Elle Darby

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seriously i need to stop. Taking time to watch someone talking about their tree, watching their dog and posing for a camera.
FFS, surely my life is way more exciting than that?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Seriously i need to stop. Taking time to watch someone talking about their tree, watching their dog and posing for a camera.
I’m with you on this, I thought to myself the other day why am I being such a fool and so stupid? I’m allowing myself to be influenced by theses numpties 😡 and the worse part is they are getting paid and gifted to influence us poor sods wether they like the product or not. So it’s a win win situation for them. I can’t believe I allowed myself to fall for it all 😡

Reactions: 1
I’m with you on this, I thought to myself the other day why am I being such a fool and so stupid? I’m allowing myself to be influenced by theses numpties 😡 and the worse part is they are getting paid and gifted to influence us poor sods wether they like the product or not. So it’s a win win situation for them. I can’t believe I allowed myself to fall for it all 😡
Exactly - i dont like their style, their mannerism. WTF is wrong with me? I think being in a real profession, i want to switch off when i get home and watch some mindless crap

Reactions: 4
Well obviously not a few months ago but they’ve been back from America at least 6 weeks and a lot can change in that time. You’re acting like she cancelled the day before because she realised that her new sofa was being delivered at the same time they were supposed to be landing into JFK 😂 I definitely think this has been a long time coming bc of her mum’s illness and because they’re no longer going they decided to move full steam ahead with the house and angelle collection, and why would they not?
they knew before going to America the date they were moving into the house. It’s takes weeks to order sofas and beds and trades men!

they got home around the 22nd of October and got the new house on the 17th November.

I do think she loves her mum, I do think her mum is unwell and I feel awful for them.

I don’t think Elle arranged a full custom built island from scratch, and the date to have it fitted, and fully built fireplace in a week,
as she was on the phone cancelling New York I doubt she was holding a phone in the other hand ordering a custom. built. kitchen. island. to. come. in. less. than. a. week. 😆😆😆
You get me?! It’s not like doing an online delivery for Tesco.

Reactions: 9
If Elle addresses it now it’s clear she reads here.
And as if by magic (or as if she reads here... which she does 😉)

Elle mentions calling to her mum and “hanging around in bed”
something she has NEVER done before....

almost like I predicted it 🙂

Reactions: 2
In a nutshell, its about a man called Franck, (as poor little boyfriend cannot lift a finger), a dog and a remote control fake fireplace:unsure:

lucy had a birthday party for her (but invited herself over to elles house to host it, I’d be pissed in my new home when I hadn’t even invited family MYSELF to a celebr the new house!!! having those kids all over my new carpet and sofa. I’d be PISSED!!!!!!)

Con says it and hes taking them for an evening in some manor house type thing.

he could easily have just said they had to postpone but he says “because of the launch....”
and obviously the house had a lot going on that week.
I thought that too. She had made such an issue of not giving an actual reason, but hinted at potential reasons, all of which implied it was a family orientated issue, rather than being business and house related. He openly said they didn't go to new York because of the range launch.

Reactions: 2
I think they will wait to announce an engagement to after all the new house “home improvements” updates are completed, that way they will have new content to keep all there Angeles interested and hooked ( little teasers here and there)
Oh 100% - the engagement won’t be left to Connor or won’t be discussed when is right just for them.. it’ll have to be planned round Elle, the channel, when is best for content and when they can have everyone there to witness it and film it from twenty different angles!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
What surgery has she had? I'm confused why the top of her hips are wider than the bottom 🤔
She’s had a boob job, and surgery on her eyes.

I know I’ve mentioned this before about her sofa but I bet sofa club are pissed

Reactions: 1
i dont know if you (or anyone on here haha) are fans of her vids... i dont mind her vids but i feel like this years vlogmas is MINDNUMBINGLY BORING... i know theyve moved house so it must be hard and her mum may be ill which i do sympathise with. but yeah ive wasted 15 mins of my life watching her vid today and cant even tell you one thing that happened it was that boring 🤣 i just like having them on in the background when i get ready, i feel like gemmas christmas vids are quite disappointing too

Reactions: 3
Jesus wept, they brought her mum and katy for a frigging scone, then sent them home alone in a taxi and went to a Michelin star restaurant and overnight stay themselves

if her mum really is doing badly, although I don’t believe that. (I know she’s sick)

they need to duck right off.

Reactions: 13
Jesus wept, they brought her mum and katy for a frigging scone, then sent them home alone in a taxi and went to a Michelin star restaurant and overnight stay themselves

if her mum really is doing badly, although I don’t believe that. (I know she’s sick)

they need to duck right off.
completely agree

infact if her mother was as unwell as Elle is implying and I was Connor then I’d have paid for them two to go together. Yeah it’s all nice and fun to go as a couple but those memories and time to relax can’t be replaced once the person is gone! Also am I the only one thinking a full floor length embellished ball gown is way ott for a bit of a dinner? You got all ready to eat food then go back to your room and take it all off? Nice outfit sure, but a floor length GOWN?! Someone let her know she’s not lady of the manor please

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.