Elle Florence #15 Bottle Blonde and Chanel by the Pond, How Long until Fisherman Figures Out the Con?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No picts or posts of her fishing trip? Feel so disappointed in this influencer.
Did she already go on the fishing trip? Strange no posts at all, didn’t she say in her last video she would be vlogging some of the trip? I’m surprised no Instagram airport post at least showing two suitcases (his and hers), or a picture from the boat with fishing gear and Chanel on display.
Today we got a CrossFit outfit of the day. I would love to see Elle do a CrossFit class. I just can’t picture it all. It doesn’t seem her style in the least. CrossFit is challenging and about pushing yourself hard. Not the more gentle barre and Vancouver Club workouts she would be use to.

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Yeah I wasn't expecting the crossfit post. I was pretty sure she was already on the trip when she posted her haul for the trip last week bc her nails were the same as the end of her "weekly vlog" I would've though she would've posted a video by now if she was back

Reactions: 7
I think her guy likes CrossFit...or maybe she reads here and decided she needed to tone up.

• Sick
The idea of this Princess faking her personality to the point of going to CrossFit makes me laugh. Elle, we know you’re a Yaletown barre girl underneath all the pretending you’re doing to secure this guy.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Her hair is still a disaster
Crossfit, lol. What else is she going to do in her efforts to convince a man that she's the perfect wife material? 🤦‍♂️ For Rickets she faked a passion for organic food, secondhand clothing, motorbikes. For Joe she was trying to fake an interest in the outdoors. For Special Someone aka Single Dad it was country music and BBQ.

Reactions: 11
Crossfit, lol. What else is she going to do in her efforts to convince a man that she's the perfect wife material? 🤦‍♂️ For Rickets she faked a passion for organic food, secondhand clothing, motorbikes. For Joe she was trying to fake an interest in the outdoors. For Special Someone aka Single Dad it was country music and BBQ.
She should've faked a bit of a brain so she wouldn't have annoyed the tit out of Chris. I mean Chris seemed like a total asshole but at least him and Elle seemed to have similar values. And he seemed too busy to be around much so win win for Elle. To be fair I don't blame him for sounding like he was at the end of his tether during their England trip.

Reactions: 17
Don’t most active/crossfit people post their workout of the day - not the outfit?? 🤔
Crossfit workouts are pretty intense and strenuous. I don't believe she has the strength, agility, or athleticism it takes to complete a circuit. Until I see her actually doing the workouts, I will have to assume she is faking again and is just cheering Fishy on from the sidelines. An outfit and a social media post does not an athlete make. Just like paying to be listed in a lawyer workspace does not mean you are actually working as one. ;)

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Did she already go on the fishing trip? Strange no posts at all, didn’t she say in her last video she would be vlogging some of the trip? I’m surprised no Instagram airport post at least showing two suitcases (his and hers), or a picture from the boat with fishing gear and Chanel on display.
Today we got a CrossFit outfit of the day. I would love to see Elle do a CrossFit class. I just can’t picture it all. It doesn’t seem her style in the least. CrossFit is challenging and about pushing yourself hard. Not the more gentle barre and Vancouver Club workouts she would be use to.
Elle usually gives us an airport shot when theres some first class and Vino Vollo involved. It probably hurts to much to show off coach and Chik Fil A.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Spotted IRL: Joe in the suburbs. Amazing the downward spiral that man inadvertently caused. The one that got away! He dodged a serious bullet.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Once she gets married I don't see Elle ever working in law again
Question is, aside from paying for office space in that firm she's listed in, does she really do any law-related work? I want RECEIPTS, Eleanor! :LOL:

• Haha
Question is, aside from paying for office space in that firm she's listed in, does she really do any law-related work? I want RECEIPTS, Eleanor! :LOL:
Sits at her desk and looks at her pores in a magnifying mirror ala Charlotte York.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Hi, I'm new here but followed Elle on and off for a few years. I stopped following Elle when covid hit because she was like the rest of us just staying at home and doing nothing. I'm a little surprised at how different her life is now, it's a shell of what her life in Canada used to be like. She went from working and shopping too much 😜 and being a busybody to living like her retired mother. It's sad how much she is transforming herself to became the "perfect girlfriend" to her boyfriend. She didn't make enough effort with Joe and his camping and hiking but now it's overboard. Almost like she would do anything to stay in this relationship with the pretending to like fishing and CrossFit. It says low self-esteem and fear of being alone to me.

So what is going on with her job? She is working but it's freelance so she doesn't work a normal schedule? I'm confused how she pays her bills if she doesn't know how much she will make. And wouldn't that get boring without anything to even do unless she is volunteering and not telling us. She doesn't seem to make many videos and she lives on an island so it's probably a pain to even go get a coffee.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Elle should realize that just because she wears Lululemon from head to toe doesn't an athlete make. Just because you "look" fit doesn't mean you are. If you look at Elle's figure, she looks like she hasn't worked out for years since leaving Vancouver TBH. I worked out often at a spot in my city outside that has a lot of athletes and while some people do wear Lululemon from head to toe, there are a few hard core athletes who wear sports gear from Marshall's. They're very fit and they spend a lot of time working out. One woman who has a full time IT job works out like 5-6 hours per day on the weekends.

Reactions: 4
All I can say is the kind of guy who is turned on by his GF doing stuff he knows she hates just to hold on to him is not the sort of guy I would ever want to date. Elle doesn't have the best track record for healthy relationships as it is and this all just seems like yet another recipe for disaster, but maybe more of a slow burn rather than a complete meltdown like with Rick.

I really wish she'd get help. If she is getting help, I really wish she'd get better help. If she is getting good help, I really wish she'd start listening to them.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Elle should realize that just because she wears Lululemon from head to toe doesn't an athlete make. Just because you "look" fit doesn't mean you are. If you look at Elle's figure, she looks like she hasn't worked out for years since leaving Vancouver TBH. I worked out often at a spot in my city outside that has a lot of athletes and while some people do wear Lululemon from head to toe, there are a few hard core athletes who wear sports gear from Marshall's. They're very fit and they spend a lot of time working out. One woman who has a full time IT job works out like 5-6 hours per day on the weekends.
its all about how it looks for a label bleep like Elle.
It would be a different story if she had to buy expensive brands out of her own hard earned money, if she actually worked.

Hi, I'm new here but followed Elle on and off for a few years. I stopped following Elle when covid hit because she was like the rest of us just staying at home and doing nothing. I'm a little surprised at how different her life is now, it's a shell of what her life in Canada used to be like. She went from working and shopping too much 😜 and being a busybody to living like her retired mother. It's sad how much she is transforming herself to became the "perfect girlfriend" to her boyfriend. She didn't make enough effort with Joe and his camping and hiking but now it's overboard. Almost like she would do anything to stay in this relationship with the pretending to like fishing and CrossFit. It says low self-esteem and fear of being alone to me.

So what is going on with her job? She is working but it's freelance so she doesn't work a normal schedule? I'm confused how she pays her bills if she doesn't know how much she will make. And wouldn't that get boring without anything to even do unless she is volunteering and not telling us. She doesn't seem to make many videos and she lives on an island so it's probably a pain to even go get a coffee.
It is also actually sad that she won't do some self work and then meet someone who she is actually going to be compatible with

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.