Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I only ever dipped in and out of Elles videos over the years but have been watching more and lurking on here since the America move.

I’ve just watched the latest video & am honestly horrified at how she could have moved across the world away from her sister! From what I can see it seems Elle, Connor and the boys are Katie’s closest family. That’s so sad

Also that pish about Disneyworld and Katie arriving “filling her cup” .. hun you have been on a 6 week holiday with endless supply of cash and no real job, if your cup ain’t overflowing by now it never will be!!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

Rippedjeanmaybe

VIP Member
I don’t think they’re too skinny, most labs are just obese. Although they are skinnier than they were, they’ve probably had the right amount of exercise while they were in the kennels.

Reactions: 32

treesaregreen101

It annoys me so much how she constantly goes on about all the hard things that she’s been through or whenever she talks about America she says just a reminder that your dreams don’t end when you go through bad things like the only bad thing that she’s gone through is losing her mum, which is obviously awful but 99% of people in the world have lost somebody close to them. Anything else that’s happened in her life that’s bad is the stuff she’s bought on herself for being a racist. She constantly goes on like she’s been so hard done by when she’s 1000x more privileged than most
Totally agree with you, she acts like she’s had a really hard life but she genuinely hasn’t! She grew up getting everything she wanted as a child, she’s spent the last ten years or so being able to live without a job, flying off on lavish holidays, owning a big house, getting pregnant easily, constantly saying how everything is dreamy (even though we know it’s not and she’ll actually never be truly happy). Like you say, the only thing she’s had to go through is losing her mum and whilst that’s of course an awful thing to happen, millions of people have lost parents etc. and it doesn’t mean she’s had a bad life by any stretch FFS. Honestly I don’t wish anything bad on anyone ever, but she seriously needs a lesson in what a hard life actually is!!!!

Reactions: 31

buster239

Katie looks so beautiful in that photo of her at the airport. And bless her heart for wearing Angelle clothing, she seems like the sweetest lil sis. Amazes me that the two of them are related

• Heart

wonderbread

Chatty Member
Wonder how long it will take her to miss the gray rainy days and cosy Sunday roasts at a country pub? When the ChickFilA on a hot winters day novelty has worn off.

rrozay

Elle said in her latest video that if you are worried about something you should research it, and she claimed knife crime is higher in London than gun crime in Houston. I couldn't find a direct comparison but a quick search threw up your chances of being hospitalised through knife crime in London is 10.1 people per 100k Residents. Your chances of being Killed in Houston by guns were 16.1 deaths per 100k residents. Who is she getting her research from, Katie Hopkins? 🤔

• Haha

WhiteOrchid

VIP Member
I remember when she 1st came back from her "6 month break" disappeared from social media and YouTube, but back to uploading in time before the YouTube 6 month rule about demonitising or whatever the rule was that meant she had to come back

They ran off to the USA with their Tails between their legs, waiting for the scandal to blow over. Then when she came back it was a wanky word salad announcement on IG about "reflecting" and then she returned to YT with a fake humble video where she inserted a photo of herself right at the end in a "blink and you'll miss it" shot posing at an American homeless shelter/soup kitchen.

Then the rememberence party she "hosted" for a friend that had sadly lost her baby. Cue the humble bragging Elle about what a wonderful friend she was (for probably hiring Every Last Detail) for creating the event. (And nobody has ever heard her mention that friend again...)

Then the signing off of the vlogs with quotes of positivity and enlightenment and trying to reinvent herself as an holistic guru. Again, that didn't last long before she was full steam ahead back to the wedding content and came full circle back to the braggy bratty Tracey Beaker empty spoilt personality she truly is.

I have no sympathy for her, she's following the coin and keeping up appearances. She's had no real job, no sense of purpose and no direction her whole adult life. She was an indulged little madam who got lucky with the influencer movement. Putting it into perspective though, she never did reach the heights of Zoella or Saffron Barker, so small mercies for that.

Underneath it all she hasn't really changed or grown that much. You just need to see it in times like in a recent vlog where she was struggling to work the new ice cream machine she'd bought - the looks and attitude she gave Connor were bratty and immature.

She's pulling the strings with the money, but Connor’s definitely adapted better and embraced the change more. She's just disappointed that she's burning through all of this money and her followers have barely jumped up in numbers to reflect what a big move she made.

She's just left with an echo chamber of deranged Angles suggesting things like Katie moving to Texas to be their Kid's nanny. She could only *hope* for a publicity boost like the White Moose Cafe did for her again.

• Heart
Reactions: 30

RubySky478

VIP Member
What is with all the hair flicking and rocking back and forwards?

“I’m sure this is a brand that’s already known in the UK…I’m sure it is.”

You’ve been in the States for six weeks deary. You still have digestive biscuits running through your blood stream. Stop talking like you’ve been away for years you twunt.

• Haha

ellier112

Also why is Elle going on about how bath country pets the dog centre place are basically family and have been there during her hard times, I thought they dropped her and unfollowed her during her scandal?! Seems maybe they only did that to avoid the backlash much like her besties James and Cary’s

• Haha
I hate to say it but for as long as I've watched Elle, there has seemed to be a real disconnect between Elle and Katie. Katie clearly adores Elle, but Elle acts guarded and almost uncomfortable around Katie. Like she's never fully committed to just being her sister and enjoying her company.
It looks like when they're together, Elle is always on eggshells or something.
When she filmed her goodbye with Katie before she left for the U.S, it was so awkward with Elle coming across embarrassed when Katie was jokingly asking her to stay and it looked like Elle just wanted to quickly get away.
I don't know if it's because Elle just can't let go and be herself on camera or if there is a divide between them which Katie can't see because she's such a pure person. I hope I'm wrong and Elle is more loving towards Katie off-camera but who knows?

• Heart
Reactions: 29

WhiteOrchid

VIP Member
jFC!! Sorry to all Americans who are having to suffer this absolute weapon! Look at the bloody state of it. Look at the posing. I’m crying! 😂 Chavtastic baby! Even a special tiny crack pic!
She's not even half as attractive or alluring as she thinks she is!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

I've had Eminem's new song stuck in my head the last few days and now I've got 🎵 "Guess who's back, back again, Tiny Crack's back, tell a friend" 🎶

• Haha

Mooms

Chatty Member
Yes her mum’s death was undoubtedly very hard but she was still massively privileged through that time - she didn’t have to work, most people have 1 week off if they’re lucky and then have to go straight back whilst arranging funeral, house sales etc and also grieving. The nature of her job meant she could spend as much time as she liked with her mum during her illness. She also didn’t have to worry about money at that time either, not only was her mum rich but Elle was too. She could pay for therapy after her death. Even during a horrendous event like that she was still so privileged yet she acts like the only person to have lost someone close to them

• Heart

mcgee

VIP Member
The constant pushing of “I could never imagine this could be my life”, “living my dream life” etc etc seems a lot like she’s trying to convince herself that it is actually what she wants and that she is in fact as happy as she makes out. People who are genuinely living their “dream life” are doing just that, living their life, they don’t constantly feel the need to post about what a “dream” it is. It’s an opportunity to gloat of course but I think it’s a case of “if I outwardly express that I’m feel this way then eventually I will feel this way” sort of thing.

• Heart

WhiteOrchid

VIP Member
Last week she was dressed as a stack of pancakes, this week her streaky tanned legs resemble a pair of tiger bread loafs.

Fuck sake EDL, you've now influenced me to add tiger rolls to my online Tesco order.....and possibly pancake mix too 🫱🏻‍🫲🏼🤡😋

• Haha

catchatter

Howling at the fact that the dogs basically ignored Carby. Anyone else think both dogs looked so skinny?
Poor boys have been through such an unsettling experience but I am so glad they are with them now ☺
The dogs are not skinny in the slightest. They are a great size for their breed. People are just so used to seeing overweight labradors