Elle Darby

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's so funny how people say "if that was me I'd do this" but it's not you and you're not doing it, I know it's so cliche but people really do deal with things completely different. I think her intentions when it comes to her mum are very honest and clear even if she goes about things in a way that some people wouldn't.

Her still uploading videos is probably one thing in her life she has control over at the moment and although its her income I can imagine it's something she genuinely enjoys too, as much as a horrible time she is having she is also entitled to a life and some happiness. You can be devastated about your parent being ill whilst also painting a wall, it's not one or the other.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
It's so funny how people say "if that was me I'd do this" but it's not you and you're not doing it, I know it's so cliche but people really do deal with things completely different. I think her intentions when it comes to her mum are very honest and clear even if she goes about things in a way that some people wouldn't.

Her still uploading videos is probably one thing in her life she has control over at the moment and although its her income I can imagine it's something she genuinely enjoys too, as much as a horrible time she is having she is also entitled to a life and some happiness. You can be devastated about your parent being ill whilst also painting a wall, it's not one or the other.
I agree with this 100%. Please lets leave the negative comments and tearing apart for now. I genuinely feel for her at the moment and she's obviously trying her hardest. I have also just lost someone so close to me and I have to go about my day like nothing has happened. She can't just sit there and cry all day! Leave her alone.

Reactions: 22
Also has for the longstanding partnership with topshop she has to legally state that in the description even if she hasn't been paid to say it in that particular vlog, as she probably said these jeans/coat or whatever are from Topshop and as she has an ongoing relationship with them it has to he stated as she'll probably get a monthly wage from them for being a sponser.

Reactions: 9
I agree with this 100%. Please lets leave the negative comments and tearing apart for now. I genuinely feel for her at the moment and she's obviously trying her hardest. I have also just lost someone so close to me and I have to go about my day like nothing has happened. She can't just sit there and cry all day! Leave her alone.
Exactly I had some awful news last month and I went home and watched YouTube for the night but thats because it was what I wanted at the moment other people wouldn't want to do that. You can cope with things however you see fit! Hope you're doing well.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Exactly I had some awful news last month and I went home and watched YouTube for the night but thats because it was what I wanted at the moment other people wouldn't want to do that. You can cope with things however you see fit! Hope you're doing well.
Exactly! Thank you darling hope you are too ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 2

You’ve summarised how I feel better than I could 😂 but I totally agree. Being devastated and still doing normal day to day things aren’t mutually exclusive. Plus, a lot of people with “normal” jobs would still need to work at a time like this - whether they wanted to or not. She may feel she still has to or wants to generate an income 🤷🏼‍♀️ Obviously she earns well - but I don’t know what her expenses are or what savings she has, so if she wants to keep working I’m not judging that.

You’ve summarised how I feel better than I could 😂 but I totally agree. Being devastated and still doing normal day to day things aren’t mutually exclusive. Plus, a lot of people with “normal” jobs would still need to work at a time like this - whether they wanted to or not. She may feel she still has to or wants to generate an income 🤷🏼‍♀️ Obviously she earns well - but I don’t know what her expenses are or what savings she has, so if she wants to keep working I’m not judging that.
Of course! Also in todays climate people who go off the radar online often get forgotten about and whilst I'm sure that isn't her priority right now I can imagine if her mum does pass away (such a horrible thing to discuss) she has to return to normality at some point. If she loses her mother and her career I can't imagine what state she would be in.

Reactions: 6
If 👏 you 👏 don’t👏 want 👏to 👏read 👏people 👏criticising 👏Elle 👏DO 👏NOT 👏READ 👏HER 👏THREAD!!!
It’s honestly THAT SIMPLE!!!

stop telling people what they can and can’t say about a brand,
because Elle is a brand.
Elle puts this content out for profit and unfortunately (even when things are clearly difficult for her, and we all wish her and her family well) it still means people will comment on her life, her vlogs and her choices, because SHE has MADE these things into a very lucrative business.

stop telling others what lines they’re crossing and what they can and can’t say and if it makes you uncomfortable
1) report the post.
2) DON’T READ IT!!!!

it’s that simple.

• Angry
Reactions: 20
It's so funny how people say "if that was me I'd do this" but it's not you and you're not doing it, I know it's so cliche but people really do deal with things completely different.
How do you know it's not me and I haven't been in that situation!!!???

It HAS happened to me and I moved 200 miles away from my home to look after my Nana because she had no one else. Her husband/my Grandad had just passed away and there was no way I was leaving her on her own.
The last thing I would do is carry on filming for my YouTube channel just to make some money.
We all know Elle has enough money in her bank account that she can take a month off of "work" - if that's what you call it.

Yes, people deal with things differently (like you say) but people also have different opinions and just because you don't agree with mine (that Elle should step away from YouTube for a while) doesn't make it a wrong suggestion.

When you're in the same situation, you might think differently, who knows.

staff edit. Stop arguing with each other, be respectful towards other members and hit report if you feel a moderator needs to review comments.

move on from this and stop back and forth arguing.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 1
0DCCF546-CBCB-4EB3-A6E5-573900AFF304.jpeg
Connor is an odd looking bloke isn’t he. I’m surprised he hasn’t got his teeth straightened seeing as apparently Elle has got “five figures” in her bank account at the moment. Not a flattering pic for him at all 😅

• Sick
I was wondering if anyone knows how much roughly Elle gets paid? Is it all from YouTube? Her house is honestly massive!

I can't believe these 2. In the latest vlog she says they are now giving Herbie 2 walks a day as he's been "demanding it" He's a dog! 2 people "working" from home could not be bothered or find the time to take a labrador out twice a day. Poor dog must be so bored and unstimulated to only be taken out in the morning. That's when a dog can get destructive and starts chewing the panelling!!!

Reactions: 12
I can't believe these 2. In the latest vlog she says they are now giving Herbie 2 walks a day as he's been "demanding it" He's a dog! 2 people "working" from home could not be bothered or find the time to take a labrador out twice a day. Poor dog must be so bored and unstimulated to only be taken out in the morning. That's when a dog can get destructive and starts chewing the panelling!!!
Did they do any research on labradors before they bought him or just thought he'd be cute? Big dogs need to be walked! If they can't be bothered- they have the money to pay a dog walker!

Reactions: 3
Did they do any research on labradors before they bought him or just thought he'd be cute? Big dogs need to be walked! If they can't be bothered- they have the money to pay a dog walker!
Sheer laziness and selfishness.
What do you mean PAY for a dog walker? That word is in no influencer's vocabulary surely....

Name suggestion..
Connor still has as much personality as a wet flannel, also Frank anywhere you can squeeze more panels?!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
That four poster white company bed looks stupid with the light shade hanging in the middle.

Reactions: 14
Regarding how much she gets paid, Gemma Louise Miles who has about the same amount of followers if not less said she earns between 3 and £8000 a month just from adsense (the advert you see before and after a video).
Then they have the sponsorships and affiliated links that can double or triple that amount so yeah she must be earning quite a bit if you add angelle collection as well!

Pity that with her natural beauty she feels the need to blow up her lips and have her eyebrows look like toilet brushes 🤨

Regarding how much she gets paid, Gemma Louise Miles who has about the same amount of followers if not less said she earns between 3 and £8000 a month just from adsense (the advert you see before and after a video).
Then they have the sponsorships and affiliated links that can double or triple that amount so yeah she must be earning quite a bit if you add angelle collection as well!

Pity that with her natural beauty she feels the need to blow up her lips and have her eyebrows look like toilet brushes 🤨
That is mad. What a twit I am for having a normal job 😂

Reactions: 10
I was so surprised by this. Who would think a Labrador (a young one at that) WOULDN'T need 2 walks a day??

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.