Elle Darby-Swift #77 It ain't Texas, it was Trowbridge so sit your lying ass down, down, down

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think whoever said 4th July announcement could be on to a winner “exciting week for the fam” had her hair done for the reveal of the century 🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 14
I think whoever said 4th July announcement could be on to a winner “exciting week for the fam” had her hair done for the reveal of the century 🤔
‘Hey kid, you know how the Americans celebrate every year for getting free from us brits, well we thought we’d tell the world you ( a British baby) is on the way on that very day! Yay! 🎉

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Isn't it their wedding anniversary in July too?

(the only one they acknowledge - the chavtastic Ibeeeffaaaa day, and not the registry office one they had in the UK where EDL actually looked a lot classier)

If there's no pregnancy announcement on July 4th, it could be around their wedding anniversary (or Suzuki's birthday)?

Reactions: 3
I don't understand this lack of content. I've only met her recently but she looks like the laziest influencer out there

Reactions: 3
I don't understand this lack of content. I've only met her recently but she looks like the laziest influencer out there
Are you saying you're not on the edge of your seat waiting for her "Hair Health Journey" update in every single video, Angle? 🤔😜

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What’s happening with the dogs I wonder when they go on their ‘vacay’ ??
Such a shame, bring them all the way to the US just to dump them all summer. Surely not 🥺

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
What’s happening with the dogs I wonder when they go on their ‘vacay’ ??
Such a shame, bring them all the way to the US just to dump them all summer. Surely not 🥺
Surely yes. She has never given a tit about them, as soon as the kids came along she forgot about the dogs.

• Sad
Reactions: 7