Elle Darby

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Regarding how much she gets paid, Gemma Louise Miles who has about the same amount of followers if not less said she earns between 3 and £8000 a month just from adsense (the advert you see before and after a video).
Then they have the sponsorships and affiliated links that can double or triple that amount so yeah she must be earning quite a bit if you add angelle collection as well!

Pity that with her natural beauty she feels the need to blow up her lips and have her eyebrows look like toilet brushes 🤨
wowwww she gets paid loads then!!! Can anyone get paid that much? Like do you have to have a certain amount of followers etc? Elles house is so big I just can’t believe how they’re both able to buy such a beautiful house & live the lifestyle they do purely through YouTube videos

Reactions: 4
wowwww she gets paid loads then!!! Can anyone get paid that much? Like do you have to have a certain amount of followers etc? Elles house is so big I just can’t believe how they’re both able to buy such a beautiful house & live the lifestyle they do purely through YouTube videos
Elle’s house is big, I don’t disagree, but it is also in one of the cheapest towns in Wiltshire to live. Of course it would be extortionate to buy a house of that size in London say, but Trowbridge is relatively cheap.

Reactions: 9
Elle’s house is big, I don’t disagree, but it is also in one of the cheapest towns in Wiltshire to live. Of course it would be extortionate to buy a house of that size in London say, but Trowbridge is relatively cheap.
She’s is Westbury, cheaper than Trowbridge, however 450k is still a huge amount to pay for your first house in your twenties.

Reactions: 2
She’s is Westbury, cheaper than Trowbridge, however 450k is still a huge amount to pay for your first house in your twenties.
450k wowwwwww!! She’s obviously on a lot of money! I’m just so eager to know exactly how much she earns!!

Reactions: 1
It’s quite likely she used the help to buy scheme as it’s new build, so actually she only needs a 75% mortgage I think as 20% is secured by the government for 5 years.

Reactions: 2
If I took a drink every time Elle screamed "CONNUH!!!" I'd be drunk in half an hour.

Even if she did the help to buy scheme.. her house is massive, it’s stunning. It’s literally my dream home! I don’t understand how she’s made her millions but she does seem such a down to earth girl who doesn’t take her life too seriously. God maybe I need to set up a YouTube account.

Her sister Lucy doesn’t seem to be on as much money as Elle though ive noticed

Reactions: 3
Wow both getting new cars! They are definitely living the dream ........whilst doing duck all 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Is she definitely Westbury? I live in a village and she came up on my Facebook selling page as Melksham. She’s trying to get rid of a chandelier she’s never used and I think it was a mirrored dresser 🤔

Is she definitely Westbury? I live in a village and she came up on my Facebook selling page as Melksham. She’s trying to get rid of a chandelier she’s never used and I think it was a mirrored dresser 🤔
Yep defo Westbury, her local shop is the new Lidl. Big new development over there. Only 10mins away from Trowbridge. The cars will be like the Aldi I expect, leased. So influencer basic though! 😂

Think con was just holding the spare key rather than getting a new car each

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.