Elle Darby-Swift #76 'The Texas Chain-Store Ambassador'

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Awful if this is true! She said that car meant the world to her as it was part of her childhood and her mum’s beloved car. I doubt she’d even get much money for it either?
definitely sad if it’s true because I think she mentioned in a Vlog around the time she got the car fixed she said she was going to keep it for when Katie passes her driving test

Reactions: 6
There will be a pregnancy while they’re over there - I’m sure of it….

Reactions: 21
I would hope that if their Mum's car was sold on, that the proceeds of that sale would go to Katie so she could place it in a savings account for whenever she decided to start learning to drive or buy a car and certainly not being sold so EDL could profit from it when she had her garden reno done in the "not forever house" with dog tit all over the fake grass.... 🙄

Reactions: 6
Do we think she will put the kids in daycare over there?
Doubt it. I think she’ll use them as a cash cow for her videos, her fans love the boys. And it’s not as if either of them work 🤷‍♀️ plus she’ll be lonely with no family or friends nearby. I reckon she’ll want to keep them both home until they start school

Reactions: 8
Find it a bit odd that Lucy hasn’t posted anything like “missing my sister” or says anything about plans to go and visit. Do you think there’s been a huge fall out and Elle sort of ran away?

Reactions: 10
Find it a bit odd that Lucy hasn’t posted anything like “missing my sister” or says anything about plans to go and visit. Do you think there’s been a huge fall out and Elle sort of ran away?
Has much as I dislike Elle and even Lucy in ways, I do feel like some people seem to think that everything gets put on social media.
if my sister moved to the USA with her husband and children, of course I would miss them and we would probably look into visiting one day but we wouldn’t be jumping on the next flight out, or letting everyone know on our socials that we miss them 😂
Saint was on FaceTime with Lucy’s kids a few vlogs back.

Reactions: 7
They’ve got a trip booked to see them in the summer holidays apparently.

Reactions: 5
Has much as I dislike Elle and even Lucy in ways, I do feel like some people seem to think that everything gets put on social media.
if my sister moved to the USA with her husband and children, of course I would miss them and we would probably look into visiting one day but we wouldn’t be jumping on the next flight out, or letting everyone know on our socials that we miss them 😂
Saint was on FaceTime with Lucy’s kids a few vlogs back.
Yes but these two are in social media as their jobs. It’s a bit different their case, plus they sell every other aspect of their lives.

Reactions: 12
Yes but these two are in social media as their jobs. It’s a bit different their case, plus they sell every other aspect of their lives.
No I get that but realistically not everything gets put on social media, has much as it may look like it, sometimes it doesn’t, regardless of it being a job, some things are not mentioned.

Reactions: 1
OMG has anyone else spotted on the door to the play place a no guns symbol ?! As if that needs to be put on display, Christ alive

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
Catching up on her latest vlog…

Katie is flying out next week for Romeo’s birthday

EDL mentions she probably won’t put the kids in daycare as it’s so expensive in the US and she just doesn’t like the idea of it

I was right about her being too anxious to drive abroad! So she isn’t going anywhere without Connor? That’s the poor dogs left on their own any time she wants to go to Target!

And, she’s missing the UK 🫠

-

Funnily enough, someone posted on tattle earlier today asking about daycare, maybe Elle is reading here?

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
Catching up on her latest vlog…

Katie is flying out next week for Romeo’s birthday

EDL mentions she probably won’t put the kids in daycare as it’s so expensive in the US and she just doesn’t like the idea of it

I was right about her being too anxious to drive abroad! So she isn’t going anywhere without Connor? That’s the poor dogs left on their own any time she wants to go to Target!

And, she’s missing the UK 🫠

-

Funnily enough, someone posted on tattle earlier today asking about daycare, maybe Elle is reading here?

Spends unlimited dollars on keeping up appearances and tat, but won't spend money on helping her kids integrate and make friendship groups? She was ✨️oBseSseD✨️ with them getting American accents before they set off to America 🙃🤷🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️😂

Poor Katie's about to be rinsed for content bless her 🙄

Reactions: 23
SORRY WHAT ? ! She isn’t going to update people on what she decides childcare wise for the safety of her children !? But will happily share the house they are living in , where their keys are kept , parks and soft plays etc? Make it make sense. Also , talking about how happy and outgoing Saint is when he is with other children and his cousins - didn’t give that a thought when planning to move to America at all ? Also , even after a bad accident with Saint at a park , still happy to be vlogging and giving them minimal attention talking tit about driving for the first time.

Clearly no money has been put towards a baby monitor or cameras for Romeo’s room yet as well , as just listening out for him instead in a huge house. Very sad to see what is prioritised in their household - and a 180 degrees from what I saw from them in the UK but maybe I was blind - it’s giving 18 year olds that didn’t want kids - selfish comes to mind.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
SORRY WHAT ? ! She isn’t going to update people on what she decides childcare wise for the safety of her children !? But will happily share the house they are living in , where their keys are kept , parks and soft plays etc? Make it make sense. Also , talking about how happy and outgoing Saint is when he is with other children and his cousins - didn’t give that a thought when planning to move to America at all ? Also , even after a bad accident with Saint at a park , still happy to be vlogging and giving them minimal attention talking tit about driving for the first time.

Clearly no money has been put towards a baby monitor or cameras for Romeo’s room yet as well , as just listening out for him instead in a huge house. Very sad to see what is prioritised in their household - and a 180 degrees from what I saw from them in the UK but maybe I was blind - it’s giving 18 year olds that didn’t want kids - selfish comes to mind.
I said before I used to think she was a great mum before, but now I don't think so.

Reactions: 7
Here face when Connor mentioned they live in a state which borders Mexico 😂 once a racist always a racist.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Also why is Elle going on about how bath country pets the dog centre place are basically family and have been there during her hard times, I thought they dropped her and unfollowed her during her scandal?! Seems maybe they only did that to avoid the backlash much like her besties James and Cary’s

• Haha
Reactions: 29