Elle Darby

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I recall that civverstaion, it was me saying about her constant trips abroad & herbie being in the kennels. Never said she neglected the thing ffs

Her lips she has a filter on them right?
OH MY GOWD DID YOU JUST SAY THEY LOCK HIM IN THE CAR BOOT!!!
give it a few days someone will say you did. 😬

Genuinely thought it was this filter....

F83D5803-6AB8-4CF8-A936-2C327227CDEE.jpeg

but no....

80384A64-9348-4B10-B936-F4B1CA3B53A2.jpeg

what is she doing 🙄

Why is she reposting every single compliment she’s getting on her “new look”? This girl loves herself too much

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I think if she didn’t have the lip fillers she would look so much better. They don’t suit her face much.

I don’t think she’s unattractive but I personally think she looked much prettier when she first started out on YouTube before all the filler, etc.

• Heart
I don’t think the word mistreated was ever used by anyone. I’m not sure where that came from and it’s a bit harsh if anyone did say it
I was the one who said the dog looked depressed. Never used the word mistreated as that has completely different connotations and not something I would throw around given how some people treat animals and that would be very very unfair! But I do stand by my claim that their dog looks depressed, he doesn’t look like he gets enough stimulation for a lab and doesn’t want to sit there being cuddled the whole time or lounging on a sofa, he wants long walks and to spend more time with other dogs!!

I was the one who said the dog looked depressed. Never used the word mistreated as that has completely different connotations and not something I would throw around given how some people treat animals and that would be very very unfair! But I do stand by my claim that their dog looks depressed, he doesn’t look like he gets enough stimulation for a lab and doesn’t want to sit there being cuddled the whole time or lounging on a sofa, he wants long walks and to spend more time with other dogs!!
Case in point, I just saw her stories, he looks so happy on the beach!! But so sad when they have to go back!

Reactions: 4
Why is she reposting every single compliment she’s getting on her “new look”? This girl loves herself too much
I'm confused about this "new look", I mean she looks pretty much the same. Apart from the lips, they look stuffed to bursting.

Reactions: 3
I'm confused about this "new look", I mean she looks pretty much the same. Apart from the lips, they look stuffed to bursting.
Literally all she’s done is gotten rid of the rat tail extensions and cut her hair to chest length

Reactions: 2
This moment right here, I realised how proud of elle I am, and all the things she has achieved....”

He realised this when she was....straddling him.....sorry what Connor 🤔

12B48A16-B45F-4B84-B98F-2E2D5A962887.jpeg

Is this a pregnancy announcement because it looks like he’s proud of what they get up to when the camera is off in this photo. 😐 ya get me..

• Haha
Reactions: 10
‘Set the camera to auto timer and climb aboard Elle, I have some reflecting to do!’

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Omg! That dress is hideous!
She looks absolutely ridiculous!

Her sense of fashion is gross. I think she's aiming to be sexy/attractive but she always ends up looking like a hooker!

20200111_061847.jpg
20200111_060741.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
The black cycling shorts and jumper outfit was even worse. She got close to the camera showing it off with a very uncomfortable looking (and so obvious!) camel toe that I felt sick. She obviously saw it because kept her hands there the whole time. It’s in every try on video. Everything is either extremely short or pulled up sooo high in a size that doesn’t fit and gives her an awful camels toe! :sick:

Reactions: 4
Omg! That dress is hideous!
She looks absolutely ridiculous!

Her sense of fashion is gross. I think she's aiming to be sexy/attractive but she always ends up looking like a hooker!

View attachment 71136View attachment 71137
Oh Elle NO, this is NOT the look for you!!

God I wish I could dress her, I know very little about fashion but I really feel like I could do a much better job than these PLT outfits she always shills.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.