Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

idk2

VIP Member
I really liked Elle in that Say it or Shot it video with James and Carys. She came across really well - Carys' open mouth laugh really bloody annoyed me but they look like they have the best time together. The boys looked like they tolerate each other for their sake lmao.

Reactions: 8

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Yeah sorry, but if I was Elle I’d be locking the door!!! ( oh she did but the feckers got in anyway) seriously, say Herbie hates them!🤣 anybody else pick up on the three older girls always making little digs at Elle? just little comments throughout the vlogs over the years, made me feel a bit sad for Elle.
I HATE how Lucy and the other bimbos act with Katie, Elle is very natural with her, like if she says going to frozen is one of the best days of her life, Elle laughs along but says “bit extreme isn’t it” 😂
Lucy talks to her like she’s a toddler and talks down to her, even pointing out the donuts yesterday, she acted like Katie was a 12 year old taking them,
I missed the conversation when Elle was coming into the house but was Lucy saying one of the boys was “scared” of the dog?

Id have fucked them all out with their chocolate and fizzy drinks and cleaned the house straight away 😬

thegreencow

VIP Member
The sister birthday trip for Katie which he just happens to be tagging along with, poor Herbie left behind yet again
Talking of the sister trip:it annoys me that Elle did not give Katie the tickets and let her decide who she went with. Maybe she would have wanted to go with a friend had she been given the choice. Elle seems quite overpowering sometimes. New York is not a present for Katie, it is a chance for Elle to show off how 'rich' she is to all of the angels and to pose for more photos.

bella578

I wouldn't be surprised if he is looking at cam girls whilst Elle is out. I saw in one vlog where Elle came back in from getting Nando's and he came out the room with a guilty look on his face. I used to work as a cam girl last year and the amount of young men spending on cam models telling me their girlfriend is in the living room watching TV whilst they are in the toilet wanking off spending on cam girls is crazy. It's put me off men. They all do it and he'd be spending Elle's money too.

• Sick
Wank?

He went to university? What the..
According to his Linkedin he studied Business Management with Marketing at UWE
  • was a trainee mortgage adviser for 4 months
  • then worked as a sales executive at a fuel company

Elle is also supposed to have studied at stonar school for 10 years where fees are over £17k annually for the high school alone !

• Wow

Reflected view

VIP Member
I think they will wait to announce an engagement to after all the new house “home improvements” updates are completed, that way they will have new content to keep all there Angeles interested and hooked ( little teasers here and there)

Rippedjeanmaybe

VIP Member
It’s obviously just a theory but I can’t see them lasting. He strikes me as the type to want to have his cake and eat it... if you catch my drift. My guess is that he’ll cheat on her
I’ve wondered this too, he certainly comes across the type now, he’s getting very full of himself considering he was apparently a quiet lad when they first met.

CrystalM

I can’t stand her. She honestly thinks she’s Zoella. She reminds me a lot of Pete Burns in the face.

I don't particularly mind Elle at all I find her quite harmless however since this sad excuse of a collection has 'launched' shes just not arsed with her YouTube uploads etc.. I feel like you would have any of this success without your followers so why fuck them off so you can have date night at the cinema...

That for me has earnt an unfollow

Teatime12

She’s paid a visit to her mate who does fillers clearly because con’s story of them on the dog walk looks like action man has joined him with the angles of Elle’s jaw!! It looks awful

• Haha

Rvg

VIP Member
I’m really surprised that two self employed people can get a mortgage on a house like that

Secretadmirer

VIP Member
Haven’t come on here to have a moan for once. Having lost relatives myself to cancer I know how heartbreaking it is. Can’t imagine how hard it must be when it’s a parent. Sending them lots of best wishes.