Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

blindandb0ujee

Chatty Member
The girl is a first-class bullshitter. Vapid, entitled little cow. I sympathise her regarding the situation with her mum but it would not surprise me in the slightest if they'd cancelled NY because of the house. Getting that content has to come first after all, right?

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Rippedjeanmaybe

VIP Member
So if she’s so Ill and can’t sit in front of a computer, how did she manage to go to the doctors or go to visit her sister in hospital? And also why was she visiting her sister in hospital if she apparently has the flu?

Thetruth123

VIP Member
I’ve gone right off her and unfollowed her. I think she is a spoilt and entitled millennial!!!
What she does is not hard work at all!! I am sick to the back teeth of these “influencers” parading round their Gucci bags , new build homes , cosy Christmas vibes and boyfriends as wet as they come!!
it’s such a bad and sad time for teenagers of today to think Instagram is work and the only way to earn money and care just about likes and all the trappings of social media!
Elle is not relatable anymore at all just a Whiney wingey immature brat !
(FYI I feel extremely sorry for what she is going through with her mum I really do, but pre this latest update of illness she was like this even more so of late!£

Reflected view

VIP Member
Liar liar pants on fire, is this girl for real?? Anyone who has suffered from flu cannot get out of bed never mind have the energy to fucken write a note saying they have flu 😤

Teatime12

I honestly think her figure is better now than when doing her shows. I think she just is insecure in herself now, and has had a lot of work done she doesn’t need which has gone a bit too far like her jaw, boobs that looks completely unnatural and make her look bigger than she is and them lips.. and doesn’t always dress the best for it, buying clothes too small and making everything SO high waisted. Her actual body definitley looks healthier than that photo above though. I think she needs to do a bit of work on self love and acceptance and that would be a good message to spread to her ‘angels’ of young age that watch her rather than this fake ‘all accept ourselves huns, you do you, I’ve got my eye bags done, jaw, lips, Botox in my forehead, lashes, tan, nails and toes and long princess hair done all today because YOU DO YOU! ...but I love myself really.’

Mayday

VIP Member
I don't understand the pricing of her collection at all. Legit looks like those 'fruit of the loom' joggers you can buy for a few quid, just with a slogan slapped on. (I'm pretty sure PLT got caught out selling those for a higher price not long ago) Also who wants 'luxury' loungewear...? Fair enough if you want some nice silk pyjamas or something, but 'luxury' joggers and a sweatshirt?

Reactions: 10

Rvg

VIP Member
Regarding how much she gets paid, Gemma Louise Miles who has about the same amount of followers if not less said she earns between 3 and £8000 a month just from adsense (the advert you see before and after a video).
Then they have the sponsorships and affiliated links that can double or triple that amount so yeah she must be earning quite a bit if you add angelle collection as well!

Pity that with her natural beauty she feels the need to blow up her lips and have her eyebrows look like toilet brushes 🤨
That is mad. What a twat I am for having a normal job 😂

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Guys I miss you all on this thread so so much but since I had to stop commenting here due to being poorly should I keep commenting or are you all just bored with me now.....I’ve got millions of half comments but I just don’t know if you’re interested anymore 🙁🙁🙁🙁

god she’s unbearable... when Lucy and gormless Jordan seem to have a better work ethic you know the world has gone mad

Connor said ‘I have’ in James & Carys’ video when James asked about if anyone has had a threesome!!! Did anyone else catch that?!

• Wow

zarhagoza

totally agree on all the criticism of her and her having the "''flu'''" but what is even worse imo is CONNOR in the last vlog having a go at her for having "alllllll of december off" like mate you only get away with doing fuck all because of elle - the one time you maybe have to pick up a bit of the slack just fucking do it dont grumble jesus christ.

Mabelrose

VIP Member
I don’t know why she does the try on vlogs, she looks so uncomfortable showing her body, she always looks like she needs a shit the way she walks keeping her legs together and the poses so you can’t see her hips! Very oddas she so says embraces her shape! Personally I think she looks as trashy AF, she’s young, but those clothes are pure cheap. She’s a pretty girl and isn’t big, but just has the most bizarre fashion sense, same as her sister.

• Haha

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
sadly I think a large the population of the world are completely fucking thick!!! if they believe these influencers’ ( NOT A REAL JOB! YOURE JUST A FREE LOADING SALES REP AND A DODGY ONE AT THAT) seriously why has she not continued doing Vlogmas? 2/3 days being ill does not mean you quit! She’s clearly ok! Sorry Angellessss, she can’t be arsed, she’s got your cash for the cheap made in China tat!!! I wonder how ethical her products are? Or the environmental impact they have.
her sister has just had 2 babies and did more of vlogmas than she did, and they got 2 vlogs up since the kids were born.

shes a lazy fuck, thats all, and Connor is the same if not worse.

Dandylion1

VIP Member
Her mum god be in the final days of her life. Nobody really knows, her mum will pass away soon so there is a good chance it could be before this year is out. That could be why they cancelled the trip.
Yes exactly all the hate is a bit unnecessary to be honest

Felt so uneasy watching her new video, i had to turn it off. I think it's really good to have an honest conversation about grief, but I'm not sure it's in Katie's best interest (but what do I know) to upload a video with her being so upset about her mum. I'm glad she goes to counselling, and is supported but just seems unnecessary to not edit those really personal bits out. Katie isnt an influencer, nor does she have an online presence. What happens when someone asks her about it while shes at work?

Last edited:

Teatime12

I don’t think she does look good at the wedding, let alone amazing. She has two balloons strapped to her chest that have a huge gap between them and look wonky. The blue is a nice colour.. that’s about it

• Haha

ltlurker

annoys me so much how she can't possibly edit due to having a cold.
Number 1. Where is Conor, he normally does some of the editing.
Number 2. If a normal person is unwell with a cold we have to go to work and suck it up for 8+ hours.

Editing requires sitting in the comfort of their own home and spending 3 hours doing some work.

Sickening in itself.

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
With a mum who’s so sick she cancelled New York 🧐🧐🧐🧐

sad she doesn’t include health on this list...

D67BE19D-D0A2-4F70-B4F9-A68BDFB68946.jpeg

All those new members who came on to say how nasty we were for questioning the reason they cancelled have gone very quite.

Secretadmirer

VIP Member
Can’t believe people actually spend their money on collections like this. They’re normally always over priced and not even that nice.
If Elle genuinely cared about her followers the collection would be much cheaper and more affordable for everyone, it’s a business to her and she’s out to make as much money as possible!

Its only to show off for the video, it's a PLT AD. She won't keep it, or any of it, just make the money from it. But I agree, it's fucking hideous!
She must keep some of the outfits some of the time because she's wearing them out in public.
Elle love, put them away. There's just no need for it. Having your tits hanging out like that is so crass.

20200111_063638.jpg
20200111_105613.jpg
elledarby__20200111_7.jpg
elledarby__20200111_1.jpg
elledarby__20200111_8.jpg

Who wants her tits in their face at a wedding/christening (whatever it was).
Especially at the dinner table.
elledarby__20200111_5.jpg

elledarby__20200111_6.jpg

She needs a stylist. Someone to overhaul her image. Dress her in nice clothes where she doesn't need to put everything on display.

• Sick