Elle Darby

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New York’s cancelled then? Wow. Clearly nothing to do with her mum like all of you said.
35CD7E50-083D-4C7C-B94D-844B0981C59C.jpeg

Felt so uneasy watching her new video, i had to turn it off. I think it's really good to have an honest conversation about grief, but I'm not sure it's in Katie's best interest (but what do I know) to upload a video with her being so upset about her mum. I'm glad she goes to counselling, and is supported but just seems unnecessary to not edit those really personal bits out. Katie isnt an influencer, nor does she have an online presence. What happens when someone asks her about it while shes at work?

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
God my heart ached for them in her latest video, must be horrific especially for Katie x

• Sad
Reactions: 11
I am sobbing at her new video with Katie. My heart aches for them :( I hope Con/the rest of their fam are giving them lots of support :(

Reactions: 1
What’s happened with their mum? I’m not really up to speed with Elle Iv just seen Lucy’s stories about life being cruel so came over here to see what’s happened?

What’s happened with their mum? I’m not really up to speed with Elle Iv just seen Lucy’s stories about life being cruel so came over here to see what’s happened?
I also wondered the same thing x

Her mum has a terminal brain tumour, elle has stopped uploading regularly while she spends time with her family for what we can only assume is her final weeks. Really sad

• Sad
Reactions: 6
oh dear, love to them all 💔 I knew she was ill but didnt know if from what was said in todays video she'd passed away already

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.