Elle Florence #15 Bottle Blonde and Chanel by the Pond, How Long until Fisherman Figures Out the Con?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
its all about how it looks for a label bleep like Elle.
It would be a different story if she had to buy expensive brands out of her own hard earned money, if she actually worked.

It is also actually sad that she won't do some self work and then meet someone who she is actually going to be compatible with
Thanks to having no personality, Smelle can mould at will into whoever she thinks her current boyfriend wants to date 😂

Reactions: 8
Thanks to having no personality, Smelle can mould at will into whoever she thinks her current boyfriend wants to date 😂
So pathetic, zero emotional intelligence. Guy must be a fool to not notice she has no original thoughts or an opinion of her own.

Reactions: 9
So pathetic, zero emotional intelligence. Guy must be a fool to not notice she has no original thoughts or an opinion of her own.
Some guys don't seem to care. Also for all we know Eric could also be without a personality as well. I've met plenty of men and women who have no options or real personality of their own.

Reactions: 7
Aside from her brief jaunt in the country music scene, does Elle even like music?!?
Did you forget she was 'trained in classical singing'? 😂 Of which she gave us a sample in her cringe worthy vlogmas intro. It hurt my ears to listen to her snot-in-the-throat voice.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
I think Elle has seasonal allergies or polyps or something. That's why she has that snot-in-the-throat voice. She should go see a doctor about it.

Reactions: 2
I think Elle has seasonal allergies or polyps or something. That's why she has that snot-in-the-throat voice. She should go see a doctor about it.
I think you're giving her too much benefit of the doubt ;) Some people have a nice voice. Others don't. She belongs to the latter group.

Reactions: 5
Aside from her brief jaunt in the country music scene, does Elle even like music?!?
I remeber a vlog where she was at the airport and she talked about music and she said she likes S club 7 and steps. Seems very much a "will listen to whatever is on top 40" if that's what she lists. She kind of gave off the vibe that she likes songs but not artists.

Reactions: 4
To be fair I’ve been around “music” types (I put that in quotes because they weren’t as musically cultured as they thought they were) and I didn’t like being around them because they were very snobbish about the specific genre(s) they listened to and would make fun of the music that I liked. I think music is a very personal thing and not every genre or song is going to resonate with you like it does to someone else and vice versa.

Having said that I doubt Elle really puts any thought to any song she listens to, as long as it’s pop with an easy melody she can sing along with. I wouldn’t put it past her if she sang the Care Bears song as a kid when it came on tv. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She strikes me as the type who likes to sing along to Bibbidi-Bobbidi-Boo.:LOL:

• Haha
To be fair I’ve been around “music” types (I put that in quotes because they weren’t as musically cultured as they thought they were) and I didn’t like being around them because they were very snobbish about the specific genre(s) they listened to and would make fun of the music that I liked. I think music is a very personal thing and not every genre or song is going to resonate with you like it does to someone else and vice versa.

Having said that I doubt Elle really puts any thought to any song she listens to, as long as it’s pop with an easy melody she can sing along with. I wouldn’t put it past her if she sang the Care Bears song as a kid when it came on tv. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
This is exactly what I mean! I get that not everyone puts as much importance into music as other people do. But when someone has zero interests other than shopping and seems to not have any real thoughts about the media they consume, that's when I have a problem. Some of my friends don't really care about music the way I do. But I still like them bc they have other parts of their personality that I like. When someone like Elle already has a lackluster personality and doesn't have real strong tastes about anything else it is kind of difficult to talk to them about much of anything.

She strikes me as the type who likes to sing along to Bibbidi-Bobbidi-Boo.:LOL:
100 percent!! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 5
Is she a contact lens wearer? Is this caused by an astigmatism? If so, I think Lasik could correct that.
A38081B3-863D-4E4B-A158-47EACE49FC3C.jpeg

• Haha
Is she a contact lens wearer? Is this caused by an astigmatism? If so, I think Lasik could correct that.View attachment 1209319
I have astigmatism in one eye and I know for a fact that my eyes don't do this (I'm surrounded by brutally honest ppl 😅 and I know they would have 1) immediately pointed it out and 2) told me to get it checked).

• Haha
Rewatching Elle’s “Girlboss Breakup” video, and at 9:10 when she says “Bebe’s MY precious, and this [referring to the steak that Joe is seasoning] is YOUR precious? *hyuh hyuh hyuh*, and Joe sighing, and gritting his teeth saying “uh yeah”.

By this scene, he’s already contacted the landlord, a new place to stay, and started secretly packing all his stuff into suitcases. Meanwhile she’s still annoying him with her baby talk, hovering over him with a camera. Can you imagine what he’s thinking as he’s seasoning that steak? His soul was draining out of his body.

Is she a contact lens wearer? Is this caused by an astigmatism? If so, I think Lasik could correct that.View attachment 1209319
Nah, I asked my optometrist about this, and she says it’s just lazy eye, caused by weak eye muscles. That’s why they do that “stare at the tip of my pen as I move it around” test, to see if your muscles are working properly, or if one eye drifts away the way Elle’s do.
Honestly, I can’t fault her for this. It should have been corrected when she was a child.

Her mother was too much of a lazy, coddling, enabling doormat potato, and never took her to get it corrected, the way a caring mother would have. Some parents don’t have the means to, and for them, it’s not their fault either. For Ginette, it was clearly a case of laziness and coddling, because they clearly had the means. Look what it’s brought Elle now.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.