Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jxtx

I literally can’t get over how unrelatable she is these days. Gone from bargain queen to so far up her own ass, face full of Charlotte tilbury, candles only from the white company. I followed her originally cause she was a local girl that was down to earth and I could relate to. Now I can’t stand to watch any of her content 🤦🏻‍♀️ Can’t paint their own house or hang their own mirrors. Are they really that incompetent or do they just love throwing money down the drain so they don’t have to get their manicured hands dirty 😬

Reactions: 8

TinaTree

Chatty Member
Wow Angelle collection has dropped and it’s £66 for a set!!!! Sorry but wow. How on Earth is that ‘affordable’ considering it’s literally sweatshirts and knitted leggings? It even says on the website that the collection was founded for comfort and luxury without the designer price tag.. Christ alive Debenhams is cheaper. Everything is currently still in stock too and when it sells it will be die hard fans parting with their essential student cash or parents money or Christmas gift wishes. She’s missed the mark here. Considering her target market those prices are silly. Or maybe I’m a tight arse haha
I cannot fathom where all these 13-16 year olds get the cash to attend the event and then purchase a full set and genuinely think its worth the money. At that age my parents would have gone crazy if i even considered wasting money on something like that.

I know Elle might not want to due to it been too personal as she doesnt really talk much about her mums illness but if i had the popularity that Elle did and such a large audience i would try and raise money for a charity close to heart (e.g. The Brain Tumour Charity) and do something helpful not charge obscene amounts for poor quality outfits

• Heart

Jess170313

They probably are those fruit of the loom joggers, Els and Con will be sat in the warehouse stitching in their own labels by hand for the angels whilst having their tea and biscuits

Nah, I don't mind her, I just think shes way off the mark with this. Overpriced basic clothing. Just a heads up, joggers are FIVE POUNDS from primark in the mens section. Literally look the same as the ones shes trying to flog for 30 quid, but you do you boo x
How else is she going to fund trips to LA, NEW YORK, pay for the mortgage on her new house, pay for the interior designer.
She is laughing all the way to the bank

Georgeeee

VIP Member
So boo didn't want to ring through to China with her order number until she had the cash in her account? Don't know if she's snidey or savvy... Oh well, at least she says she's grateful to her audience for funding her life/lifestyle/new house & acts humble, be it faux or not. Just needs to pipe down with all the 'this self help book made be think & grow rich' crap..No boo, you've just tapped into a market for selling sh*t to insecure teens.. Let's not pretend there's unique brains behind your 'business empire'..more an insatiable appetite for £££££.

• Heart

Teatime12

Jesus wept, they brought her mum and katy for a frigging scone, then sent them home alone in a taxi and went to a Michelin star restaurant and overnight stay themselves

if her mum really is doing badly, although I don’t believe that. (I know she’s sick)

they need to fuck right off.
completely agree

infact if her mother was as unwell as Elle is implying and I was Connor then I’d have paid for them two to go together. Yeah it’s all nice and fun to go as a couple but those memories and time to relax can’t be replaced once the person is gone! Also am I the only one thinking a full floor length embellished ball gown is way ott for a bit of a dinner? You got all ready to eat food then go back to your room and take it all off? Nice outfit sure, but a floor length GOWN?! Someone let her know she’s not lady of the manor please

blindandb0ujee

Chatty Member
Exactly. My impression of her is very much the same as it is of her sister. Entitled, immature little girls who can’t take an ounce of criticism. She just oozes toxic vibes to me.

Lauraeve95

did anyone see conors insta story where he said their new house wouldn’t be their forever home. They’ve got a huge house that most families dread of and they’ve only been there what a month??? I get that people move but it’s unbelievable, normal people on actual wages would never be able to afford anything near the price range and their age!

Secretadmirer

VIP Member
£39 for a pair of knitted leggings o_O who keeps buying this Angelle collection crap which is basically over priced loungewear - I’m sure you can get similar in Primark for a fraction of the price!

• Wow

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
I think elle does a lot of undeclared ads. The hauls are all ads I would put money on it.
I asked her once and my message was removed 😬

Glad it's a new build so there are no ghosts, but could have been built on an ancient burial ground.
Their tips and advice were bizarre, clearly 2 people who are making EXTREMELY good money from doing close to nothing.
I doubt many their age can afford a house like that.

Jessiewoo

I thought when you got a new build you had to wait a while to paint? Or is that just certain ones? I know Lindsey.lifestyle said they have to wait a year

Tellingthetruth123

Chatty Member
I think if all parties agree, she can choose her guardian but that might already be in place to be her sisters if decided by her mother. She's over 16 so she definitely gets a decision that will be taken in to account (in a court setting) - I imagine it would be her dad but heavily staying with her sisters maybe.
I think Elle was given money to buy her house just incase the inevitable happened. There’s plenty space for Kit Kat and she has a lovely Bond with Connor and Elle

Reactions: 7

NorwegianImposter

I don’t mind El she’s the least infuriating vlogger. You know she’s a prat but she’s consistently entertaining.

Rvg

VIP Member
Why is she reposting every single compliment she’s getting on her “new look”? This girl loves herself too much

• Haha