Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CrystalM

I saw Elle and Katie in a local shop today and was really shocked how short Elle is!! She can’t be over 5ft3 but in her photos looks really tall! She also had no make up on and head to toe beige ‘Angelle’ collection 🤦🏼‍♀️
she looks short to me. I must say I prefer her To Lucy by a long stretch of the imagination

Reactions: 9

DietGossip

VIP Member
Is it just me or are alot of vloggers 'struggling' with vlogmas this year. Elle has put up a post this morning about how their might not be a bit tonight as she's spending the day with her mum and katie so the sympathy card is being pulled then she says Thank yoi for your understanding and patience. Firstly understanding of what? The fact that us idiots are the reason your l8ving the life you do and cant even be arsed to stock to a fucking schedule? Shes an actual joke o thonk ive turned off ever since it became apparent that her following is just being abused for her to make money woth her disgusting 'loungewear
Feels like they just don't want to do it anymore but still want the ad revenue of posting every day.

mimic93

ok i didnt know what thread to put this on but HOW MANY YOUTUBERS WANNA DO A NEW IN JAN PRIMARK HAUL! so far ive seen gemma, elle, laura gemma meachem & amy rose walker. wow. any originality?

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Well obviously not a few months ago but they’ve been back from America at least 6 weeks and a lot can change in that time. You’re acting like she cancelled the day before because she realised that her new sofa was being delivered at the same time they were supposed to be landing into JFK 😂 I definitely think this has been a long time coming bc of her mum’s illness and because they’re no longer going they decided to move full steam ahead with the house and angelle collection, and why would they not?
they knew before going to America the date they were moving into the house. It’s takes weeks to order sofas and beds and trades men!

they got home around the 22nd of October and got the new house on the 17th November.

I do think she loves her mum, I do think her mum is unwell and I feel awful for them.

I don’t think Elle arranged a full custom built island from scratch, and the date to have it fitted, and fully built fireplace in a week,
as she was on the phone cancelling New York I doubt she was holding a phone in the other hand ordering a custom. built. kitchen. island. to. come. in. less. than. a. week. 😆😆😆
You get me?! It’s not like doing an online delivery for Tesco.

whatweallthink

Also has for the longstanding partnership with topshop she has to legally state that in the description even if she hasn't been paid to say it in that particular vlog, as she probably said these jeans/coat or whatever are from Topshop and as she has an ongoing relationship with them it has to he stated as she'll probably get a monthly wage from them for being a sponser.

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
I just don’t buy Connor anymore. I have a feeling he definitely wears the trousers in the relationship. For example, why did they do the collection launch when they were supposed to be taking Katy to New York. They are in charge of their own company and could have done it whenever they want but they chose that week. Elle was so excited to surprise Katy with New York so I really don’t think it was her idea.
And then Christmas, they had Christmas dinner at his mums house as they do every year cos his mum makes the most amazing dinner apparently. It sounds like it’s going to be her mums last Christmas, I wouldn’t care if my mother in law served jam sandwiches we would have been spending it at hers if it was her last Christmas like I’m sure Elle wanted to. And then as a few others have also mentioned I’ve noticed Elle never goes on a night out?? She was soooo excited to go on her night out for her birthday so she obviously enjoys them... does this have something to do with Connor?
I’ve also noticed she’s constantly wanting to get back into fitness and he’s always bringing food home for her? I just don’t trust him I think he is all for himself, he gives off narcissistic vibes
they were all Ell’s choices, nobody could make her miss Christmas with her mum, I’m shocked she did, especially seeing her post stories with her mum so unwell in January,
nobody could make her cancel on katie.
All her choices.
and when it comes to food have you seen her with her sisters and at the cinema, I actually think Connor probably encourages her to eat better!
anytime she mentions take away she mentions asking Connor to bring it home for her.
I think they’re as bad as each other personality wise,
the upload with James and Carys reminded me how much I dislike them all 😆

Mabelrose

VIP Member
Our boy ain't stupid #mealticketmomma
She’s not stupid either...company records show she has 80% shares, Connor 20%! Good girl!!!!

I think one of Lucy’s twins look a lot like Katie!
Image! But when it’s been pointed out Lucy seems to go on about how she looks like Jenson!, when I fact India is very much like him and Rosabella ( omg, sorry but that name 🤦🏻‍♀️) is a mini Katie.

Reflected view

VIP Member
I used to absolutely love Elle but lately, I think she's completely changed.
I bought a top from her angelle collection, there was an issue with my order, I emailed - and was ignored. They were busy, I got over it.
They then go on an extravagant last-minute holiday with all the order money - soooo relatable.
And now the new house that most of her followers could never even dream of, which she's filling with all new luxury gifted items... I mean getting rid of that brand new sofa?! Connor needs a real job ASAP, I hate him being in every video and I hate the way he talks to Elle. I miss the old Elle that actually cared about her viewers.
Connor is really grating on me, the way he behaves and the stupid voice he puts on with all this Angelle shit, he needs to focus on the things he likes doing and stop getting involved with all the “hiiiiiiii angelles” “ you do you boo” leave that for elle. he’s such a little boy

Uraloser

Anyone notice how much she buys from the white company & Charlotte tilbury. She’s begging for them to gift her free stuff! So irritating.

Lurker121

Chatty Member
wowwww she gets paid loads then!!! Can anyone get paid that much? Like do you have to have a certain amount of followers etc? Elles house is so big I just can’t believe how they’re both able to buy such a beautiful house & live the lifestyle they do purely through YouTube videos
Elle’s house is big, I don’t disagree, but it is also in one of the cheapest towns in Wiltshire to live. Of course it would be extortionate to buy a house of that size in London say, but Trowbridge is relatively cheap.

TheBurnBook

Talking of the sister trip:it annoys me that Elle did not give Katie the tickets and let her decide who she went with. Maybe she would have wanted to go with a friend had she been given the choice. Elle seems quite overpowering sometimes. New York is not a present for Katie, it is a chance for Elle to show off how 'rich' she is to all of the angels and to pose for more photos.
Hmmm I dunno, I would have done the same tbh...
they also have spoke about wanting to go to NY together in previous vlogs. I thought it was a lovely gift for Katie.

Rvg

VIP Member
0DCCF546-CBCB-4EB3-A6E5-573900AFF304.jpeg
Connor is an odd looking bloke isn’t he. I’m surprised he hasn’t got his teeth straightened seeing as apparently Elle has got “five figures” in her bank account at the moment. Not a flattering pic for him at all 😅

• Sick

coconochanel

VIP Member
I mean if she’s just going easy on the diet good for her, I know we “shouldn’t ask a woman if she’s pregnant” but this is her range right?!
If she’s not pregnant should we all buy the angelllelele collection and walk around looking like we are 😐
they’re so unflattering and this her HER RANGE.
It looks like something prisoners wear.

• Haha
  • Wow