Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
This kind of thing drives me nuts
I get people will say it makes a difference because of her following but how about she makes a donation herself with all her new found wealth and prove the fucker before trying to force others into doing so to ease her own conscience that shes going to spend an arm and a leg on shit elater

Attachments

Reactions: 8

Sarahlou23xxx

Doctor would laugh me out the surgery if I rocked up with “flu” more like a runny nose and a dose of lazy ness.

Woodworker

I couldn’t be with a man like Connor who is willing to stop working and sponge off hi girlfriend’s wealth, so wrong in absolutely every way to me

• Heart

Mabelrose

VIP Member
I’m glad she seems happy though, for all she has I’m sure she’d swap everything in a second for her mum to be well. Also her mum is very comfortable money wise, maybe she has helped although I do believe what these Influencers get paid gifted is obscene and probably enough to give her a good deposit. I personally wouldn’t choose the estate she’s living on or the town, nothing there and a lot of new social housing very near her house being built ( like five doors away. I’m not being a snob here, but if I was buying a £450k house I wouldn’t choose it to be next door to SH, my friend had a new build in the same situation, let’s just say a couple of families were horrendous).

• Wow

Fairypop

VIP Member
He's writing a book now too, so he will be Ex con, former banker, Publandlord and author Dad but not sure he can have a title as long as his daughter Lucy Jessica Carter supermom of four, twin girls and two boys
Ex con, former banker, pub landlord, author dad to super mum (and four others), grandad to TWIN GIRLS, Jesse (and a few other kids that no one appears to care about) 😉😂

• Haha

Hugo123

it’s not really private though is it they were out in a public place and took a pic? Not like she uploaded a pic of her on life support in a hospital bed

Teatime12

Agreed. If it was my mums last Christmas or even a Christmas time during a period she had been REALLY struggling with life and health then I’d make sure I spent it with her, made her feel special (and spoilt her if I had the funds of miss Darby!) and made memories. I’d offer to do the food so she could put her feet up, have it at her house so she could stay in her comfort zone for the day and just had a real laugh with my family. That’s the meaning of Christmas after all? Not spend a few hours late evening and then go home. Sorry but that’s actually awful and says more about her than any amounts of ‘I’m family orientated angels! I adore my family!’ Could ever justify.

She does lowkey look amazing in that last dress but I mean come on.... To a WEDDING? Really?
Just me that finds that a bit disrespectful to show that much boob in someone's wedding?

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Called it.
elle reads here, we mentioned the mum card would be whipped out, she does it 🙂

oh she’s saying she’s sick now 🤣🤣 she was fine at winter wonderland with her dad yesterday 🤣
Glad she was able to use the opportunity to affiliate link those pj’s she was still wearing at 12pm 😐
Didn’t go to see her mum and Katie for “festive fun” too early then.

(I will say again I really do hope elle is just being a manipulative lazy witch and her mum is doing ok. But I think elle is playing her audience)

Teatime12

Name suggestion..
Connor still has as much personality as a wet flannel, also Frank anywhere you can squeeze more panels?!

• Haha

Mabelrose

VIP Member
I thought that, clear view of what the street looks like, the outside etc so if anyone knows the area and where new houses are being built, it'd be really easy to find where they live?

I do love the house though. Depends on your personal taste but I like new builds, I think it looks lovely - I'm very envious!

Also did anyone notice she said one room was going to the nursery? 😮
It’s so easy, I’m fairly local, can tell exactly where the house is, looking at the site plan I can tell what number too!! Now I’m fine, I’m not a bloody maniac, but if Elle was my daughter it would really worry me that some oddball could work out where she lived.

In my opinion, influencers are just modern day con artists and Elle is proof of that. With her almost cult-like ‘mu angels’ attitude. She’s not your friend, she doesn’t care about you, you aren’t in her circle. She’s a brand - a business. Her goal is to make money. Nothing more, nothing less. So I’m not at all surprised by the price of her tacky sets. I imagine they’ve been made as cheaply as possible for the biggest profit margin too. You’d have to be a mug to put your hand in your pocket for that,
I'm quite a naive person. I watched Elle for a while, I messaged her about confidence and is there any advice she could give.
One of the next videos was confidence, and how she and coonnnnn had the idea to do the video.
I know one other person (friend of mine) who watches her and message something similar.
Not saying we put the idea in her head but surely she must have had something off her followers. Lost all taste in her then...

ltlurker

I used to absolutely love Elle but lately, I think she's completely changed.
I bought a top from her angelle collection, there was an issue with my order, I emailed - and was ignored. They were busy, I got over it.
They then go on an extravagant last-minute holiday with all the order money - soooo relatable.
And now the new house that most of her followers could never even dream of, which she's filling with all new luxury gifted items... I mean getting rid of that brand new sofa?! Connor needs a real job ASAP, I hate him being in every video and I hate the way he talks to Elle. I miss the old Elle that actually cared about her viewers.
I completely agree. I can't even be bothered to watch her videos anymore and at one point, she was the only one I would watch. Of course her house is beautiful but my partner and I (who are the same ages as Elle & Conor) worked so hard to purchase our first house which is just a little 2 bed. I can't bring myself to watch her videos since her new house move. Just not relatable anymore. When she was in her old house, I felt like we were at the same stages of our lives but then BOOM a massive unrealistic house is purchased.

Last edited:

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Let’s hope her mum is doing ok and is going to be ok, I really do feel for Katie. I do remember now she was only told earlier this year.
it’s an awful situation for them all to be in.

Teatime12

I know it’s petty but I couldn’t help but laugh out loud when Elle uploaded her first weekly blog of the year (I give that a few weeks before she starts slacking!!) and she said it will be every single Sunday, big fat vlog, and all 30 minutes plus! First one is 29:49. I feel like she did that on purpose just laughing secretly at all the angels 🤣😂

Princess_pie139

VIP Member
Did I hear correctly in her new vlog they are replacing the bathrooms in her new build house? Also Connor is incredibly annoying!

Long time lurker. She never has the flu. In a million years. And just to point out as someone who works for the NHS it’s completely irresponsible of her to not have a flu jab considering her mums illness and given she says she spends so much time with her.
I have zero issues with anyone taking a break at this time of year. But be honest. I have two children, work and I’m a full time student. I don’t the pleasure of deciding if I cba to edit a video (which is her job)... if you don’t want to. Don’t. Just be transparent about it! I’ve followed Elle from day one as I liked her comp journey. But the girls getting less and less relatable.