Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rippedjeanmaybe

VIP Member
No I don’t assume SH is scum, however if I was paying the amount she i personally would not choose it to be near quite a lot of social housing. I’ve lived in council owned property growing up, not ashamed at all, however I also have personal experience of the nightmare that came from two families who lived on a new housing developmen. My friends life ( and her neighbours) were hell. The families were moved out eventually but it’s just something I wouldn’t choose if I had the choice. No offence meant to anybody. X
I grew up in a council house on a council estate and I’m not offended by what you have said, it makes perfect sense. A large percent of my family have lived and still do live in social housing and they are perfectly respectable, but you will usually get some undesirable people living there too, it’s just the way It is. :)

Reactions: 7

Rvg

VIP Member
THE SIZE OF THAT HOUSE. I think it’s mad how much you can get from YouTube compared to say a doctor or a fireman who actually contribute to society. Does anyone know how much a house like that would be worth in her area? In my area it would be upwards of about 800k

TinaTree

Chatty Member
Why would you post that on social media, maybe just send to Lucy and Jordan but it doesnt put Elle in a good light
- she breaks law and puts child safety at risk
- gives him an unhealthy highly processed meal, making no effort to cook
- lets a 6/7 year old have uneccesary screen time not something creative, sporty or educational

"UK law dictates that a child must use a child car seat until they’re 12-years-old or 135cm tall, whichever comes first. Children over the age of 12 or more than 135cm tall must wear a seat belt."

GossipGuru

Con seems so irresponsible. He lost their expensive camera on holiday becaise he left it in a taxi... you think the last thing he could do is look after the camera while basically being a kept house husband

Georgeeee

VIP Member
He annoys me with how smug he is over the fact he basically does nothing, posting things like “no blue Monday’s” on his insta story, well no Connor people who are unemployed generally don’t have blue Monday’s!
And then saying how long January has felt so he’s having a spa day, well yeah it would feel long if you all do is go to the gym and eat brunch, scrounger...
AND who else gets this overwhelmingly 'fake' & insincere vibe off him? Especially his words of support for Elle. That assumptions video sounded.. I dunno..scripted almost.

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Can’t believe hers and Connors money both goes into a joint account 😬
I think that was careful wording, I do believe they have a joint account for bills, I don’t believe all of elles money goes into it, or Connor’s. Not a chance

Mabelrose

VIP Member
She’ll be reading her (one of them absolutely does) and now we’ll get a heart to heart sit down about her mum.

I bet she’s pissed Lucy uploaded her “birthday” before her.

Lucy is so obviously THAT mother

“does herby not know how to fetch.. because Jesse is trying to get him too and he won’t”

the dog is probably scared stiff of her feral kids.
Yeah sorry, but if I was Elle I’d be locking the door!!! ( oh she did but the feckers got in anyway) seriously, say Herbie hates them!🤣 anybody else pick up on the three older girls always making little digs at Elle? just little comments throughout the vlogs over the years, made me feel a bit sad for Elle.

Mabelrose

VIP Member
I've said before I finder pretty harmless but someone please explain why she feels the need to be a full on hypocrite...

Someone wrote her a question a few weeks ago about wanting to get a dog and her reply was straight up DONT UNLESS YOU CAN SPEND 24/7 WITH THEM so how on earth is she leaving Herbie again but for 2 and a half bloody weeks this time righr before they move into a new home!!! It's insane
True! Even if my dog stayed with a family member I know they would really miss me, it’s fine a couple of times a year but more than that! Plus all the other trips away for a day here etc! As you say, very hypocritical.

Gonefishing29

Yes exactly all the hate is a bit unnecessary to be honest
I think so. Her mum is dying, her sister has learning difficulties so is bound to find the experience of losing her mum even more traumatic than most. Katie might not want to leave her mum and go off on a jolly right now.

• Sad

yellowmango

They’re being so stupid putting up a video like that - a clear shot of the front of the house and in-depth details of the inside, a burglars dream...

blindandb0ujee

Chatty Member
It’s obviously just a theory but I can’t see them lasting. He strikes me as the type to want to have his cake and eat it... if you catch my drift. My guess is that he’ll cheat on her

Absolutely fuck off, shes talking honestly from her experience. How disingenuous would it be for her to say except if your mum is a bad perseon/abused you ect. She obviously has a great relationship with her mum and that is at the forefront of her mind when talking about her.
If you find her talking lovingly about her dying mum hurtful that's your problem and no one elses.
Gosh, there's really no need to tell me to fuck off. That's unnecessary, and says a lot about you.

My opinion is just as valid as yours.

Elle made a sweeping statement that does not apply to everyone. She was not only alluding to her own personal experience, but instructing other people what to do in relation to their own mothers.

DietGossip

VIP Member
Her boob job settled SO BADLY. I wish she'd never gotten them done, she looked so good with a smaller chest.

thegreencow

VIP Member
Selfish cow. She could've easily hired someone to work on the launch and package orders etc but oh no it always has to be about them and their money. She can more than afford to pay someone a decent wage for 5 day's work. This was Katie's birthday present and if that were me I would feel like they didn't give a shit about me.

Elle should've made it clear the other day that it had nothing to do with her mum instead of allowing people to assume it was.

Milmum

First time I’ve ever watched Elle - she’s shocking! I’m pretty new to these you tubers but she’s the most irritating person I’ve come across! Why does she call her viewers angels and why does she say huns in every sentence - and while I’m here cooooooooon! She’s a NO from me

roaj

I’m starting to really dislike her now - me and my best friend really liked her, and actually fell for her angelle collection 🙈 when she launched, I thought I’d order a pair of joggers and a jumper and my friend ordered a few bits too. A few days later she jets off and we are still without our orders?! She said in previous videos we would expect it around the 21st October....
Also literally the day after her launch she went shopping and showed everyone what she bought 🙈🙈🙈🙈 I actually felt like she just spending all our money that we had sent over basically. I hope she realises before everyone gets sick of her.

Georgia

Poor Elle, she's too ill to sit at her computer to edit a vlog. But isn't it fortunate that her flu subsided temporarily to let her do a photo with the dog and upload her advert! 🤔 The thought of making a few pounds from the Angels really is the best medicine.

That photo Lucy put up is hilarious, she obviously didn't get the memo about the flu. 😂😂 Elle stop treating your Angels like idiots, your blatant lies are so disrespectful!

Elle will beg for anything i haven't forget her begging letter to the Dublin hotel when she made it seem like she was a major celebrity even though she didnt have much followers.

interesting it seems her response videos to all the hate she got from the Dublin freeloading letter is now private, probably because it didn't show her in the best light

Last edited:

Mabelrose

VIP Member
Most new build developments have a social housing section though, I live in a new build which is rented through social housing and I’m just like everyone else, my rent isn’t cheap either but maybe that’s because I live in a nice area. People just assume SH is for scum and cheap and it really isn’t
No I don’t assume SH is scum, however if I was paying the amount she i personally would not choose it to be near quite a lot of social housing. I’ve lived in council owned property growing up, not ashamed at all, however I also have personal experience of the nightmare that came from two families who lived on a new housing developmen. My friends life ( and her neighbours) were hell. The families were moved out eventually but it’s just something I wouldn’t choose if I had the choice. No offence meant to anybody. X