Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ellyjelly2

VIP Member
I’m just sat here waiting for another fall from grace. Shes insufferable. The high screeching voice. If this was planned then why did they try and buy three houses in the UK? Going as far as having architects draw up plans? Why go to Dubai when the obvious choice would have been going to the US to do research on areas. None of it rings true. They probably have a good pot of money from savings/ inheritance and house sale and this move is bringing in views, also a lot of new followers who will have no idea who she is or her past. However at some point her true colours will show, they always do, or something will happen and the reality of not being in the UK with her family will hit her hard. Connor I feel will thrive out there, Elle I’m not so sure.

• Heart
Reactions: 26

abkc94

I cried when Katie cried on the vlog. Sounded like such a relief for her and she needed that hug from her sister. She loses her mam and then her sister moves across the world, poor lass

• Sad

treesaregreen101

The problem is she literally has no friends over there, like not a single one. At least count con has joined a gym and got some running friends, whereas she literally spends her time alone in shops talking to a camera, before running home to video herself bragging about how much money she’s spent unnecessarily. I genuinely don’t think she’ll of gained a single new American follower from her content! She’s a tiny crack in an absolutely huge part of the world. She’s got no chance.

• Haha

Upintheair83

VIP Member
I get there is violence and crime whether in the UK or USA. But for me, gun crime scares me more. For example the thought of some crazed man walking in a restaurant armed with a gun while I was eating with my kids is just horrific! To be shot and killed sitting there...a total sitting duck!!! At least with knife crime it's easier to disarm the perpetrator. I'm not saying at all knife crime isn't awful or deadly- I just think for me the thought with a gun is that you really don't have much of a chance do you?.
I find it slightly naive that elle and Connor think that if you live in a nice area that it most probably won't happen to you. Of course there is some truth to that, I suppose the threat gang and drug related violence declines but they clearly have no clue that alot of these shooting are because of a decline in mental health resources. You could have the nicest of suburbs and get some kid suffering with MH and walk in and do a shooting spree. Take Eliot Rodgers for example. That's what's scary.
The thing that always worried me about moving to the US is the thought of my little boy having to do active shooter drills, I just don't think I could. Imagine explaining why they have to do this? Something else for theor little brain to be scared of and process. To drop him off and wonder if he will be safe? That really is a horrible thought. If I was elle I'd be researching every single school and asking about their security and what meausre they put in place. I'd have done that months in advance of the move and most probably moved to the best school I could possibly find.

Il post this link which is eye opening- https://www.washingtonpost.com/education/interactive/school-shootings-database/

This shows the schools where a firearm has been used. Of course we've all heard of the big shootings like sandy hook. But this shows the cases where it doesn't hit the news.

Of course there is violence here, when my son grows up il be scared of knife crime in schools.
But here are some statistics taken from The Sandy Hook Promise website

Each day 12 children die from gun violence in America. Another 32 are shot and injured.[URL='https://www.sandyhookpromise.org/blog/gun-violence/facts-about-gun-violence-and-school-shootings/#sources'][FONT=varela round][COLOR=rgb(11, 148, 68)]1[/COLOR][/FONT][/URL]

Since the shooting at Columbine High School in 1999, more than 338,000 students in the U.S. have experienced gun violence at school.

In 2022, 34 students and adults died while more than 43,000 children were exposed to gunfire at school.4 There is help for victims and survivors of gun violence.

An estimated 4.6 million American children live in a home where at least one gun is kept loaded and unlocked.  These improperly stored weapons have contributed to school shootings, suicides and the deaths of family members, including infants and toddlers.6

So I don't know if elle and Connor have done this move armed with research, I really understand there's violence everywhere and I'm not saying don't move to America! America is wonderful in so many ways, I just don't think as with most things with these 2, they paint a picture that isn't always the truth. They seem very naive and immature to alot of things. It seems like this move is just based on a whim.

• Heart
  • Sad

ellyjelly2

VIP Member
I do need to add, for the boys, Saint especially, being in Day care will be do good for him, much better than sitting in fast food joints or shopping in free people. He must miss his cousins.

• Heart

ellyjelly2

VIP Member
I haven’t watched it yet as I can’t bear how patronising she is towards Katie. Everything she does for Katie is a roundabout way of showing how great Elle is. It is and will always be about Elle. She is a narcissistic entitled twat.

Reactions: 25

at88

This isn’t as satisfying as she thinks 😂😂 usually these kind of posts have really aesthetically pleasing hands.. she has really chubby bad fake tanned hands soz.. it’s giving trying to be something she’s not

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick

mcgee

VIP Member
I think he’s also well aware of how difficult she’d make his life if he tried to leave her. She’s probably even told him many times. She would be the absolute worst ex to him trying to co parent or if he met someone else, plus she has all the money. Total control freak and bitchy spoiled brat, how dare he leave her. He’s basically trapped with her and I think he knows it. Can you imagine having to deal with her in some form for the rest of your life 🤮
She would 100% be a toxic ex. She’d be so bitter towards him and if he moved on she’d probably be a psycho to try and split them up.

I don’t have much sympathy for the guy, he knew what he was getting into especially when he married her. He was taken by the idea of an easy life but is probably now realising what he has to deal with to have that life and it’s not worth that.

They have portrayed the image of a perfect life and relationship so they won’t split but I definitely don’t think it’s as peachy as Elle makes out. I think they are together for the boys and their own image at this point.

She said moving to America filled her cup and she was finally happy, then later admitted it was stressful as hell and not what she thought it would be, but having the dogs arrive finally made her happy, then admitted she was still stressed, but going to Disney World filled her cup, then admitted it was chaotic and she was glad to be home but having Katie visit was just what she needed, then she said she was pretty much glad to have Katie leave, and now getting childcare for the boys enables her to fill her cup, but then she says she wishes she lived in S. J Maas' fictional world instead of the real world...
You all are right; she needs a new therapist.

Also, the look of pure venom on her face when Connor hijacked the newest vlog at the beginning and didn't give a shit that she was clearly so angry about him being more upbeat and interesting than her and having the fucking nerve to wear clothes that he chose for himself instead of what she wanted him to wear. I think she was threatened by what he was wearing because he looked really good and she felt inadequate beside him. Her face from 5:00 onwards is golden. And then she shouts to talk over him while he's explaining the shoes that they bought for Saint. The hostility coming off her is so obvious and Connor's not reacting to it at all. Meanwhile, Hector is following Connor around the kitchen and couldn't give a toss about Elle.

I think Connor edits her vlogs. I don't think she'd have left in the part that showed how petulantly childish she is when someone else takes away her viewers' attention. I used to be quite neutral towards her, but now, I'm seeing her true colours. With the cracks showing in Elle's facade and Connor becoming more confident and less pandering to her attitude, I sense there's a pretty big storm brewing.

• Heart

WhiteOrchid

VIP Member
Do they not speak to Connor’s family at all? As when she’s saying ‘I wouldn’t of done this move had my mum been alive’ feels a bit shit, why doesn’t Connor’s mum get held in the same esteem as hers? Has there been issues?

also screen grab for the win, Conman is fed up with the *garbage*
It's hard being in a relationship with a narcissist when it's all "Me Me Me" - it's been more obvious than ever with the move that Elle only considers her side of the family.

For his faults, Connor seems a decent enough family orientated guy. He must be missing his parents and siblings, but he also seems to be thriving more in terms of making friends compared to her. Probably because he's going out to the gym and making new connections. The only people she connects with are the Target check out staff.

ForumExplorer

I honestly think Katie is such a pure sole and seems like a genuinely nice person, Ellie doesn’t half treat her like one of her kids sometimes and I think she’s quite patronising towards Katie