Elle Florence #15 Bottle Blonde and Chanel by the Pond, How Long until Fisherman Figures Out the Con?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Elle being so offline is probably good for her in a way. Her Joe days were so bad, all the preening to the camera and filming everything including him eating breakfast or her shopping far too often. She came across as so narcissistic (like 90% of influencers) and I always thought she was motivated to keep showing more because of the attention she got. Not posting and not getting comments from her "fans" is a good thing for her as a person. Might bring her down to earth a little bit and make her realize there is more to life than showing off all the things you own.

Reactions: 10
typically I just lurk, but I thought I’d pose a question to you all, while we wait for these intriguing “updates” from Elle.

I starting following Elle years ago because she was one of the only YouTubers/influencers I could find that posted work-wear for 9-5ers who also had similar coloring to me (dark hair & a pale complexion). Although I stayed for the tit-show.
Since it seems the harsh blonde is here to stay, do any of you know any work-wear YouTubers w her old coloring? It seems like everyone is leaning into self-tan and balayage these days…..

Reactions: 9
typically I just lurk, but I thought I’d pose a question to you all, while we wait for these intriguing “updates” from Elle.

I starting following Elle years ago because she was one of the only YouTubers/influencers I could find that posted work-wear for 9-5ers who also had similar coloring to me (dark hair & a pale complexion). Although I stayed for the tit-show.
Since it seems the harsh blonde is here to stay, do any of you know any work-wear YouTubers w her old coloring? It seems like everyone is leaning into self-tan and balayage these days…..
In the same boat when I started watching her. I too stayed a follower for the same reason.

Reactions: 7

Don’t worry she is going back to brunette asap. Wait and see. The upkeep is a nightmare.

• Haha
I’m just wondering how she’ll afford to keep up the blonde as her true (Karen) followers are starting to express their displeasure with her I the comments sections of her socials. Being blonde is expensive, so my blonde friends tell me. On par with the costs of Black hair care. 👩🏾‍🦱👱🏾‍♀️👩🏾‍🦳

Reactions: 5
I’m just wondering how she’ll afford to keep up the blonde as her true (Karen) followers are starting to express their displeasure with her I the comments sections of her socials. Being blonde is expensive, so my blonde friends tell me. On par with the costs of Black hair care. 👩🏾‍🦱👱🏾‍♀️👩🏾‍🦳
She may have to cut down to only 2 candles a month from 5, but as long as she thinks she can hang on to Fisherman, sacrifices must be made.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She may have to cut down to only 2 candles a month from 5, but as long as she thinks she can hang on to Fisherman, sacrifices must be made.
IF she’s managed to hang onto him. I’m with some of the speculation that her bs life update video has to include an update on her relationship, good, bad, or otherwise. If she presents her followers with another ad for her junky jewelry and scarf line, I’m thinking the people will come with pitchforks. 🧱🧱🧱

And instead of Nest, she's going to have to settle for Bath and Body Works. :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
A whole month to post an IG picture…if she calls herself an influencer or YouTuber Again I’ll lose it. More like « Plain Jane tries to play the influencer by feeding the pleb some crumbs every once in a while ». I know doctors with kids that post more often than her: having a job isn’t an excuse.

Geez, did she forget to photoshop or what? LOL
Makes me wonder how bad the other photos were. Elle is very vapid and Photoshoped her wrist smaller in her engagement photo with Rick. I can't imagine what kind of state of mind she was in to post that.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.