Elle Darby

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think at this point it's definitely fair to assume that she DID NOT cancel New York because of her mum's health. Princess Elle had more pressing matters to deal with, including a launch of her tacky overpriced loungewear and the accumulation of yet more gifted furniture. I've said it before and I shall say it again, she is an entitled, vapid little cow. The world either turns around Elle or it doesn't turn at all. She is vile.
I agree, she’s a disgusting spoilt selfish person.

Reactions: 4
Tbh if I was ill, last thing I would want is xmas at my house! I would still feel like a host even if I wasn't for the day and I couldn't just leave if I was tired and enjoy the solitude of my house for a bit in between visits as thats where people will be congregated etc. And the mess and clean up! No thanks. Some people do Christmas different, you have to realise her parents are split and she has a long time partner too who has a family he probably would like to see too. They've probably been doing christmas this way for some time and Lucy said normally she hosts every year for her sisters on boxing day but can't this year. Some people prefer to have a chill afternoon and see family in the evening, some prefer visits done with by 5pm. Depends on the family traditions. Someone will be missing out. I don't think her mother is that sick or near her death bed, she looks and sounds well enough to be doing everyday things.
If her mother is as sick as she’s purposely implying then I don’t think she would worry about untidiness if it was time with her family and I’d like to think her children wouldn’t leave her home with washing up or mess to be dealt with. I’d happily wash up for my own mum with her being healthy never mind if she was ill. I wouldn’t expect her to go out traipsing around in the cold when realistically if you’re that level of ill you want to be where your medicines and comforts are to help you feel a bit better. Even if that’s a pillow to sit more comfy, or a lie down in your own bed before lunch. I don’t think her mum IS that ill, but she’s purposely implied she is which is why I’m saying if she was then I’d expect her to consider and care about those things that Elle could easily do and would be helpful. As for having a long time parter.. sods to that! If my partner wanted to have lunch with his mum because her ‘dinner is 10/10’ then you crack on love, I’d be with my ill mother. Whether they have traditions due to having split families or them being a couple with two sets of families to see or not, my focus would be on my mum IF she was near the end of her life. That’s all my point is. The fact it isn’t for Elle says that either she’s led people on to believe something that isn’t accurate purposely, or that she is too wrapped up in her own world.

Reactions: 6
I always remember Doctor Chris on ITVs This Morning doing a segment on Flu, he said Flu is more than just a sniffle. You literally can’t get out of bed, and if you saw £1000 rolling past you, you wouldn’t have the energy to even think about picking it up. She has not got Flu!

Reactions: 11
FINALLY this thread returns to normal 🙂

I don’t buy bullshit from any influencers, but what elle has done is a new low for me, even looking at the comments on the cancelling New York video she’s fully allowing and encouraging people to believe they cancelled because of her mums illness.
I don’t think I’ve ever seen anyone go to those lengths and I really hope karma is served soon.

Reactions: 10
I’ve been slowly going off her for months now. They take the piss. Connor has posted a story with a brand new Mac book. So that’s the 2 of them got new computers after just moving into a 500k plus house but she can’t get off her lazy arse to edit a bleeping video

Reactions: 15
I’ve been slowly going off her for months now. They take the piss. Connor has posted a story with a brand new Mac book. So that’s the 2 of them got new computers after just moving into a 500k plus house but she can’t get off her lazy arse to edit a bleeping video
just waiting for her to go in hospital with the flu next but you shouldn't see them for 5 days after been unwell but yeah we all know it's all lies I feel bad for her sister and the new York trip like seriously

just waiting for her to go in hospital with the flu next but you shouldn't see them for 5 days after been unwell but yeah we all know it's all lies I feel bad for her sister and the new York trip like seriously
Lucy says Elle is coming to bring her pain in hospital, I sincerely hope they’re not letting her anywhere near the babies who are in NICU given her “flu” diagnosis

Reactions: 6
Lucy says Elle is coming to bring her pain in hospital, I sincerely hope they’re not letting her anywhere near the babies who are in NICU given her “flu” diagnosis
honestly lies to her fans and now she over the flu just like that oh right

Reactions: 1
That’s what I thought... she shouldn’t really be taking extra that’s the ward aren’t monitoring
I just looked on her Instagram and there is no mention her saying Ellie is bringing her pain? She says she is wearing the pyjamas from Ellie LOL

Reactions: 2
A hospital would not allow a patient’s sister to provide her with pain! I think you have misread something!

Reactions: 1
She said “awaiting pain in my lovely pj’s from Elle Flu Darby” 😂😂

maybe elle had a spon with Disprin 🙂

That dog camera could cause a bit of bother 🤔 imagine logging in to see what ode herbs is up to but you clock con banging a bird on the island.... dangerous 🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.