Elle Darby

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s like jaclyn hill all over again.. got the money, rinsed all the ‘angels’ and got lazy with content 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 10
Oh do kindly duck off elle.... and take con with you.

918A60B5-1F5C-41CF-A2AA-0CF8932F8CFC.jpeg

Saying that you know il watch 😐

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
Well they’re in the house a month and already have mice. Not unusual on a building site/new build but the state of that garage.

embarrassing

edit....
Well duck me sideways she’s uploaded.....

I'm surprised she remembered her YouTube password.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
They’ve always been minging though, watch some of the old vlogs the way Elle did the washing up

• Haha
Reactions: 2
The latest blog is just Elle talking about how amazing she is. Absolute hole! 🤣🤣🤭

• Haha
She is a shady little duck......

I said at the start of vlogmas there was some stuff going on.... please think it’s about my mum.

but I can’t really go into it.... because I’m a shady duck and I want you to think it was about my mum.

elle seems to forget we see every story Connor and herself uploads.
shes the queen of bullshit.

Also, has anyone noticed that she always says she will leave the links to everything ‘down below’ erm ‘down below’ where? Because she never does 😂
Also, hun, if you had the actual flu you wouldn’t be able to vlog. Tit 😂

Reactions: 4
My Auntie and uncle live right by her new house, they had their bin that blew over in the street blowing their rubbish all over the neighborhood for a few days when they appeared to be home. It’s not the first time and the other residents have said they aren’t picking it up for them any more. They are not the most desirable people to live near apparently.

• Wow
Reactions: 22
She says she wasn’t out of the house for a week yet they were uploading stories every day of them going out for meals 😂

Aw Elle got books from Connor because she loves reading,
and in the same breath Connor “ret” (like “grit”) in a card to her 🙄

someone tell Elle it’s “wrote“. She’ll hurt herself with a book.

Reactions: 1
Omg no wonder neighbours have said about rubbish flying everywhere!

totally agree on all the criticism of her and her having the "''flu'''" but what is even worse imo is CONNOR in the last vlog having a go at her for having "alllllll of december off" like mate you only get away with doing duck all because of elle - the one time you maybe have to pick up a bit of the slack just bleeping do it dont grumble jesus christ.

Reactions: 10
totally agree on all the criticism of her and her having the "''flu'''" but what is even worse imo is CONNOR in the last vlog having a go at her for having "alllllll of december off" like mate you only get away with doing duck all because of elle - the one time you maybe have to pick up a bit of the slack just bleeping do it dont grumble jesus christ.
He’s a joke, don’t know who’s worse. He wants to try having a real job over Christmas and missing out like some of us have to!

Reactions: 5
Not surprised the neighbours are complaining. They are both so lazy.

Elle Darby is so full of tit that Andrex need to send her some toilet roll #gifted

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Not surprised the neighbours are complaining. They are both so lazy.

Elle Darby is so full of tit that Andrex need to send her some toilet roll #gifted
I dont watch her videos anymore but it wouldn't surprise me if the garden is a tip, filled with dog poo and poor herbie gets insufficient stimulation and walks he probably goes crazy in garden when hes let out. Given the cost of the house i reckon if neighbours have a similar property they would have to be dam hard workers with decent jobs to afford a house like that and can you imagine what you have to put up with for neighbours.

Reactions: 3
Just 😂 at the ‘new’ stuff all being White Company, she clearly now thinks B&M is beneath her!!!! Bargain queen seems to have left the building!!!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.