Elle Darby

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone else find it hillarious that when Lucy was in hospital having the girls Elle brought her pjs didnt gift her any of her angelle loungewear
We discussed this on Lucy's thread last week.. do you remember Ellie saying on one of her videos she buys her own angel collection clothes with her own money and doesn't have them for free! So that puzzled me because if this is your own brand surely the perks of having this is to wear your stuff without paying for it????????? 🤔 something don't add up with this one!

Reactions: 6
We discussed this on Lucy's thread last week.. do you remember Ellie saying on one of her videos she buys her own angel collection clothes with her own money and doesn't have them for free! So that puzzled me because if this is your own brand surely the perks of having this is to wear your stuff without paying for it????????? 🤔 something don't add up with this one!
Sorry u don't really follow this threads religiously lol but it really is so strange isnt it:/

Reactions: 1
I have no words. Sorry but not from UK but should i presume that as soon as you start buying from The White Company that you suddenly classy? Sorry my Boo must it takes a little more than that ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I have no words. Sorry but not from UK but should i presume that as soon as you start buying from The White Company that you suddenly classy? Sorry my Boo must it takes a little more than that ;)
It's just her way of showing they have plenty of money the thing is when building h3r channel she religiously spouted about being the bargain queen and finding white company dupes on home bargains etc so im unsure why you would stop being the cheaper versions and save your money if they were as good as she was saying

Reactions: 4
It's just her way of showing they have plenty of money the thing is when building h3r channel she religiously spouted about being the bargain queen and finding white company dupes on home bargains etc so im unsure why you would stop being the cheaper versions and save your money if they were as good as she was saying
Yeah that's one of the things that pisses me off about her, she clearly doesn't care about her old content and used it as a way to get more followers.

Reactions: 3
The competition she has run is sooooo dodgy, the winner went to the angelle launch in September and met both of them, wasn’t it supposed to be random?

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Does anyone think that Elle is really rude when answering questions that her angels have about their orders on Instagram?

Reactions: 9
This kind of thing drives me nuts
I get people will say it makes a difference because of her following but how about she makes a donation herself with all her new found wealth and prove the fucker before trying to force others into doing so to ease her own conscience that shes going to spend an arm and a leg on tit elater
Came to post the exact thing!! Didn’t see her donate anything her self she clearly has the money to donate at least a £1

Reactions: 1
Worst thing is there all sharing it at the same time all these self employed YouTube so it wouldn't surprise me if they have been told to do so to get interacting with their audiences. The girl has not got a conscience to share it off her own back

Reactions: 2
She doesn't even sound that ill in the Christmas vlog. How would she cope with a normal job? You can't just call into work and take a day off for a sore throat every month.

Reactions: 4
She doesn't even sound that ill in the Christmas vlog. How would she cope with a normal job? You can't just call into work and take a day off for a sore throat every month.
She wouldnt and she couldn’t!, quit all her jobs, even as a PT!! ‘Influencers’ 🤮🤢 is just another word for free loading thick dodgy sales people.

Reactions: 2
Please tell me that highlight and the majority of those lips are on the filter o_O
It’s a filter that makes your lips huge and skin really glowy and Elle uses it ALL THE TIME because that’s exactly how she wants to look. Like a blow up sex doll 🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.