Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Nellyellie

VIP Member
I e just watched the house tour video and hate myself for doing it.
what kind of a world is it when I have grafted my arse off at uni and in my job and she sits at home videoing herself and can buy a house like that 😭 pure jealousy but I’m done.... 😂

I am in my 30’s so feel like I’m probably too old to be watching her anyway but how the hell can these teeny boppers relate to her?!

fuming 😂

Reactions: 9

Sarahlou23xxx

Last time I couldn’t even lift my head off the pillow.
I struggled to even walk to the toilet.
She’s either a Drama queen or full of ......

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
I disagree. This girl manifested a boob job, a new house, getting a new dog all in the space of 2018 AND went travelling and on loads of holidays, plus increasing subscriber count. Personally I want to know her secret to manifest, I will say she is great at that. She got a new car too and now another new house in 2019. How can a young person do all that? She must have a gift.
she needs to manifest herself a copy of the ASA rules.....
And a cleaner for the tip they’re living in.

• Haha

mimic93

i’ve only watched half of the latest video and... isnit safe to say she wasn’t as ill as she made out (if at all) she just obviously didn’t have enough content

whatweallthink

His Instagram story today “entrepreneur life” I was laughing my head off. You carry on being a bum in your vest mate.

GossipGuru

Those prices are disappointing.. you'd think she'd make it really affordable for her audience as she loves Pound Land, b&m, Primark etc... "bargain queen" 🤔🙄🙄🙄

Fairypop

VIP Member
It's so funny how people say "if that was me I'd do this" but it's not you and you're not doing it, I know it's so cliche but people really do deal with things completely different. I think her intentions when it comes to her mum are very honest and clear even if she goes about things in a way that some people wouldn't.

Her still uploading videos is probably one thing in her life she has control over at the moment and although its her income I can imagine it's something she genuinely enjoys too, as much as a horrible time she is having she is also entitled to a life and some happiness. You can be devastated about your parent being ill whilst also painting a wall, it's not one or the other.
You’ve summarised how I feel better than I could 😂 but I totally agree. Being devastated and still doing normal day to day things aren’t mutually exclusive. Plus, a lot of people with “normal” jobs would still need to work at a time like this - whether they wanted to or not. She may feel she still has to or wants to generate an income 🤷🏼‍♀️ Obviously she earns well - but I don’t know what her expenses are or what savings she has, so if she wants to keep working I’m not judging that.

Teatime12

Wow Angelle collection has dropped and it’s £66 for a set!!!! Sorry but wow. How on Earth is that ‘affordable’ considering it’s literally sweatshirts and knitted leggings? It even says on the website that the collection was founded for comfort and luxury without the designer price tag.. Christ alive Debenhams is cheaper. Everything is currently still in stock too and when it sells it will be die hard fans parting with their essential student cash or parents money or Christmas gift wishes. She’s missed the mark here. Considering her target market those prices are silly. Or maybe I’m a tight arse haha

Reflected view

VIP Member
Iv got a question???
do theses you tubers / influencers just buy all this stuff and take it straight back ???
Im so confused 🤷‍♀️ when they do the weeks haul and they are spending hundreds of ££££££

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Hold up, hold up......

the mum is now in her last days according to this thread!??????
where has this been mentioned!?

actually, where has elle mentioned anything about her mum in the last few weeks!? We’re all assuming it’s to do with her mum, maybe it’s not 🤷‍♀️
maybe her dad is sick, or her dads wife is sick, or they don’t want to go incase Lucy has the twins 🤷‍♀️ No reason was given and to new viewers it could be anything

is there anywhere that states this is to do with her mum?
people have a right to talk about it here because no reason has been given to us.

yes, I do believe it’s to do with her mum and I really do hope things improve but stop moderating the thread with faux outrage!!

everyone is guessing at this point. don’t start attacking each other for comments here.

Rippedjeanmaybe

VIP Member
Hope this doesn’t sound too mean but, on connors q and a on insta someone asked where they will be having Xmas. Surely if your mum was that ill to cancel a trip to New York for your little sister you would want to spend it with her?? Could possibly be her last Xmas so surely you would want to have dinner with her not just see her for a couple of hours from 5pm
I agree. The whole cancelling New York because of her mum being ill would not add up at all.
I think she is really sly and manipulative for making it seem that way, I know she didn’t mention her mum, but she dropped hints and there haven’t been other things going on so...

Teatime12

This girl saying that if you bought one of each piece in every colour it would come to £312 so “would work out at £22 per item which is amazing !”
What girl in her audience has a spare £312 to spend solely on lounge wear so it would work out at only £22 a piece for it to be such amazing value
I’ve never seen someone to sit and calculate the cost of buying items in combinations and the cost of them. How much it is in each colour and every colour of the sets etc? They know it’s overpriced. They’re defending it before it was even live

disneys

VIP Member
So the paint swatches from the other day on her story - she said they were all farrow and ball.
Today she’s posted her room painted... look in the fireplace.
Now don’t get me wrong I approve of getting a cheaper version and getting a colour match but I don’t like the fact it’s not pointed out because farrow and ball paint is the insta ‘thing’ at the moment.
Maybe I’m taking it too heart too much but it pisses me off.
All our paint colours we “stole” from Farrow & Ball and just got crown to mix them for us so I can’t blame them there, and when I tell people I do say “oh yes this is Farrow and Ball Wimborne White” 🤣🤣🤣 at least they’re being sensible with their money 😂

• Haha

Justchilling

I lost my Mum to cancer recently and if Elle has chosen to spend her potential last Christmas with her Mum, with Connor’s parents I am sad for her. They can both drive and have cars - what’s stopping them for at the most being away from each other for a few hours, before then seeing each other on the evening so they can spend time with their families individually on CHRISTMAS DAY.

Teatime12

LJC doesn’t do labour.

Also to the person that said her mum has breast cancer... I thought it was a brain tumour?
they were saying THEIR mum has breast cancer I believe, as in the poster. And I agree, if she’s poorly and struggling then having her dragged up to castle Combe for a bloody cake and slither of sandwich in the cold winter before being sent back home in a taxi and then days later having ‘festive fun’ wouldn’t be likely if she was so so bad and at end stages that it was the reason for New York being cancelled. She’s obviously poorly, but Elle shouldn’t be using her situation as a constant get out of jail free card.
I also think it’s funny that she missed a vlogmas, put 2 days in one and said how she hates it and then says last night no vlogmas but it will be up today then this morning ‘sorry angels, but no vlogmas today.’ Pretty much because she doesn’t have the time?! What else is she doing? Try getting up at 8am and doing the editing/work and you’d still be done by lunch. Instead of sitting on the sofa eating celebrations and taking herbie out for really long walks with BOTH of them, why doesn’t Connor take him to the local field and she can get on with some work. Although he’s her ‘assistant’ and it’s still not possible. Always excuses. She’s got the money for her house and the launch went well so she’s back to being sloppy.

Secretadmirer

VIP Member
In a situation like Elle is in with her Mum there is no right or wrong way to do anything. It’s a very hard situation that every family deals with in their own way. We only know about 10% of what’s going on with that situation and what everyone is doing in that situation (who’s spending time with who etc) so it’s unfair to say Elle isn’t doing enough or what she is doing is wrong.

Jane100

450k for the house! And 6 digits in the bank! Not bad at all sounds like Elle is smart with money. I was actually impressed with that video they answered some juicy questions! I think the booze makes them both funnier too lol they should stick at it! Anastasia kingsworth did a day it or shot it and basically answered nothing.