Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Is it just me or are alot of vloggers 'struggling' with vlogmas this year. Elle has put up a post this morning about how their might not be a bit tonight as she's spending the day with her mum and katie so the sympathy card is being pulled then she says Thank yoi for your understanding and patience. Firstly understanding of what? The fact that us idiots are the reason your l8ving the life you do and cant even be arsed to stock to a fucking schedule? Shes an actual joke o thonk ive turned off ever since it became apparent that her following is just being abused for her to make money woth her disgusting 'loungewear

Reactions: 11
Personally, I find the "make the most of your mum" schtick pretty hurtful. Not everyone has a positive relationship with their mothers. There's no universal rule for how you should feel about your maternal figure. It shows a massive lack of empathy not to consider that people and their relationships are not all the same.

dotty.doodlexx

I found it really hard to watch that part of the video and it brought me to tears seeing them both in such a raw situation. Katie just has the more pure, innocent soul :cry:

Last edited:
  • Sad
Because she didn’t get her anything for her birthday? She promised her a once in the lifetime trip to America and made her wait till December then cancelled it. She’s going to be devestated.
I don't think that kind of guilt is justified. Elle can be annoying but she's doing the right thing here. What's devastating is seeing their mum so sick, not a holiday that can be rebooked at any point. This isn't once in a lifetime for Elle, they're on holidays all the time!

Mabelrose

VIP Member
I don’t understand why he’s not really pushing being a PT, getting clients, doing fitness vlogs, seems silly not to do something he trained to do and seemed to enjoy?

Pampas

Lol at Elle referring to the movie/book Little Women as Little 'Woman'...did someone say she went to some fancy expensive school???

• Haha

erin182

VIP Member
I grew up in a council house on a council estate and I’m not offended by what you have said, it makes perfect sense. A large percent of my family have lived and still do live in social housing and they are perfectly respectable, but you will usually get some undesirable people living there too, it’s just the way It is. :)
You get some absolute cranks who live on new build estates and own their house too. 😂

• Haha
Never mind the fact that it always sounds like he goes out/drinks more than she does. I remember on their holiday when he stayed at the bar most of the night when she went back to the hotel room because she wasn’t feeling well. Nothing like a double standard Connnnnooorrrr
Oh my god they were both (Con and James) soooo pissed off that the girls were drunk 😬 felt kind of bad for Elle especially because she says she hardly ever goes out for drinks & Con is always out with'the lads'

Moreteaplease

Hate to say it but it really does feel like she’s using her mum as an excuse not to vlog anymore, just admit you can’t be bothered and be done with it..

roaj

Okay so. I got my order in the end. However, my friend had some issues with hers and emailed angelle collection to tell them - she was genuinely being nice, and attached some photos of her jumper showing some manufacturing faults - apparently the sewing was super messy... anyway. Someone messaged her back, she thinks it was Elle, and she was SO nasty and rude to my friend! She sent me the screenshots and I was genuinely in shock! She said that my friend had to cut the bad threading off and my friend said oh right ok... thinking like why are you asking me to do that?! And then she said basically if you’ve got a problem then it means you’re not a loving loyal customer. HER ACTUAL WORDS! My friend is so upset, she really liked Elle before too!

• Wow

Teatime12

If you’re going to fake being sick at least stick to the story. Don’t bump in to ‘angels’ on dog walks, don’t upload photos out for meals and in the cinema and still be adamant you’re so poorly. Christ, kids that don’t fancy a day at school are better at pulling at sicky than her!

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Oh GOD the second angleeeee collection IGTV video.

so can we get a fat girl, a black girl, a fat black girl, a red head, a fat red head, the basic blonde, yeah throw another fat girl in,
anyone who’s really short, or anyone with self harm scars, do we have an Asian girl, and another fat girl.

let’s make it inclusive hunnies!!!!
elle didn’t star in it herself this time I see.

• Haha

Upintheair83

VIP Member
I always remember Doctor Chris on ITVs This Morning doing a segment on Flu, he said Flu is more than just a sniffle. You literally can’t get out of bed, and if you saw £1000 rolling past you, you wouldn’t have the energy to even think about picking it up. She has not got Flu!

Tbf I'd be very grateful if someone paid for me to go to new York, I'd never expect them to pay for a friend too!

I've actually loved watching this assumptions video, granted it's been done to death but I feel like shes being more open and honest recently.

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Well they’re in the house a month and already have mice. Not unusual on a building site/new build but the state of that garage.

embarrassing

edit....
Well fuck me sideways she’s uploaded.....

I'm surprised she remembered her YouTube password.

Last edited:
  • Haha