Elle Florence #15 Bottle Blonde and Chanel by the Pond, How Long until Fisherman Figures Out the Con?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope we find out more about this baby daddy in future clogs. Do you think she will create more content now that she has the pregnancy to talk about? Maybe some sneaky shots of baby daddy will make it in.

Reactions: 6
Yay now she has a new excuse for not uploading 🎉🎊🎀

Actually I can't wait & hope she films the baby room make over!
I think it would be so romantic if they just go to court house 1 day & sign the marriage papers. Quick, romantic, job done!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Now we know why Ginette deleted her instagram. Prob didn’t want to accidentally reveal something, or didn’t want her family members to accidentally reveal something that Elle didn’t share publicly first.

Reactions: 12
Elle doesn't realize that eventhough she's pregnant now doesn't mean he stay forever. He can still cheat, or decide he doesn't want this. She def said partner, bc they aren't engaged. You know she'd be throwing fiancee around if they were engaged.

I feel bad for the kid, I can't imagine how hard it will be having Elle for a mom. And I feel bad for Eric I bet she baby trapped him.

She must have gotten pregnant while in Destin. Something had to have gone down before then bc she went silent for a long time I bet things were rocky and "oops" so mean to trick someone that way.

I haven't seen her this happy since she started planning her wedding with Joe right before he dumped her (also ducking deluded to start that before a proposal when they clearly weren't on the same page)

Reactions: 11
I still don’t feel bad for Fishy. Sure, she might have baby trapped him, but again, he has been with her for almost 2 years. He knew what he what kind of woman she is and whether she was marriage material or not. I’d understand if they had just met or if they had other big plans before starting a family. But they didn’t.

I mean in some sense I get that it must suck to feel blindsided like that but play stupid games, win stupid prizes. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 9
The level of unchecked consumerism we are about to witness is going to be bleeping. NUTS.

Buckle up, fisherman!!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Is it normal to buy baby stuff so early in the pregnancy?
I live in Europe and a lot of my friends have recently had kids. I'd say they are reasonably environmentally-conscious, so they tried to look for second hand options for many things, they also had things gifted by friends and relatives. But they didn't start that until later in the 2nd trimester. I guess they also didnt have as much spare time as Smelle because they have actual jobs etc. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: And Smelle has no friends who could gift her stuff haha

Last edited:
This baby will be Elle 2.0. She will 100% be spoiled by Ginette, who we all know is going to move in and help out with child care. Elle will have plenty of beauty sleep and time to bead jewelry with Ginette in the next room. I bet she'll put her "career" on pause to stay at home for a few years. Regardless- I'm looking forward to seeing how this plays out. Get ready for some serious baby voice ya'll!

• Haha
I'M bleeping READY. We are going to get crazy, manic Elle who is buying things left and right. I, for one, am strapped in and ready to go! Rofl.

(That said, I'm an antinatalist so I'm sad there is another baby being born into this world but that's all I'll say about that as it's a controversial take, I know...)

• Heart
Reactions: 17
In this latest video Smelle comes across as such a ditzy consumerist idiot that if I didn't know she used to have some sort of 'professional' life and has university degrees, I'd have assumed she's just another uneducated moron who hopes to become an influencer with her daddy's money.

Reactions: 7
Isn't it great? I bleeping love it lol. I can't WAIT to snark on Elle as a mommy vlogger.

Edit: Lol, it's already started. She bought the kid a "little shurrrling jacket." It's shearling, you dingbat.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Ok, this is going to go one of two ways - she'll either pop this kid and get pregnant again very soon after or she'll have a huge reality check and hate being a parent when she discovers babies are NOT dolls and dressing them up is 0.1% of parenting.

I can't comprehend how unleashed she sounds in the video. It's an endless stream of words. I guess the pregnancy is the first thing that went her way since Joe dumped her in spring 2018, so she is extatic.

Why is she showing the clothes she got for the dude if she never showed him? For all we know, she could have gone to a sperm bank :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 16
What do you all think Eric aka Fisherman feels about this? I honestly feel like there was trouble in paradise, and this is Elle's way to make sure he doesn't leave. Fisherman is likely conservative, and Elle knew that he would be in support of her having the child.
Well, at least he hasn't dipped out on her yet and is still in the picture. Could be a way worse situation.

And agreed with above ^. This has been the most exciting thing that has been in favor for her since Joe. Especially as the baby is a girl and she can now create Elle 2.0 and play dress-up with her. No wonder she is so excited.

• Haha
What do you all think Eric aka Fisherman feels about this? I honestly feel like there was trouble in paradise, and this is Elle's way to make sure he doesn't leave. Fisherman is likely conservative, and Elle knew that he would be in support of her having the child.
Well, at least he hasn't dipped out on her yet and is still in the picture. Could be a way worse situation.
Yeah, I was wondering how were they going to cope with his religious family when they find out their son is having a kid out of a wedlock :LOL:

• Haha
Yeah, I was wondering how were they going to cope with his religious family when they find out their son is having a kid out of a wedlock :LOL:
Maybe this is part of her plans...to force a wedding out of him so that she can be legally and financially tied together to him.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I actually thought that too. It seems very out of character for Elle to have a child out of wedlock.

She mentioned that he's very happy so who knows? Maybe he is happy. I like to see people happy so I'm happy she's happy too (I know, is my cold, black, icy heart melting?) BUT I also feel bad that a child is being born to her. She's going to be an... interesting mother.

• Heart
Haha i just thought about something - Fishy is not exactly a looker and Smelle before her plastic surgeries was a beaver. What will the kid look like?
:LOL:

• Haha
She and her partner may go the courthouse route so that she can say she was married before giving birth, and likely blame the delayed wedding/reception on Covid. I could see an intimate Hawaii reception in 2023...I'm excited for us! Also, I'd like to personally thank the baby for saving whats left of Elle's hair- no more bleaching :)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.