Elle Darby

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
completely agree

infact if her mother was as unwell as Elle is implying and I was Connor then I’d have paid for them two to go together. Yeah it’s all nice and fun to go as a couple but those memories and time to relax can’t be replaced once the person is gone! Also am I the only one thinking a full floor length embellished ball gown is way ott for a bit of a dinner? You got all ready to eat food then go back to your room and take it all off? Nice outfit sure, but a floor length GOWN?! Someone let her know she’s not lady of the manor please
sending them home in a taxi was shocking. They do these jesters to look good on the vlog and it’s incredibly tacky,
But people fall for it even in here!!

Reactions: 3
She said the dress was to big and I think it is. personally I really think the boob job was a mistake, she didn’t need it but, it’s her body so her choice, it’s a shame she has messed around with her face as well, she is naturally very pretty, now all I see are her huge lips smacking together. she isn’t big but rarely seems to dress to suit her figure, the fit and flare dresses she wears are amazing on her.

Reactions: 4
The more vlogmas goes on, the more evident it is as to why they cancelled New York 😬

more buying for the house, more deliveries for the house, Elle is so so happy with her life and she’s feeling so happy.

(queue Elle telling us something else about her mum after reading here 🙂)

Reactions: 5
Anyone notice she’s talking about her skincare and how she uses just a cleanse off oil and the CT cream, she doesn’t cleanse properly or tone or do any other skincare and hasn’t for months.. that’s funny, because I thought you were banging on about that foreo product that they were paying you for over the last few months?! Weird that

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Anyone notice she’s talking about her skincare and how she uses just a cleanse off oil and the CT cream, she doesn’t cleanse properly or tone or do any other skincare and hasn’t for months.. that’s funny, because I thought you were banging on about that foreo product that they were paying you for over the last few months?! Weird that
Remember she used to bang on about Kiehl's creams and serums? I guess that gift ran out.

Reactions: 1
Elle is one of the most manipulative influencers around....

I love you so much angels, I love talking to you guys every day, I think I should become a daily vlogger so we can speak every day, I honestly miss you guys so much when I’m not vlogging, I feel like we’re one big family...

whilst she half arses the vlogs and charges extreme prices for tat made in a sweatshop in China.

Reactions: 16
Is it just me or are alot of vloggers 'struggling' with vlogmas this year. Elle has put up a post this morning about how their might not be a bit tonight as she's spending the day with her mum and katie so the sympathy card is being pulled then she says Thank yoi for your understanding and patience. Firstly understanding of what? The fact that us idiots are the reason your l8ving the life you do and cant even be arsed to stock to a bleeping schedule? Shes an actual joke o thonk ive turned off ever since it became apparent that her following is just being abused for her to make money woth her disgusting 'loungewear

Reactions: 11
my mom has breast cancer at the moment. she cannot travel of go anywhere. If Elle's mom can join her for a tea party i am sure her mom is not the reason...... if i am wrong i am so sorry....just saying

Reactions: 2
Is it just me or are alot of vloggers 'struggling' with vlogmas this year. Elle has put up a post this morning about how their might not be a bit tonight as she's spending the day with her mum and katie so the sympathy card is being pulled then she says Thank yoi for your understanding and patience. Firstly understanding of what? The fact that us idiots are the reason your l8ving the life you do and cant even be arsed to stock to a bleeping schedule? Shes an actual joke o thonk ive turned off ever since it became apparent that her following is just being abused for her to make money woth her disgusting 'loungewear
Feels like they just don't want to do it anymore but still want the ad revenue of posting every day.

Reactions: 9
Called it.
elle reads here, we mentioned the mum card would be whipped out, she does it 🙂

oh she’s saying she’s sick now 🤣🤣 she was fine at winter wonderland with her dad yesterday 🤣
Glad she was able to use the opportunity to affiliate link those pj’s she was still wearing at 12pm 😐
Didn’t go to see her mum and Katie for “festive fun” too early then.

(I will say again I really do hope elle is just being a manipulative lazy witch and her mum is doing ok. But I think elle is playing her audience)

Reactions: 8
It's ridiculous I kept up with he vlogmas last year and alot of accounts it all felt very genuine and festive this year its like guess how many ads can be fit into a video. I was watching sydandell cant remember which video it was but there was 5 ads it kept stopping for. Bit excessive

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.