Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Instafamousssss

VIP Member
Not them convincing themselves they need childcare to do the food shop cos it’s really really stressful and you definitely need two people. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 insufferable twats

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28

Instafamousssss

VIP Member
Sending them to nursery is the most sensible option and the most obvious. I feel she’s just thrown a nanny into the conversation for something to talk about. The only pro she said for a nanny is so she can go on date nights…that’s called a babysitter, not a reason to why you’d need a nanny?

She’s chatting utter bollocks to fill time in the vlog. There’s no way she’d have a nanny.

Reactions: 28

Stacey90

I honestly cannot believe the latest vlog. So they’re off to Disney and she also said when her sister comes out she’s staying for a while and they have loads of plans so where are those poor dogs going? Surely she’s not going to be putting them into kennels after all the upheaval they have been put through. Actually unbelievable.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 27

Sunshine99

Chatty Member
Here face when Connor mentioned they live in a state which borders Mexico 😂 once a racist always a racist.

• Haha

Gossipgoat

Maybe this is my selfish streak coming out but it’s a bit cheeky to invite Katie to visit the same time as saints birthday. I assume they will be doing kids activities (understandably, it is saints birthday) which Katie probably won’t be interested in. It’s giving NYC vibes when they invited her and were at the hotel 5pm everyday and went to 0 landmarks or tourist attractions 😂 and mocked her for wanting to buy balenciaga shoes with £100 or whatever it was 🥲

• Sad

evoway13

VIP Member
More Giles Darby excerpts .......his daughter frequently wrote him letters to let him know what they'd been up to at school in the UK

The book is all over the place . On the day Giles and his two colleagues were being extradited to Texas from the UK, he reflects on the previous night's 'farewell party' - he was upset as he had no idea when he'd see friends or family again. Back to extradition day, Giles and his colleagues were transported to Gatwick airport in a police van. They were handcuffed to Marshalls on the plane (he complains about it being an 'economy flight' :rolleyes: ).When they got through immigration, Giles said he looked like a Guantanamo Bay inmate in cuffs and shackles - he felt 'degraded by America, treating him this way (fond memories of Americahhh eh Elle?). After a lot of legal wrangling, the three spent the night in the hotel and then an attorney called Dan Cogdell took responsibility for their house arrest, where the three were tagged and passports removed. They stayed in that house for a couple weeks and then the men were allowed an apartment. When they were incarcerated, Giles family & friends didn't visit. When he returned to the UK, he was placed in an open prison in Gloucester.

Giles is so arrogant, saying he is now married to the most wonderful woman he has ever met ! (Lisa)

Hasn't Elle claimed to have gone to school in Americahhhh? I think she also claimed to have lived in a huge house in Texas!! Her dad shared an apartment when his family were allowed to visit.........
---
I haven't gone into detail about Giles' judgemental attitude when he found out that a woman he was in prison with, was actually a guy......The apple doesn't fall far from the tree....like father - like daughter

• Wow
  • Sick

Sixty35

I know im late and it's probably been said but it was so horrible when she filmed Katie hysterically crying at the airport and she just had this false weird smile on her face. So contrived it looked like she was pleased to get this reaction on camera for her vlog. Horrible person.

• Sad

Levi89

Now it's not like they are on holiday, and things are settling she's slowly going to regret it more and more. Especially when you have children.

She'll want to move back to the UK by end of the year, Conman will want to stay. Imagine if he makes it out there and fucks her off 😅🫶🙈

• Haha

ImaLeoooo

VIP Member
I'm thoroughly enjoying her live her miserable life - couldn't happen to a better person 🥲

• Heart
  • Haha

WhiteOrchid

VIP Member
She's been in her 'fight or flight vibe' since moving to Americahhh

They're not returning to the UK anytime soon.........maybe that's because they've signed a rental agreement for a year....... :unsure:

She's 'constricted*' to a small section of HEB , where they stock a few British food items ......*restricted (after she spent $150 on British food from a British food shop - and asks her subscribers to send her some more British food - and probably expects them to pay the £50 shipping and custom's taxes too for a small box of groceries. Elle thinks that Heinz tomato soup is around £0.10p over here......it's £1.70)

She's in her new 'era' of home decor, influenced by Nancy Meyers :rolleyes:

Can't she just jump into her Fuck Off Era permanently.

• Haha
  • Heart

WhiteOrchid

VIP Member
It's all about keeping up appearances for her.

The online persona, image and lifestyle she's tried to project onto the angles for years doesn't work when you're fake as fuck like her. She can do all the therapy she wants, but she's still a materialistic and spoilt madam that is now emotionally stunting herself and her genuine inner peace to keep this pretense going.

It's clear as day Connor is thriving and embracing the change (that she's mainly funded) and she's just dicking about in her Coastal Cowgirl Era doing the exact same things she did in the UK - spend money like water, show off unnecessary purchases, screaming into the camera in public places about ViBeS and eating shit.

Who knows what the future holds for them, but I can see her getting more resentful, jealous and bitchy towards him all because he's adapting to the change and she's just same EDL different continent.

MeghanSnarkle

VIP Member
My friend lives in America and was considering moving back, and was looking in to getting a ship back with her dogs, to save them the stress of being separated and doing the flights. I do feel really bad for her dogs being left for so long, as dogs are so loyal to their owners. I won’t be surprised if they now have separation anxiety 😞 as someone else said above, Elle completely lacks empathy though, so she probably wouldn’t have given it a second thought.
Is it a narcissistic trait to lack empathy to this extent and make even an innocent animal suffering all about yourself surely it must be.

It's Elle's world and everyone else is just collateral.

Connor is a total enabler doing that mardy arse baby voice around her, I'd love to see him in a room full of Texan men, him simpering around over his wife's every whim doing as he's told like a good boy, they'll rip him a new one 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26

peachesandcreamz

VIP Member
I had to zoom in and inspect her face in those pics - it looks like she's been caught off guard mid word, but I think she was going for sultry??....

Also have a word with yourself hun, why are you pouting in cowboy boots and a hat, trying to act casual. Take a normal picture with your husband or children or dogs? Smiling? I don't get this "come to bed" faced shite.

• Haha

wonderbread

Chatty Member
I honestly just feel bad for her if he genuinely did cheat on her. She must so desperately want to be loved by him… been there and it’s fucking awful.

What a sad sorry relationship 🥴😟
I must be a stone cold Bi$@h because I don’t feel bad for her at all. She is a disgusting horrible person and karma is paying her back!

• Heart

Upintheair83

VIP Member
She obviously had a good day yday as she said that she wished she had seen this day before she made the move.
So that screams she's really been struggling. I just don't think America is for her. I think she loves the idea of America. America is beautiful and I understand her love for it- but living there and having a holiday are 2 different things. I think she's always been a home bird. I think Connor is grabbing it with both hands and really living for the moment. I actually think he's grown up alot. That's not me fan girling connor. I just think this mantra she spouts about being present and living your best life isn't what she's about at all! Connor is more like that! He seems to embrace whatever elle throws at him next.