Elle Florence #15 Bottle Blonde and Chanel by the Pond, How Long until Fisherman Figures Out the Con?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is her hair going to look like after her vacation in Florida? All the sun can not be good for her colour. I’m just thinking about how bad it started looking towards the end of Hawaii. This hair is just not a good look for her.

Reactions: 7
Can you imagine how many pairs of pajamas she has? She says she "treats herself" to a pair (or two? or three?) every Spring and Winter. What does she do with all of them? I feel exhausted just thinking about how much clothing she has. Probably 150 v-neck sweaters that end at that awkward part of her hip...How many pairs of black jegging-like trousers can she buy? Even the dresses she buys all have the same silhouette. So many clothes and yet she looks the same every single time. 🤷‍♀️
If she forgot to bring her pjs to a boyfriend’s house and he offered her a t-shirt to wear, she’d probably implode 💥

(obviously not a problem anymore as she’s trapped fisherman in her net of crazy, but still LOL)

• Haha
If she forgot to bring her pjs to a boyfriend’s house and he offered her a t-shirt to wear, she’d probably implode 💥

(obviously not a problem anymore as she’s trapped fisherman in her net of crazy, but still LOL)
I would PAY to see the look on her face if a guy offered her a t shirt and maybe even boxers to wear to sleep over in.

I can't imagine Elle would let anything that isn't bougie touch her la mer/shishedo covered skin

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I would PAY to see the look on her face if a guy offered her a t shirt and maybe even boxers to wear to sleep over in.

I can't imagine Elle would let anything that isn't bougie touch her la mer/shishedo covered skin
We never did see her in even Joe’s hoodie. I “steal” my boyfriends hoodie all the time lol. She only liked to take her boyfriends money and sips of drink.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
We never did see her in even Joe’s hoodie. I “steal” my boyfriends hoodie all the time lol. She only liked to take her boyfriends money and sips of drink.
lol reminds me of her sharing a coffee with Rick on one of their jaunts

• Haha
Reactions: 9
lol reminds me of her sharing a coffee with Rick on one of their jaunts
Pretending it was their 'cute' habit but in reality Rickets was probably too cheap to get two coffees.

In her Vancouver times Smelle had no problem with gobbling down two large coffees before midday 😁

Reactions: 12
Pretending it was their 'cute' habit but in reality Rickets was probably too cheap to get two coffees.

In her Vancouver times Smelle had no problem with gobbling down two large coffees before midday 😁
She's a total shape shifter

Some classic Elle cringe content. I think this is from the same trip she went on with Joe where she threw a fit about not eating at the farm to table restaurant at Niagara on the lake. Love her fake working and reading while it was still daylight out.

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Some classic Elle cringe content. I think this is from the same trip she went on with Joe where she threw a fit about not eating at the farm to table restaurant at Niagara on the lake. Love her fake working and reading while it was still daylight out.
Wasn't this trip away an excuse to film a video for a collab with Neutrogena? I was surprised any brand would be interested in working with Smelle who has such poor filming/editing skills and in general exudes an aura of being an insufferable human being.

Wasn't this trip away an excuse to film a video for a collab with Neutrogena? I was surprised any brand would be interested in working with Smelle who has such poor filming/editing skills and in general exudes an aura of being an insufferable human being.
Amazing brands never reach out a second time 🧐

Reactions: 6
Maybe I'm wrong but I assumed this was the trip where she and Joe went to a friend's wedding in toronto and they spent a few days in niagara first?

For those who have it I assumed this was the same trip as girl boss #9 alpacas -Ontario vlog

Reactions: 5
Oops! Idk why just found this so funny. 😂 why is she slapping it on like that?

• Haha
Elle became so much less interesting since she stopped sharing her dating adventures/disasters. We will soon run out of things to chat about 😢💔

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Elle became so much less interesting since she stopped sharing her dating adventures/disasters. We will soon run out of things to chat about 😢💔
I suspect that is actually her plan (to the extent she ever had one). All the more reason for us to persist!

• Haha
No picts or posts of her fishing trip? Feel so disappointed in this influencer.

Maybe Elle is pouting. I'm sure she expected this trip with Eric fisherman's friends to turn into an engagement trip. (Though why? Nothing less romantic than getting proposed to on a trip with friends). She still doesn't have the ring despite a long trip to HI, multiple ski trips, and now a fishing trip.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.