed completely narcissistic, no wonder hillbilly Fisherman seems like a total catch to her.

• Haha
But wait, I thought Elle said Rick was with the “tall” row in that group photo they took in Oxford… 🤣🤣🤣 God, I wouldn’t be surprised if he shoved his way in the back, exclaiming how “tall” he is, and lifted his heels when they took that photo.

That guy seemed completely narcissistic, no wonder hillbilly Fisherman seems like a total catch to her.
I think Eric fisherman is another Rick type, Midwesterner brown hair (didn't someone say he drives a Porsche too just like Rick?) But instead of being an adjunct professor which are incredibly under paid, Eric at least has a regular 40 hour a week engineer job. So in this case at least Elle isn't supporting the both of them. But realistically it is very hard to find a guy willing to spend the kind of money Elle wants, who will actually want to be with elle forever (instead of upgrading to the newer model).

Reactions: 6
But realistically it is very hard to find a guy willing to spend the kind of money Elle wants, who will actually want to be with elle forever (instead of upgrading to the newer model).
Even if Elle was a supermodel she wouldn't be able to find a man because of the spending. At least a supermodel would be able to pay for her own clothes and accessories 😂. It's not a good look when you barely work but are more than happy spending your mom's money like crazy. Anyone can see that once the marriage happens the spending goes from mom to the husband. I think that's why Joe left because he saw he would be expected to cover her credit card bills once they got married. No idea about Rick. Maybe he thought he could convince her to become a crunchy hippie granola earth mama happy with walks on the beach and used clothing.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Even if Elle was a supermodel she wouldn't be able to find a man because of the spending. At least a supermodel would be able to pay for her own clothes and accessories 😂. It's not a good look when you barely work but are more than happy spending your mom's money like crazy. Anyone can see that once the marriage happens the spending goes from mom to the husband. I think that's why Joe left because he saw he would be expected to cover her credit card bills once they got married. No idea about Rick. Maybe he thought he could convince her to become a crunchy hippie granola earth mama happy with walks on the beach and used clothing.
Rick clearly has a type. She was his type look wise and I think that's all he thought about. Maybe hoping rich girl could upgrade his house. I doubt he did little thinking beyond that.

• Haha
I mean she's been very inconsistent lately but this is def worse than before. I doubt she's been in FL this whole time. Before I thought she was pouting but maybe there is trouble in paradise. I feel like this is too long of a break for someone who is just pissed Eric fisherman didn't propose.

I mean she's been very inconsistent lately but this is def worse than before. I doubt she's been in FL this whole time. Before I thought she was pouting but maybe there is trouble in paradise. I feel like this is too long of a break for someone who is just pissed Eric fisherman didn't propose.
She is always inconsistent butthis time seems strange. It seemed from the haul video she was looking forward to posting a vlog in Florida but nothing not even an Instagram post. I wonder if they did break up or fight before the trip and she didn’t actually go?
I think her inconsistency is also causing her to lose her fan base. Not one comment onYoutube or Instagram this time around asking where she has been and if she is alright. Nouvelle Pearl needs the fan base so Im starting to wonder if this is the end of Elle’s social media days. Maybe she has realized that at her age guys aren’t impressed with the internet bragging about all the stuff she owns.
Time will tell maybe she will pop back up in a week or month or so in a new apartment proclaiming fresh start number 5. Or in a few years after she gets that ring and rebrands as a mommy channel.

Reactions: 11
I think her inconsistency is also causing her to lose her fan base.
I'm being snarky but what fan base 😂. I used to be a fan (not a big fan to buy pearls or a scarf but I did appreciate that she worked a normal job and shared a lot of her life) but her current situation is so removed from where she was a few years ago. She barely leaves her house and hasn't done a day in the life style video in years because she doesn't seem to work or do anything except go fishing and order things online to clutter up her house even more. I don't know who could be that interested in her videos anymore or desperately waiting to see her buy another sweater or blender or whatever but I suppose there are always a few die hard fans.

I'm being snarky but what fan base 😂. I used to be a fan (not a big fan to buy pearls or a scarf but I did appreciate that she worked a normal job and shared a lot of her life) but her current situation is so removed from where she was a few years ago. She barely leaves her house and hasn't done a day in the life style video in years because she doesn't seem to work or do anything except go fishing and order things online to clutter up her house even more. I don't know who could be that interested in her videos anymore or desperately waiting to see her buy another sweater or blender or whatever but I suppose there are always a few die hard fans.
I think they broke up.

Reactions: 7
What if they went to Florida but had a big fight. Elle stormed off after giving her ultimatum which he didn't respond to. She goes to some bar in Florida & unexpectedly runs into the Luv of her life who just so happened to be there sipping on his room temp beer.
Just wait for it, we'll get a Hallmark worthy reunion video full of fresh starts, reunited families (Sammy was Ricks' cat too remember) & the regifting of piss colored engagement rings cos he couldn't flog it (cos it's worthless but he'll say it's cos he always loved her)

• Haha
Reactions: 14
What if they went to Florida but had a big fight. Elle stormed off after giving her ultimatum which he didn't respond to. She goes to some bar in Florida & unexpectedly runs into the Luv of her life who just so happened to be there sipping on his room temp beer.
Just wait for it, we'll get a Hallmark worthy reunion video full of fresh starts, reunited families (Sammy was Ricks' cat too remember) & the regifting of piss colored engagement rings cos he couldn't flog it (cos it's worthless but he'll say it's cos he always loved her)
Someone should actually make this comedy into a movie.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I hate to say it, but I think she got broken up with again.
I'm still clinging to the hope that Elle is not posting because Elle only posts when theres something for her in it. Either she wants to brag (not much to brag about on a sloppy fishing trip), she is getting paid through a partnership (where are you Sephora?), or she thinks the post will sell some of her wares. Absent any of those motivations, Elle always struck me as way too lazy to upload just for the sake of creating content.

I hope thats why we're seeing nothing. I honestly think if Fisherman really broke up with her, we may never see her posting under her 'Elle Florence' persona again.

Reactions: 11
I'm still clinging to the hope that Elle is not posting because Elle only posts when theres something for her in it. Either she wants to brag (not much to brag about on a sloppy fishing trip), she is getting paid through a partnership (where are you Sephora?), or she thinks the post will sell some of her wares. Absent any of those motivations, Elle always struck me as way too lazy to upload just for the sake of creating content.

I hope thats why we're seeing nothing. I honestly think if Fisherman really broke up with her, we may never see her posting under her 'Elle Florence' persona again.
I'm with you. They went to Florida on the most boring vacation ever. They got back and she's tired from pretending for two weeks straight that she's into fishing. There was no engagement and no ultimatum either. She's realized that even her most devoted Karens aren't ready to watch yet another vlog with dangerously close closeups of cheese on her disgusting chopping board. She hasn't found any new jewelry trends that she could copy and shill her stuff to viewers. The Nepali factory is lagging behind sending her summer kollekshun. In short, no reason to film.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.