Elle Florence #15 Bottle Blonde and Chanel by the Pond, How Long until Fisherman Figures Out the Con?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her mom laughs like a Disney character 😆 Really so rude not to treat her mom to a manicure, five-year-old Elle has to "show" her mom her favorite nail salon? 🙄

Reactions: 6
Her mom laughs like a Disney character 😆 Really so rude not to treat her mom to a manicure, five-year-old Elle has to "show" her mom her favorite nail salon? 🙄
Just like when she wanted "her mom's opinion on a LV bag" after Joe dumped her she's just asking for money

Though I do think the fact that he follows crossfit and she's going to cross fit means he's still in the picture. But maybe things are dicey hence mama G's presence

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Just like when she wanted "her mom's opinion on a LV bag" after Joe dumped her she's just asking for money

Though I do think the fact that he follows crossfit and she's going to cross fit means he's still in the picture. But maybe things are dicey hence mama G's presence
Mama G's probably praying that some man takes Eleanor off her hands so she can stop buying new bedsheets, ugly furniture, and boob showcasing dresses for Elle! She could use that money for a nice retirement rather than buying her daughter the 50th pre-loved handbag or 200th cashmere sweater.

Reactions: 11
The two of them really are walking cartoons. I guess I understand why Elle's dad must have been willing to write a gigantic check to not have to deal with them.

• Haha
I thought fisherman was still in the picture because she looks like she's gained weight, but you made some good points about her not showing any highlights of the trip and Ginette coming into town unexpectedly. Has Elle given up on her usual post-breakup weight loss?
She seemed to gain weight when Joe left (but she also seemed medicated so I thought that may be the reason). It was just the Rick breakup where I feel like she wasted away.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Where is Ginette staying ? The spare bedroom has been converted into her office.
Also, ew wash the sheets first!

Reactions: 3
She never use to talk about her work before so that as an excuse to not have any content doesn’t make sense. They only thing that’s changed is she is keeping her relationship private, which means Elle really has nothing going on in her life outside of pretending to be a corporate lawyer and finding a husband.

• Heart
Where is Ginette staying ? The spare bedroom has been converted into her office.
Also, ew wash the sheets first!
They seem to be getting together a lot in Kirkland, which is not close to Elle's townhouse at all. I suspect Mama G got herself a rental there. I mean they've been doing this for decades, but at least this way Fisherman knows beyond a shadow of a doubt that he's dating both of them.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
They seem to be getting together a lot in Kirkland, which is not close to Elle's townhouse at all. I suspect Mama G got herself a rental there. I mean they've been doing this for decades, but at least this way Fisherman knows beyond a shadow of a doubt that he's dating both of them.
I bet fisherman lives in Kirkland and she made G rent a place there so she has a closer home base as a go between.

• Wow
I bet fisherman lives in Kirkland and she made G rent a place there so she has a closer home base as a go between.
Makes sense. Elle moved into the last place Mama G rented in Washington. I bet we'll have an apartment tour when Elle takes the place over in the fall.

• Sick
Reactions: 7
I agree that she reads here….so obvious she was talking to us « haters ».

1) wasn’t she alone at the wine bar for the « anniversary »: What was she celebrating ? That is so weird…
2) Her mom’s presence is fishy too. Either she is here to help her with the breakup or because Elle feels like he is going to propose any day now and wants her by her side.
3) if you have been to crossfit classes you wouldn’t be putting on weight. Unless…🤰
4) WTF are those explanations about her hair…just tell us « my man likes them blonde » and that’s it!
5) We had no relationship updates. And that is not Elle’s thing…which is 24/7 bragging. So someting is wrong. That date night is with Ginette or with a new man, or a lady friend

I wonder if Ginette "cucks" for the two of them. Must be creepy to have a mother in law presence while dating someone who hints heavily at an engagement and marriage. Fisherman is a weirdo for putting up with that for so long.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I watched it again and it is her wine club anniversary and not a relationship anniversary. I still think Fisherman Eric was around vlogmas 2020. There was a beige dashboard when she went to see Xmas lights and that was before she got her car. I think Fisherman was the influence for the beige interior

• Heart
I wonder if Ginette "cucks" for the two of them. Must be creepy to have a mother in law presence while dating someone who hints heavily at an engagement and marriage. Fisherman is a weirdo for putting up with that for so long.
I still think Fisherman has the hots for Ginette. It's the only was I can explain the direction Elle's looks have taken in the last year. 3/4 of the way through the last vid I asked 'why are we watching Mama G walk down a rock-strewn beach with a WeeVeeToh Neverfull?' before I figured out it was actually Elle.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I still think Fisherman has the hots for Ginette. It's the only was I can explain the direction Elle's looks have taken in the last year. 3/4 of the way through the last vid I asked 'why are we watching Mama G walk down a rock-strewn beach with a WeeVeeToh Neverfull?' before I figured out it was actually Elle.
It's funny that Mama G looks cheerful and younger with her current styling, but the same styling makes Elle look matronly and older. The blonde makes Elle look haggard because the roots are so obvious, like she hasn't gone to a salon for months and it clashes with her coloring. The clothes she's wearing in the video makes her look like a middle aged Karen who drives a mini van to pick her kids up from soccer practice. Someone should tell Elle that dressing like a tired suburban mom does not make your man want to wife you up and make you the mother of his children.

Ginette has her issues but seems a lot more pleasant to be around than Elle, and a lot more cheerful. Elle always seems indignant and forced when she's "happy" these days. The only times she's truly seemed happy are when she's feeling smug about herself (dating Chris, dating Joe, when Rick proposed).

Reactions: 12
It's funny that Mama G looks cheerful and younger with her current styling, but the same styling makes Elle look matronly and older. The blonde makes Elle look haggard because the roots are so obvious, like she hasn't gone to a salon for months and it clashes with her coloring. The clothes she's wearing in the video makes her look like a middle aged Karen who drives a mini van to pick her kids up from soccer practice. Someone should tell Elle that dressing like a tired suburban mom does not make your man want to wife you up and make you the mother of his children.

Ginette has her issues but seems a lot more pleasant to be around than Elle, and a lot more cheerful. Elle always seems indignant and forced when she's "happy" these days. The only times she's truly seemed happy are when she's feeling smug about herself (dating Chris, dating Joe, when Rick proposed).
Oh my god, yes! Mamma G may be older, but she seems so much younger than Elle. As in, of course no one would think that Elle is actually older in years, but if we think of age as an attitude, Mamma G is several years younger! And her shade of blonde looks good with her skin tone (though maybe not perfect) whereas Elle’s makes her looked washed out. There used to be times when I thought Elle looked good. I have never found her objectively pretty— if you examine her features, it is pretty clear they are not that great. But she looked good from certain angles and in certain lighting (and always with a ton of makeup on). Not anymore though! Unbelievable how she ruined her looks with that hair!

The LeCocq sisters!
Lecocq The Elder should go to a brow bar because these upside down U-shaped eyebrows are a disaster.

Also, Smelle thinks microblading her eyebrows was her worst decision? She was so fond of these slugs! And we said from the beginning (even back when she had dark hair) that they were too dark and sloppily done!

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.