Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

WhiteOrchid

VIP Member
Catching up on her latest vlog…

Katie is flying out next week for Romeo’s birthday

EDL mentions she probably won’t put the kids in daycare as it’s so expensive in the US and she just doesn’t like the idea of it

I was right about her being too anxious to drive abroad! So she isn’t going anywhere without Connor? That’s the poor dogs left on their own any time she wants to go to Target!

And, she’s missing the UK 🫠

-

Funnily enough, someone posted on tattle earlier today asking about daycare, maybe Elle is reading here?

Spends unlimited dollars on keeping up appearances and tat, but won't spend money on helping her kids integrate and make friendship groups? She was ✨️oBseSseD✨️ with them getting American accents before they set off to America 🙃🤷🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️😂

Poor Katie's about to be rinsed for content bless her 🙄

Reactions: 23

at88

They’re gonna be SOO broke by the time they’re in their 40s! 😂🤣 nobody will wanna watch her shite at that stage in her life and it doesn’t look like they’re doing any saving.. they will have some huge regrets

No Grifters Needed

Chatty Member
If she was smart she would find a parent cooperative nursery school for herself and her children. It was a total lifesaver for me when my DH's job took us to California where we knew no one. It's a preschool program where the parents must work a certain number of hours either in the classroom or doing school maintenance work or fundraising. They have parenting classes in the evening as well. Best place ever to meet parents in the same situation as you, usually mums staying home with their kids until kindergarten starts. 20 years later I still have friends from that school.

• Heart

rrozay

She’s so beyond selfish, I’m sure Katie had to lose her mum at an even younger age than Elle just so that Elle could move to America 🤦🏻‍♀️ and saying she wouldn’t have left her mum behind but she’s made Con leave his mum behind!
My interpretation of it was "out of darkness comes light". Elle's mum dying was a terrible situation that no one would ask for, but it gave Elle the impetus to follow her dream, so led to something positive. It gave her an element of closure with her mum's death.

mcgee

VIP Member
What really got me is when Romeo had just come home from hospital and she was trying to get pregnant again straight away.

She’s never going to be happy because she’s so shallow.
She jumps from one life event to another because that’s what gets her views and attention and that’s what she thrives on. You’re right she’s never going to be truly happy. I don’t think she knows how to be truly happy or knows herself what makes her genuinely happy and content because she lives her life based on what gets the views.

• Heart

Chocolategoggler

VIP Member
Just watching the reunion vlog and I've got to the reunion bit and Katie sobbing. Must have been scary at night waiting outside at the airport to be picked up by Elle and Co.

• Sad
  • Heart
And another thing, you’re all right, why does Connor seem like the mature, level headed, sane one?
I've noticed this too.
Admittedly I've only watched Elle's channel on and off for the past 2-3 years and only randomly perused her older videos, but I don't get why Connor is hated on so much. He doesn't have a job per se but he has contributed to Elle's channel from probably day one. He's supported her in most if not everything she's done and he's a continuously positive presence who is definitely doing a lot to maintain Elle's mental health, especially out there in the US.

He's a great dad to the boys and is a good example to men as he's not aggressive or horrible at all even though he's taken a lot of shit as a result of being with Elle. Since those tweets he's shown a lot of growth which is surely the best thing to come out of a bad situation. Is he a qualified personal trainer? If so, there's no reason he couldn't have made it big on social media himself with fitness videos and be making more money than Elle by now (he has the motivating attitude and friendly personality for it), but it he's more or less stayed in the background and supported Elle instead.

Is there any proof of him cheating or is it just speculation? The only thing I've seen is someone trying to entrap him in his DM's and him responding 'what are you on about?'

I know I'm in the tiny minority, and I'm in no way an Elle stan, but I don't think Connor is a bad person. I wasn't around for this - why do people call him one cup Con?

evoway13

VIP Member
I've just looked up the birthday ingredients for Romeo's first birthday cake and I am horrified :

French Buttercreme (Sugar, Butter (Pasteurized Cream, Natural Flavoring), Palm Oil, Vegetable Shortening (Palm And Soybean Oil With Mono & Diglycerides And Polysorbate 60 Added, TBHQ And Citric Acid Added To Protect Flavor), Palm Oil, Corn Starch, Contains 2% Or Less Of The Following: Gum Arabic, Cellulose Gum, Calcium Disodium EDTA, Citric Acid, Lactic Acid, Potassium Sorbate (Preservative) Sorbic Acid, Natural Flavor, Water), White Cake (Sugar, Bleached Enriched Wheat Flour (Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Water, Soybean Oil, Dried Egg Whites, Palm Oil, Emulsifier Blend (Propylene Glycol Monoesters, Mono- And Diglycerides, Soy Lecithin, BHT, Citric Acid), Dextrose, Contains 2% Or Less Of The Following: Non-Fat Dry Milk, Modified Corn Starch, Leavening (Sodium Aluminum Phosphate, Sodium Bicarbonate), Dried Egg Yolks, Salt, Soy Protein, Polysorbate 60, Natural And Artificial Flavor, Gum Arabic, Corn Syrup Solids, Tetrasodium Pyrophosphate, Sodium Propionate (Preservative), Soybean Oil, Calcium Acetate, Guar Gum, Potassium Sorbate (Preservative), Xantham Gum), Cake Crumb Blend (Sugar, Corn Starch, Palm Oil, Enriched Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Rice Syrup, Blue 1, Natural Flavor (Sugar), Yellow 5, Red 3, Red 40, Yellow 6). Contains a Bioengineered Food Ingredient.

The last four colours on the list are BANNED in the UK and some parts of Europe. The flour is 'bleached' - we don't do that over here either. Propylene Glycol Monoesters is used in non organic beauty products/skincare over here......I daren't look any more ingredients up as I might completely lose my shit!!!! Can Elle read ffs?
---
Cowboy boots during summer in Texas
......and knitwear!!!!!!!!!🥵🥵🥵

• Wow
  • Sick

Aliyahhh

VIP Member
I’m just gonna say it … Connor made me really laugh multiple times in the dollar tree video 🤣🤣🤣

Especially when the storm was coming and he was outside like “quick Elle get a thumbnail … 💀👹😱🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Instafamousssss

VIP Member
Also let’s face it, the Disney trip is for her and Connor - saint too. Not for Romeo. He won’t have a bloody clue and be stuck in the buggy all day. I wonder if they’ve managed to get the family friends who live an hr away to have the dogs… i just can’t believe she’s happy to leave them again and so soon after what they’ve been through! She screams mother and dog owner of the year and how devoted to her dependents she is but she couldn’t be further from that if she tried. She does not have an ounce of empathy towards those dogs. How many times has she said it feels like home now theyre with them but straight away off on holiday with many more planned too. But they’ll never rehome them as she has an image to keep up. So sad.

• Sad

Instafamousssss

VIP Member
She got dogs because con didn’t want kids straight away. Now she’s got kids she doesn’t want the dogs. Heart breaking. Elle if you’re reading here please just rehome them, they deserve so so so much better.

bananabutter

VIP Member
Oooo I’m new what’s the t about emma bridgewater?
Haha nothing really she came on a vlog ages ago with a new Emma bridgewater mug and made out to her followers as though Emma Bridgwater is just like a small local business run by one lady and Elle just loves her products and her followers should buy from her too ☠😂

• Haha
  • Heart

ellyjelly2

VIP Member
Why? No one
Connor was asked to move the car out the way so Elle grabbed the camera, he wasn’t doing it to give Katie privacy

I’m actually cringing so hard how you’re all up his arse all of a sudden 🤢
Why? No one is up his arse. Saying he’s better than Carby is still pretty low. I don’t think he’s as awful as she is, I still think he’s a dead man walking twat who gives me the ick.

• Heart
  • Haha

tootyfruity10

I wonder why they’ve started to put one of those harness things on Hector’s mouth but not herpes

• Haha
  • Sad

at88

How confusing for those dogs.. the shit they’ve gone through at her expense for the last couple of months and now being ditched in an unfamiliar home on their own whilst they all fuck off to soft play. They should be staying at home with them for at least a week to get them settled! There isn’t a need to be out and about every day! The kids can play at home and they have plenty of food to last them ages but I suppose they are used to being abandoned

Reactions: 22

WhiteOrchid

VIP Member
Not EDL in her bathroom waffling on for aaaaaages yet again about her "Hair Journey" but saying how much she values her quality time with Katie on Katie's last day there 💀

Stop using your sister you greedy witch.

• Sad
Reactions: 22