Elle Darby

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
First time I’ve ever watched Elle - she’s shocking! I’m pretty new to these you tubers but she’s the most irritating person I’ve come across! Why does she call her viewers angels and why does she say huns in every sentence - and while I’m here cooooooooon! She’s a NO from me

Reactions: 7
ok i didnt know what thread to put this on but HOW MANY YOUTUBERS WANNA DO A NEW IN JAN PRIMARK HAUL! so far ive seen gemma, elle, laura gemma meachem & amy rose walker. wow. any originality?

Reactions: 9
ok i didnt know what thread to put this on but HOW MANY YOUTUBERS WANNA DO A NEW IN JAN PRIMARK HAUL! so far ive seen gemma, elle, laura gemma meachem & amy rose walker. wow. any originality?
Same tit, different annoying voice!
How much cheap tat do these people need!? 💤🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 7
Iv got a question???
do theses you tubers / influencers just buy all this stuff and take it straight back ???
Im so confused 🤷‍♀️ when they do the weeks haul and they are spending hundreds of ££££££

Reactions: 9
Iv got a question???
do theses you tubers / influencers just buy all this stuff and take it straight back ???
Im so confused 🤷‍♀️ when they do the weeks haul and they are spending hundreds of ££££££
Yep. Buy clothes or get gifted them, upload haul saying how amazinggg the clothes are to get people to go out and buy them. Then a lot of the time they earn money through affiliate links etc.. then they return the clothes or throw them out if they were gifted. They don’t wear or keep half of them! It’s all a way to make money.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Iv got a question???
primark hauls (that won’t be gifted like ASOS/PLT/Topshop) are returned, so many have admitted that, I’m so over these idiots.

glad to see elle and con are going away for a few days. Her mum must be feeling better 😐

Elle and Connor are many things but I really don’t think they treat their dog badly... Connor always seems be taking him on walks - I’ve grown up with labs my whole life and they are very sulky dogs lol.. only look happy when walking and eating. They seem to give him a lot of love and attention, there are many other dogs out there that are being mistreated but this is not one of them, sorry.
can you point out where someone said he was!? This thread does like to embellish the truth...similar happened when NY was cancelled

Reactions: 5
Someone needs to get talking to the primarks near her and see what their policies on serial returners are! 😂

• Haha
I’ve never seen anywhere on here that says they mistreat Herbie? Only someone said he looks depressed, which to be fair he does, but then he has to listen to literally Cooooooooooooonnnnnnn 100000 X a day! So I would be depressed to. 😂 Seriously though it’s clear they love Herbie, I would have said Elle is an animal lover, but as she clearly gives zero fucks about animal testing judging by her cosmetics she can’t be.

Reactions: 6
I’ve never seen anywhere on here that says they mistreat Herbie? Only someone said he looks depressed, which to be fair he does, but then he has to listen to literally Cooooooooooooonnnnnnn 100000 X a day! So I would be depressed to. 😂 Seriously though it’s clear they love Herbie, I would have said Elle is an animal lover, but as she clearly gives zero fucks about animal testing judging by her cosmetics she can’t be.
Someone’s definitely said on here that they don’t take herbie on enough walks and he looks depressed. I think it was quite a while back

primark hauls (that won’t be gifted like ASOS/PLT/Topshop) are returned, so many have admitted that, I’m so over these idiots.

glad to see elle and con are going away for a few days. Her mum must be feeling better 😐

can you point out where someone said he was!? This thread does like to embellish the truth...similar happened when NY was cancelled
Someone’s definitely said on here that they don’t take herbie on enough walks and he looks depressed. I think it was quite a while back
But surely that doesn’t mean the dog is being mistreated ??

I recall saying something like its not fair on Herbie the amount of trips they go on abroad but not that he was mistreated

Is the dog being mistreated? Probably not.
is that Labrador getting all of the stimulation, exercise and training that a lab needs? I very much doubt it. But with that being said, how would I know? We only see what they choose to show us.

I recall that civverstaion, it was me saying about her constant trips abroad & herbie being in the kennels. Never said she neglected the thing ffs

not the first time we’ve seen such indignant outrage on this thread based on nothing.
🤣😂🤣😂

Really?????!! 😬 Eyebrows look awful, lips look awful.

View attachment 70306
Her lips she has a filter on them right?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.