Elle Darby-Swift #76 'The Texas Chain-Store Ambassador'

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be fair it is clear the dogs love Connor, Ellie not so much. In her video, around the 10.30 mark she puts her arms out thinking they’re going to jump up on her and they run right past her. Even when they get to the house Connor is playing with them and they’re excited whereas elles is just stood there with the camera and they’re zooming past her with no interest

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I see Your Best Racist Bestie the Twatty Tracey Beaker of Texas is living her best manic life in ✨️ TaRgeT✨️

Not EDL putting her grubby paws all over the cute mugs and almost breaking one by grabbing it so violently it whacked the shelf above it almost chipping it, the overbearing Dipshit that she is 🤷🏽‍♀️🙈☠😅

What is up with her? She's giving ✨️Unhinged✨️
Does she bloody do anything of context or educational other than visit Target??? Her life is as dull as it was when she visited B&M in the UK!
---
Did they ever say what they did with Elle’s mums car?
The sold it to pay for her back yard redo in her Cheviot Road house.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
I did LOL at the dogs running past EDL when she had her arms out and they went straight to Count Con 🤣 Probably because he was the main one that walked them and played with them back in the UK!

Interesting though that she’s been banging on about how much she’s missed the dogs, and they finally arrive and she’s posting days out where it’s clear the dogs have been left back at the house… If I hadn’t seen my dog for that long I’d be wanting to spend as much time as possible with them and taking them everywhere with me to begin with! But they’ve literally had them a day and they’re off for days out at soft plays and Jurassic parks. Poor Herbie & Hector left in another house they don’t know, wondering why they’ve been left again 😢

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
As usual its all about content for her. Both herbie and hector were content, always been filmed and pushed out on an *💫💫emotional *💫💫 vlog.
I admit I cried when watching the vlog and seeing them arrive, it made me so teary. Then I soon laughed as they bounded past elle and went straight to con! 🤣🤣🤣
What got me was all this talk about how it was years in the planning, how she had researched it for years and put her off before. Absolute bullshit! There's no way she researched any of this move for years, not a chance. I'm pretty sure going to dubai before the big move wouldn't have been on the agenda if she did everything with the dogs in mind. She talks shite.
We all know they panicked when they couldn't get a mortgage and this was their back up plan. She says she's so happy now but I'm struggling to see why she's happy now and not in the UK- she does nothing different other than spending lots more and not having to think of ideas for vlogs because she's naturally got content with the move.
She does my head in even more just lately.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I’m just sat here waiting for another fall from grace. Shes insufferable. The high screeching voice. If this was planned then why did they try and buy three houses in the UK? Going as far as having architects draw up plans? Why go to Dubai when the obvious choice would have been going to the US to do research on areas. None of it rings true. They probably have a good pot of money from savings/ inheritance and house sale and this move is bringing in views, also a lot of new followers who will have no idea who she is or her past. However at some point her true colours will show, they always do, or something will happen and the reality of not being in the UK with her family will hit her hard. Connor I feel will thrive out there, Elle I’m not so sure.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
The sold it to pay for her back yard redo in her Cheviot Road house.
Awful if this is true! She said that car meant the world to her as it was part of her childhood and her mum’s beloved car. I doubt she’d even get much money for it either?

• Sad
Reactions: 10
I did LOL at the dogs running past EDL when she had her arms out and they went straight to Count Con 🤣 Probably because he was the main one that walked them and played with them back in the UK!

Interesting though that she’s been banging on about how much she’s missed the dogs, and they finally arrive and she’s posting days out where it’s clear the dogs have been left back at the house… If I hadn’t seen my dog for that long I’d be wanting to spend as much time as possible with them and taking them everywhere with me to begin with! But they’ve literally had them a day and they’re off for days out at soft plays and Jurassic parks. Poor Herbie & Hector left in another house they don’t know, wondering why they’ve been left again 😢
The dogs have to remain at the house for 30 days after flying in......but, they should be spending that time with them.....not gallivanting off somewhere. From what other dog owners in Texas have said on Youtube, dogs find the heat unbearable in the summer and are confined indoors for months on end .....with the aircon on

• Sad
Reactions: 12
How confusing for those dogs.. the tit they’ve gone through at her expense for the last couple of months and now being ditched in an unfamiliar home on their own whilst they all duck off to soft play. They should be staying at home with them for at least a week to get them settled! There isn’t a need to be out and about every day! The kids can play at home and they have plenty of food to last them ages but I suppose they are used to being abandoned

Reactions: 19
Just watched the dogs arriving vlog, I wish she'd have shared details of the company they used to transport them over. I knew there are companies which provide that service and take care of everything, she said she did loads of research into finding the best option, that would actually be interesting and useful info to put out there. Clearly it wouldn't make her money though like sharing dozens of already overshared brands does.

I agree that the dogs look a very healthy weight, well exercised and fed by the kennel who had them for the past month. They also actually seem to have coped well considering, so again it would be interesting to have more information on the company and process she used.

Reactions: 9
If she really was playing the part of "your British Bestie" with the move to the USA, her content should have been much more informative and helpful to others considering a move abroad.

She's twatting about throwing thousands of dollars on temporary shite in Target etc like a manic banshee .... when she could be living up to her new tag line better and filming honest Q&A's about the Pro's and Con's they've experienced so far, their hopes for settling the kids and either getting them into Nursey/Kindergarten at some point, what company they used to transport the dogs, how they plan to insure the dogs and register them with the vets.

Agree @ellyjelly2 some kind of humbling karma needs to come her way again. She's insufferable.

Reactions: 19
I can't watch the dog video lmao the voices 😭 seeing the tripod set up in the car park is a massive ick. I just know those workers there were thinking who the hell are these irritating British people 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
That’s all the content done then in terms of moving over isn’t it? Hopefully her views will go down now as we all know what happens during a weekly shop and we all know what a day in her life consists of (duck all).

Reactions: 16
My other half's just sent me a video (it's on Ladbible IG) of a Beagle in Florida warning off a (small!) alligator that was in his back garden, perilously close to entering the house, but the door was shut. The beagle barks at it and the alligator skidaddles off sharpish! However, a new fear unlocked with the fact I've just learnt from Mr W.Orchid that they can climb fences too!!! I hope to God that that pair of perpetual knobheads are vigilant when leaving H+H or Suzuki Swift & Romeo Dunn outside unattended 😱😬🤦🏽‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 14
That’s all the content done then in terms of moving over isn’t it? Hopefully her views will go down now as we all know what happens during a weekly shop and we all know what a day in her life consists of (duck all).
Exactly this! The next big thing will be Katie flying out, then they’ll be off on a South American holiday before we know it (leaving the boys behind yet again)

Reactions: 7
My other half's just sent me a video (it's on Ladbible IG) of a Beagle in Florida warning off a (small!) alligator that was in his back garden, perilously close to entering the house, but the door was shut. The beagle barks at it and the alligator skidaddles off sharpish! However, a new fear unlocked with the fact I've just learnt from Mr W.Orchid that they can climb fences too!!! I hope to God that that pair of perpetual knobheads are vigilant when leaving H+H or Suzuki Swift & Romeo Dunn outside unattended 😱😬🤦🏽‍♀️
.....and hopefully they watch out for rattlesnakes as they curl up in small, dark spaces (Con's crypt would be an ideal place)......I know I have pythons but, they don't bite.....I love to go out on the garden in grey old England, where I might see a tiny mouse or hedgehog! There's a few youtubers I need to catch up on who are coming to live in the UK from the USA, some British and some American ....I think one of them said they made their mind up due to their 5 year old being taught what to do in case of a school shooter!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Connor saying he’s started missing the dogs in the last few days….erm??? What?? They’ve been gone weeks! I miss my dog when I go out for dinner. Absolute weirdos they also clearly favour herbie
I noticed this and it made me sad. Herbie & Saint are the faves.

Reactions: 5
Ellie Belly’s idea of educating her Fiat 500 followers about moving to ‘Merica is telling them what Texas Toast & queso is.

Reactions: 9