Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I can't believe how unprofessional and lazy this woman is. She's being paid to create this video as an advert for PLT and she can't even be bothered to walk downstairs to get a pair of scissors to cut of the security ribbons & tags!! Surely a bare minimum for a try-on haul is to cut of labels, iron or steam them so they don't look so crushed and film in a room that's big enough to get a full length shot of the outfit. It's laughable how little effort she put into this video. Also it's January, most of the Angels aren't looking for beach dresses this time of year??
She hasn't cut off the labels/tags because she plans on returning all the items for a full refund.
It's what these "Influencers" do.

They order the items, make a vlog, add affiliate links to cash in on everyone who clicks on the link and makes a purchase, then returns everything for a full refund.

Also, did you know that once you click on the affiliate link (or "swipe up" if using Instagram), the cookie stays on your phone/computer (not sure if it's 30 days or longer).
So, even if you don't buy the item the 1st time you click on the link, but go back to the website at a later date and purchase the item, the "Influencer" STILL makes a bit of money from the sale.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 10

capriallie

VIP Member
I e just watched the house tour video and hate myself for doing it.
what kind of a world is it when I have grafted my arse off at uni and in my job and she sits at home videoing herself and can buy a house like that 😭 pure jealousy but I’m done.... 😂

I am in my 30’s so feel like I’m probably too old to be watching her anyway but how the hell can these teeny boppers relate to her?!

fuming 😂
Just think... in 5 years this whole influencer bubble will have burst and she’ll have no qualifications or skills to get an actual paying job.

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
FINALLY this thread returns to normal 🙂

I don’t buy bullshit from any influencers, but what elle has done is a new low for me, even looking at the comments on the cancelling New York video she’s fully allowing and encouraging people to believe they cancelled because of her mums illness.
I don’t think I’ve ever seen anyone go to those lengths and I really hope karma is served soon.

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Actually you’re wrong, people in relationships with low self esteem can very easily be manipulated you have no idea what happens behind closed doors and she comes across as someone who loves hard and is a massive people pleaser. She definitely wanted to spend Christmas with her mum cos they ended up going at the end of the day and when asked about where she was spending christmas a normal person would just say connors mums and then my mums at the end of the day without having to give a reason why that is happening... people who do this have something on their conscience. Which Elle did, she gave a big reason as to why she’s going to connors mums and then just said she’s off to her mums in the evening with no reason because of course she should be going. By going to his mums for dinner makes him happy and then she still gets to see her mum at the end of the day.
People saying that actually people have a choice when it’s comes to manipulation in relationships really annoy me it’s literally domestic abuse and a remark like that is pure ignorance. Idk I’m a social worker and it’s my job to read between the lines but I get red flags from them. There’s definitely more to him than meets the eye.
for a “social worker” you seem to be highly emotional and upset explaining this, not exactly the compassionate gentle way a social worker would address the topic.

which makes me guess you’re a social worker in the same way I’m snow white

I’m not arguing that mental and physical abusive relationships exist,
I’m arguing her mum (for all we know) was extremely unwell at Christmas.

And we saw elle prioritise panelling and console tables and an islands and painting a new sitting room instead of putting the camera down and spending it with her mum.
She spend Christmas Eve at Lucy’s and Christmas Day at Connors mum, all her choices,
That’s my opinion which I’m entitled to.
neither of us know the truth, we’re all just gossiping no matter what our profession is.

but as you know in your line of work you should never diagnose someone or think you know their situation from a few vlogs and stories. ☺

Tellingthetruth123

Chatty Member
So full of shit ! Each time they sell out of the Angelle Collection, they piss off. There’s been no effort at all since the last collection. Just “kitchen island” “fake fire” and fucking “console tables”

BIgbird145

they were all Ell’s choices, nobody could make her miss Christmas with her mum, I’m shocked she did, especially seeing her post stories with her mum so unwell in January,
nobody could make her cancel on katie.
All her choices.
and when it comes to food have you seen her with her sisters and at the cinema, I actually think Connor probably encourages her to eat better!
anytime she mentions take away she mentions asking Connor to bring it home for her.
I think they’re as bad as each other personality wise,
the upload with James and Carys reminded me how much I dislike them all 😆
Actually you’re wrong, people in relationships with low self esteem can very easily be manipulated you have no idea what happens behind closed doors and she comes across as someone who loves hard and is a massive people pleaser. She definitely wanted to spend Christmas with her mum cos they ended up going at the end of the day and when asked about where she was spending christmas a normal person would just say connors mums and then my mums at the end of the day without having to give a reason why that is happening... people who do this have something on their conscience. Which Elle did, she gave a big reason as to why she’s going to connors mums and then just said she’s off to her mums in the evening with no reason because of course she should be going. By going to his mums for dinner makes him happy and then she still gets to see her mum at the end of the day.
People saying that actually people have a choice when it’s comes to manipulation in relationships really annoy me it’s literally domestic abuse and a remark like that is pure ignorance. Idk I’m a social worker and it’s my job to read between the lines but I get red flags from them. There’s definitely more to him than meets the eye.

Mabelrose

VIP Member
The Angels really are mugs...probably all spent over £100 on Tat that they could have picked up from Primark...The Lux range of course 😜

Annie101

Seriously i need to stop. Taking time to watch someone talking about their tree, watching their dog and posing for a camera.
FFS, surely my life is way more exciting than that?

• Haha

vodkandcokeplz

Chatty Member
It’s like jaclyn hill all over again.. got the money, rinsed all the ‘angels’ and got lazy with content 🤷🏻‍♀️

blindandb0ujee

Chatty Member
Ok, unpopular opinion time. I really don’t think Connor is punching above his weight with Elle, like, not at all. She’s grim. Grim looks, grim personality.

• Heart

Mook

They market themselves as caring, nice people but they couldn’t be more fake - everything is for show and they are embarrassingly thick. They constantly contradict themselves yet the angels lap it up. People will surely see through their wasteful, materialistic lifestyle soon. They just aren’t relatable. They have such an inflated sense of ego, Elle thinks she is so beautiful and clever and Connnn thinks he is some sort of adonis. No. Herbie is the only one with more than two brain cells to rub together and I’m sure he is trying to communicate with us to go and rescue him, he’s obviously sick of their shit! 🥴

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
I've actually loved watching this assumptions video, granted it's been done to death but I feel like shes being more open and honest recently.
have to agree, I’ve enjoyed the last two sit down videos with elle and con, I remember why i liked them before it all became so vapid.

for me I started to really dislike elle when she started that stupid anggelllelelle sweat shop clothing brand.

and it won’t be long until she’s back pushing another collection, which is sad.

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
This moment right here, I realised how proud of elle I am, and all the things she has achieved....”

He realised this when she was....straddling him.....sorry what Connor 🤔

12B48A16-B45F-4B84-B98F-2E2D5A962887.jpeg

Is this a pregnancy announcement because it looks like he’s proud of what they get up to when the camera is off in this photo. 😐 ya get me..

• Haha
Does anyone think that Elle is really rude when answering questions that her angels have about their orders on Instagram?

Reactions: 9

erin182

VIP Member
I seriously LOATHE the insta stories when she’s just filming her face doing fuck all except posing with her massive fish lips half open thinking she’s gorgeous

GossipGuru

If I had just bought her overpriced, below-average quality loungewear I'd feel a bit sick by her new lux spending habits.