Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

351lisboa

Think someone mentioned this before about Connor doing better than her out there, can already see it with his fitness, run clubs meeting new people making new friends whereas she’s not left the house or target. Bet his DMs are filled with new American girls 🤣

IMG_1464.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 22

wossupwithagossip

VIP Member
Did anyone else get the impression that Connor was getting sick of her moods in the latest dollar store video..she made a remark about him thinking he was Thor when they were in the car…he just went quiet then looked really pissed off before dryly continuing the conversation again…get really off vibes from them when they’re not entertaining the kids.

Reactions: 22

Louiseoc

I’ve just realised, and I may be slow here, but they’re leaving the dogs again to go to Disney?! ☹😩😡
Looks like it, and also in the Summer too by the sounds of things. I checked the weather there yesterday and it felt like 40 degrees. Those poor large dogs. And I bet anything they’ll be back to the UK next Spring. I just can’t wrap my head around any of it, it’s incredibly selfish and impulsive.
---
And another thing, you’re all right, why does Connor seem like the mature, level headed, sane one? You know what will top this off? Her announcing she’s pregnant 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 21

WhiteOrchid

VIP Member
Love it when the Angles turn on each other!

It's giving ✨️Who can crawl up EDL's streaky orange ronsealed tiny crack first?✨️

I saw a couple of comments from some of her followers asking after the dogs and if they're being left again. The echo chamber of the delulu peasants fans she's got left are toxic - you can't express an opinion or ask a question if it's deemed to in anyway question Elle on her behaviour! How dare you ask about the welfare of those two dogs that have spent a total of 8 weeks out of the 17 or so weeks of 2024 so far away from their family because of the (extended) Dubai holiday and the move to the US.

• Haha
  • Heart

Princesst

Chatty Member
Their relationship is definitely not as perfect as she’d like people to think. For years it’s looked like he can’t stand her. I think if they didn’t have the kids, they’d have broken up. But Connor loves being a dad so much I don’t think he would leave her now
I think he’s also well aware of how difficult she’d make his life if he tried to leave her. She’s probably even told him many times. She would be the absolute worst ex to him trying to co parent or if he met someone else, plus she has all the money. Total control freak and bitchy spoiled brat, how dare he leave her. He’s basically trapped with her and I think he knows it. Can you imagine having to deal with her in some form for the rest of your life 🤮

• Sick

starsandmoons777

If she chooses a nanny over daycare for the boys she’s more stupid and selfish than I even thought. The boys need to build friendships, they need to become familiar with other trusted adults, they need to be out of the house and in an educational environment where they can develop and learn. It would also give Elle and Connor a chance to mix with other parents and possibly make friends theirself. And they’d then have all day free to both work or get things done or go on their “dates” whilst the boys are in daycare all day, most of them are open till 6/7pm.

A nanny is not a good idea at all given they’re in a new country with no friends or family. They need to build connections, relationships and bond with people around them. The boys and Elle and Connor.

Not have a nanny sauntering round acting like a joey for Elle - it brings absolutely no benefits other than to Elle herself.
When she spoke about the pro’s for Saint to go to nursery the first thing she mentioned was that it would be good so she and Connor could meet other parents. No mention of it would be good for his development, etc etc 😂 she is soo selfish

• Sad

ellyjelly2

VIP Member
Still laughing over the boil in the bag rice and remembering how she thought she discovered Emma Bridgwater years after everyone else did.

• Haha
  • Heart

ellyjelly2

VIP Member
I don’t know who she thinks she is making out like she’s Oliver Twist and so hard done by, like people have said, yeah she’s lost her mum, but the majority of us lose our parent’s at some point because that’s the order of life… it’s sad she was so young, but she isn’t the first.

She also said in her podcast that she was kicked out at 18 to go and live at uni, why word it like that? And she also said that she had to have counselling when she was like 11 and that she wrote a letter to someone who made her unhappy and they tore it up in her face apparently…

It’s funny how this only started when she was outed as a racist.
Kicked out at 18 to go live at uni? Isn’t tha what most students do. Or is she referring to when she went to live with Connor at his parents house? She threw in uni to become a PT/Yuo tuber and her parents weren't happy about it. Her mum also remarried about a year or so before that and then got diagnosed just before Elle started Uni. She has not had a hard life and certainly a much better one than a lot of other people. She’s playing this.

• Haha

MissFinn

VIP Member
Jesus christ her followers are DUMB. The amount of comments saying cant wait for the boys to have wee texan accents!! 🥴😵😑 Why would they? They are not texan boys 🤣🤣🤣 jesus i swear her followers have zero brain cells

• Haha
  • Sick

caf.xx

She’s so beyond selfish, I’m sure Katie had to lose her mum at an even younger age than Elle just so that Elle could move to America 🤦🏻‍♀️ and saying she wouldn’t have left her mum behind but she’s made Con leave his mum behind!

ellyjelly2

VIP Member
It’s fine being an introvert, I love a quiet life, However im not trying to sell my life online. She tries to make out she’s one thing whilst the reality is completely different. I would never be surprised if Con met someone else and left.

MeghanSnarkle

VIP Member
I cried too !!! I just love dogs and have a golden lab myself .........However, I made the mistake of cuddling my 5 foot python when the vlog started.....snakes are supposed to have poor hearing but, when Elle squealed at the start of the vlog...his head whipped round and looked towards my laptop screen.......eek

Elle has royally effed up btw........the dogs are supposed to remain in the house and garden for 30 days........and not go walking anywhere!!!! She's already had them around the lake!!!

I also think Elle is lying about Saint's head injury. She said he did it at a park while she was at Target filming.....and they went straight to the ER. However, I think Elle forgot that she continued to film when she got home - she'd got the same clothes on....same makeup (as she has a bald spot on her brow that she missed with the brow pencil)...she'd just put her hair up in a clip....that was the only difference. Surely if she'd gone straight to the ER after shopping at Target, the last thing she would've done was film a haul......plus, I'm assuming she would've cried too! I still think he's whacked his head on those stairs or fell off the worktop
Please give your python a cuddle from me its a lot being exposed to Elle for the first time no wonder his head did a 360 he probably felt the call of wild and fancied doing a bit of constricting over in that there Texas .

• Haha

Rippedjeanmaybe

VIP Member
Why is she wearing that horrible knitted thing in Florida? Does she own no other clothes? Its like over 30 degrees there right now, she must be boiling 😂

• Haha

buster239

Recap of the latest vlog;

- Bookworm EDL has been bed rotting in her empty bedroom for the last 9 days she’s been absent on YouTube
- Furniture is due to arrive any day
- Homesick, and admits she’s had moments of thinking the move to USA was a bad idea (Connor has also felt this)
- Says she’s struggling with no family around, and complains there’s no ‘village’ of support around her
- S&R are in daycare, but EDL claims she struggles to trust people to look after them
- EDL & conman complaining about the heat in TX

• Haha

Sixty35

I can't watch the dog video lmao the voices 😭 seeing the tripod set up in the car park is a massive ick. I just know those workers there were thinking who the hell are these irritating British people 😂

• Haha